{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Without problems @"nigiri" I send you a private

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/13/2018 7:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Incredible, I made the request for two sensors yesterday and I just arrived a message from the new cast company that tells me that in 24 or 48h I will receive the package.I did not count on them until next week.Until I see it I don't believe it but if so, what a wonder!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/13/2018 11:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The last request I made on day 4, I had it at home on the 7th, and came by Correos. They must make the issue of delays quite solved ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/14/2018 10:02 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Well, let's see if we can buy more than 2 sensors at the request .... What a fabric!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/14/2018 2:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, the sensors have come to me this morning, I asked them for 12 and they have arrived today 15 so phenomenal, @"ruthbia" in the end I would not have needed to buy you one to you but that I did not imagine even if they were that they wereIt takes so little!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/15/2018 3:08 p.m.

@"Ruthbia" I listened to you with putting the sensor in gluteo and what a wonder, from now on I will always take it there, at least in summer: D

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/25/2018 9:05 p.m.

I'm a lot of @"nigiri" for me is the best place.Discreet and comfortable.

I made the order on Sunday night.I guess tomorrow they will reach my OFI.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/26/2018 7:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.Yesterday afternoon, the reader marked a spoiled sensor, start a new reader.He had been 7 days.In more than three years with the system it is the first time it happens to me.I will call Abbott tomorrow to see what they tell me.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
07/08/2018 7:16 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Quiet, they change it to you but while having spare parts because they continue with the policy of only 2 per user

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/09/2018 8:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
quiet, change it to you but while having spare parts xq continue with the policy of only 2 per user
Hello.I just called and change it to me.He has asked me for reading error.And they continue with the policy of two sensors every 25 days.Thank you.

diegomiquel
07/09/2018 9:25 a.m.

ruthbia said:
quiet, change it to you but while having spare parts xq continue with the policy of only 2 per user
Hello.This morning I have received the message of the cast company that in 24-48 hours they give it to me.It also says they will call me to arrange the time.The Servio has improved a lot.Now to see when they accept new customers and raise the sensor limit.

diegomiquel
07/11/2018 5:09 p.m.

I remember that they said they raised the veto of accepting new customers in summer .... Well, we are already with the heats and politics has not changed.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2018 7:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.It has happened to me again.When doing a reading makes me spoiled sensor, start a new sensor.Monday again to call.In three and a half years it had never happened to me.And the last two followed spoiled.Very rare.

diegomiquel
07/21/2018 2:12 p.m.

@"Diegomiquel" something similar happened to me, two sensors followed, and the worst thing is that they have not automatically replaced me but that they have told me to send them, that their laboratory will study them and in 4 weeks they will tell me ifThey replace them or not ...
I think that is not a guarantee nor is it good service or anything, but in short, they have hooked like a drug and that live ... :-(

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
07/21/2018 3:47 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" something similar happened to me, two followed sensors spoiled, and the worst thing is that they have not automatically replaced me but that they have told me to send them,that their laboratory will study them and in 4 weeks they will tell me if they replace them or not ...
I think that is not a guarantee or good service or anything, but in short, they have hooked like a drug and they live ...:-(
>

Well, with the first one they sent it to me and I returned the sensor.Let's see what they tell me on Monday.But I will get serious if they try to put a paste.

diegomiquel
07/21/2018 7:12 p.m.

They have always changed them.I conclude that there are bad lots and when I did 2 orders for 6 at least.I have always returned them to the laboratory but they sent me replacement in parallel

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/22/2018 8:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" because now the replacement is no longer in parallel, at least in my case, and I have read in Facebook groups that many people are happening the same.I have sent the 2 broken sensors 2 weeks ago.They are supposed to tell me whether they replace them or not.But in the meantime I will have no choice but to make another order ... :-(

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
07/22/2018 9:09 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Good, I am making another order and Guuuuuaaaauuuu ... now we can ask for 3 !!!!!

How are Abbott's stretch!= D & GT;= D & GT;

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/23/2018 10:25 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.I just called and replace it without problems.I have also requested and accept up to three sensors.I have asked for two but the deadline to ask for 25 days.I understand why I have asked for 2, if I had asked for 3 the deadline would be broader.And they also accept new users but only those registered until July 12.The rest to wait.

diegomiquel
07/23/2018 11:45 a.m.

Hello.I have just arrived confirming that the order has left the warehouse.They are putting the batteries.

diegomiquel
07/23/2018 8:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.