{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

In principle if they are taking between 7 and 10 days I am covered @"ruthbia" and @"yesssica_a" because the one I carry changed it on Monday and I have just one so I would have another 14 days until I arrive those that I have asked for, ifI see that the 14 days are going to spend and they have not arrived, I warn you.Thank you very much!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/19/2018 5:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have just arrived that the sensors have already left so it seems that the cast is now going well, less bad.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/23/2018 10:28 a.m.

Hello, I just made a sensor order.They continue to sell only two per customer and do not accept new customers.But they have another problem.The web does not work to pay the order.I had to do it on the phone.The operator has told me that they have been with that problem for a month.I have told him that it did not seem normal in a multinational to be a month with the blocked website.I don't know how it can be done worse.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
05/24/2018 10:27 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Well, yesterday I made an order and I had no problem paying with PayPal on its website.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/24/2018 12:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I also had no problem paying for the web and by the way, the sensors have already arrived so they go well.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/24/2018 4:15 p.m.

I yesterday requested 2 by phone.The web does not work.
I am still 3 at home but since some fails me early I have asked for the 2 that leave me every 25 days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2018 7:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

With what I am having problems is with the emails, what a jeta they have, the previous request happened to me the same thing, they leave me a warning in the mailbox that they have been at my home and there was no one and I worked at home, alwaysI am, but the most horny of all is that the day before they leave me the notice, they have already sent me an email telling me the same.I don't understand anything but in the end I always have to go to the post office to pick it up.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/25/2018 11:11 a.m.

diegomiquel said:
hello I just made a sensor order.They continue to sell only two per customer and do not accept new customers.But they have another problem.The web does not work to pay the order.I had to do it on the phone.The operator has told me that they have been with that problem for a month.I have told him that it did not seem normal in a multinational to be a month with the blocked website.I don't know how it can be done worse.

I also had that problem and I even called the customer service but I did not want to make the online order for not giving my PayPal data on telephone, in the end I got it on the web, leaving the field blank where the DNI asks youWhen ordering, that way he let me make the payment without problems.
To those who have this problem try to do it if it works.

jasom's profile photo
jasom
05/25/2018 4:48 p.m.

I fear that the problem of the blocked web is not accidental, I do not believe that they have not solved it for a month, it is another form of orders.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/25/2018 8 p.m.

The email is historical.They did the same in my previous address.
I put claims but nothing.
The mailman did not want to get on the floor to deliver.There is no way to prove it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2018 12:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have put the relevant claim but I imagine that they will pass it through the lining.

By the way, I have already managed to use the app on my mobile, the truth is that it is a joy, today I have gone to walk only with the mobile and some sugar envelopes, the first time that I have not had to carry a frog or the coat with thePockets full of things :) What surprises me is that in the glycosilada average it marks me 5.7 and I have not had it so low for centuries !!I have 6.2 that is pretty good but going down from 6 would be a dream hahahaha

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/31/2018 8:31 p.m.

@"Nigiri" Me the free glyc of Free usually gives me a little below the real one.I think it's because the first day and sometimes the last 2 gives me values ​​below the capillary and that goes down the average.In which he estimates me of the last 90 days he tells me 5.1 and I have more fixed.On Tuesday I go to the endocrine and see what comes out but I believe that about 5.5 or 5.8.
Anyway, this time the difference is bigger because I had a defective sensor that changed me because it gave me quite a lot but endured until it stopped working because the difference was more or less the same always and I used to make aIdea how I was and with blood controls.But of course that has annoyed all the data of the reports, the endo will be scared when I see the hypos hehehe because those days always marked me although I was in 90. It is the bad thing about the reports that you cannot rule out days that youYou know the Free was wrong to make the data more real.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
06/01/2018 12:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

The app gives glyc values ​​above the real by the calculation method.Glimp's is finer.
I have tried it in the last 2 years.
You also say that as sometimes the sensors mark above, the average glucose is affected.

Now I am seeing that the Libreview does not update well with the app. It has been stopped on May 1.I don't know what happens.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2018 8:12 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.Yesterday, putting a sensor bleed me a lot (a good stream), some time has happened to me again and I have not had a major problem with the readings but in this one it is giving me an average of 50 (+/-) below the capillary.The question is, you think that if I claim Abbott for the issue of blood I have something to scratch ...?That is, who is the responsibility .. ??Someone has happened and claimed ..?

Thank you.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/03/2018 10:45 a.m.

I think you can claim a new sensor but perhaps more for the values ​​so different than by blood.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/03/2018 11:09 a.m.

@"SIGSAUER" I agree with @"nigiri", I think you could claim for the values ​​of -50 below capillary.That means that it will be indicating many hypos that are not real.Even so, they have quite permissive scales on the margins, so fear gives me that -50 is admissible for them.But for claiming you do not lose anything, Abbott may not seem relevant to the difference but it is.
Of course, by the time you call, have prepared the "daily registration" of the Abbott reader with several simultaneous scan and capillary measures.Those are going to ask you to justify the difference.And also have the reactive strips with which you have made the capillaries, because they demand that they be the freestyle strips and will ask you for num.LotAll this asked me a few weeks ago when I claimed like you, only in the case of my son the differences were old.

With respect to blood, my son has sometimes bleeding to my son but has not influenced the subsequent readings.If you look at the sensor manual, it sometimes inserts that it may cause some bleeding, but that the sensor should not be removed unless the bleeding does not cease.So if in your case it ceased and did not need to remove it, I do not think you can scratch.
Greetings and happy Sunday.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
06/03/2018 12:40 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

If the issue goes a little out there, demonstrate that these differences are for all the blood that came out when putting it and that it may have entered the sensor;If I call I will tell you because at the moment I supply it with the blucon and the calibrations in XDrip.-

Thank you.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/03/2018 2:23 p.m.

@"SIGSAUER" Yes, if you call us, please what they tell you.
And anyway continues to control with capillaries.From my experience I have seen that sometimes after a few days the freestyle is stressed and begins to give good values.And then we must recalibrate the XDRIP.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
06/03/2018 2:55 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

@"PGARCÍA" If you are right, I will wait a couple of days before calling because I am aware of the "miraculous" calibrations to the 2nd or 3rd day ...;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/03/2018 3:03 p.m.

@Sigsauer Ojito with telling them where you put it if it is not in the arm, they will replace a sensor with that same problem with the measures, l but, only if you do the blood test with its reader and if the arrowIt is stable at the time of measure.On the other hand, of the measures that I told them, only the one that was with 50mg/dl of difference with the capillary, those of 45 are not worth them.
I would not say anything about the blood because you still give them reasons not to replace you, and we quite pay for the sensors so that they are working for us.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/04/2018 12:16 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.