{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@"erpla" yes.That is clear, when you call always placed on your arm and without any dressing to avoid irritations.At the moment it seems that as we commented before, it is, calibrating little by little, now it gives me 20-25 mg/dl below the capillary, come on, that with those values ​​or try.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/04/2018 12:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, can anyone use the blucon tell me how is it going?Is it worth buying it?Greetings and thanks.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/05/2018 12:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Nigiri" I have bought it recently and I use it with the XDrip and it is very good.The application of Blucon himself everyone says that it is not going very well.With the XDrip it is very easy to configure it, you do it in a moment.And there is a group on Facebook that help you with any questions, it's called Ambrosya Blucon Group.There are people who answer in Spanish, so it's very good.
I put it just to sleep then the theme of calibration is worse, when you take it all day you are calibrating it and it is even better than the free.In my case, as I calibrate it, there are little sometimes differences but as I only want to have alerts in case it goes down or gets asleep sleeping.If the alert is needed to compensate for the difference and ready.
As for comfort because it is not the most comfortable, it also depends on how you wear it.I have a bracelet with a rubber and you get used to but first it is very comfortable.I sleep from side I already put the free so that I do not stay to lie on it because the plastic is hard and annoying.If you set it by sticking it, it is quite comfortable but mine is not the waterproof so it would have to be hitting and taking off for the shower and my skin irritates me a lot.That's why I put it with the bracelet and only at night.The bracelet to take it all day I see it uncomfortable and nothing discreet.Now they have taken a waterproof one that no longer has this problem.If you can hit it with something that holds the showers and you can have it several days without taking it off.I see the best option.
I am generally happy with him.And in my case the battery lasts a lot because I leave it off when I take it off.If you use it continuously, they say it lasts similar to Free.
If you want to know something more or to have photos with the position you tell me.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
06/05/2018 11:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thank you @"Yesssica_a", but then you would have to change the battery every 14 days if used daily, although I suppose the battery will not be face, right?Last night I got into a blunt thread and from what I see the waterproof you have to change it as the free and I imagine that it will be a paston ... in short, for the moment I will continue only with the free and later I will consider it onAll for the nights :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/05/2018 12:05 p.m.

@ "nigiri" If you buy it we will gladly explain to you because as you see here body@@ carries it and uses it in a certain way, I use it continuously with xDrip and I am happy.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/05/2018 12:18 p.m.

@nigiri there is a thread of the forum where we have commented those who use the blucon as it works and such, get very good.I have used Blucon and now I have bought myomiao that is water resistant (with a view to the pool era) and does not carry a battery, it is loaded at one time with a cable.I have used the blucon since January and I am delighted with him, I carry everything subject with Fixomull and I do not have to remove it for the shower.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/05/2018 1:13 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thank you!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/05/2018 3:05 p.m.

erpla said:
@nigiri there is a thread of the forum where we have commented those who use the blucon as it works and such, put that it is very good.I have used Blucon and now I have bought myomiao that is water resistant (with a view to the pool era) and does not carry a battery, it is loaded at one time with a cable.I have used the blucon since January and I am delighted with him, I carry everything subject with Fixomull and I do not have to remove it for the shower.

Erpla and which one do you like the most?I am also interested in acquiring one, but I lean more for myomiao, I see it more comfortable than the tape or the adhesive and remove it and put it every day for the shower of the bluson.
Another question, did you buy it on your official website?I do not find it with another distributor like Xej Diabeikka.

Thanks for your contributions !!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
06/05/2018 4:45 p.m.

@"Nigiri" My son also carries the blucon in the continuous arm subject with a bracelet, and connected by Bluetooth to his mobile with the XDrip+application.It is removed for the shower because it is not the waterproof (the version they have taken for sale a few weeks ago resistant to water).I have read of people who carry the Free on places other than the arm and hold the blucon with a velcro.And there are those who cover the whole set with Fixomull and do not take it away for the shower or anything.In this case, the problem is that you have to reset the blucon and then you have to click it with a needle and force you to uncover the Fixomull.In our case at least this is not frequent, it has only happened to us once in two months.
The battery has been lasting between 2 and 3 weeks, it costs over € 2 and you have it in any supermarket.
My son also carries a connected Pebble watch, so that he can see his glycemia on his wrist without taking his mobile pocket.
If you dare to buy it and we know how to solve any questions, then delighted.

On Miao-Miao I have read a lot, especially in the sense that the disconnections are lower than with the blucon, but in my case I already tell you that in a month it has only had a disconnection.After the shower it puts it again and connects alone.And from Miao-Miao does not convince me that it is adding one more adhesive to the skin: you have to hold it with some stickers and for what I have read they are causing many bad reactions, even to users without allergies or reactions to Freestyle himself.

One last thing about the blucon and I have read that there are mobile models with which it works badly, or worse than with others.My son has the Samsung Galaxy A5 and very well.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
06/05/2018 10:44 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Thank you very much @"pgarcía", if I finally encourage me to buy it I will tell you but with everything you have told me it has been very clear to me.Thank you!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/05/2018 10:53 p.m.

@vita forgive that I didn't know you had been pressed.
I am having small problems with the Miaomiao that I did not have with the Blucon and I have also taken it for only 15 days and therefore I cannot give you a very truthful opinion.
For me it is much better by difference of myomiao.
-Comode and discreet to carry because it is much finer
-There is 60 stickers to hit it on the skin and sensor (60 sensors about 30 months)
-It loads and it is not necessary to change the battery every time (planet Earth will thank you)
-It is water resistant so in summer and in the showers it is not necessary to remove it (I did not take the blucon for the shower with the fixomull)
-In the Facebook group and Nightscout's put on the clouds, because of their connectivity (that's where I have the problem but I think it is for my mobile even if I don't know and the Chinese or case ...)
-The app that works with Miaomiao is XDrip for Android and Spike for iOS but in a short time I think it will also work with Glimp. (I think for Blucon it is the same)

I bought it from the Chinese directly, I arrive in about 15 days and you can pay with PayPal that I always prefer.The bad thing is that in general, and I do not want to offend anyone, it is that the Chinese are escapists and do not speak English well (or that seems) so if you have any problem it is difficult for you to pay attention to you, at least I do notI get me paying attention to me.I guess if you buy it in Diabetika you will have that guarantee.

Blucon customer service is not to throw rockets either.

In both cases it may happen to you that it is retained and you have to pay customs, it is a lottery, it has not happened to me.

I have greatly improved the quality of life with both one and the other and I have lowered hemoglobin a barbarity I think it is worth risking.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/06/2018 5:10 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

erpla said:
@vita forgive that I didn't know you had pressed me.
I am having small problems with the Miaomiao that I did not have with the Blucon and I have also taken it for only 15 days and therefore I cannot give you a very truthful opinion.
For me it is much better by difference of myomiao.
-Comode and discreet to carry because it is much finer
-There is 60 stickers to hit it on the skin and sensor (60 sensors about 30 months)
-It loads and it is not necessary to change the battery every time (planet Earth will thank you)
-It is water resistant so in summer and in the showers it is not necessary to remove it (I did not take the blucon for the shower with the fixomull)
-In the Facebook group and Nightscout's put on the clouds, because of their connectivity (that's where I have the problem but I think it is for my mobile even if I don't know and the Chinese or case ...)
-The app that works with Miaomiao is XDrip for Android and Spike for iOS but in a short time I think it will also work with Glimp. (I think for Blucon it is the same)

I bought it from the Chinese directly, I arrive in about 15 days and you can pay with PayPal that I always prefer.The bad thing is that in general, and I do not want to offend anyone, it is that the Chinese are escapists and do not speak English well (or that seems) so if you have any problem it is difficult for you to pay attention to you, at least I do notI get me paying attention to me.I guess if you buy it in Diabetika you will have that guarantee.

Blucon customer service is not to throw rockets either.

In both cases it may happen to you that it is retained and you have to pay customs, it is a lottery, it has not happened to me.

I have greatly improved the quality of life with both one and the other and I have lowered hemoglobin a barbarity I think it is worth risking.

Hello, you can facilitate the link where you bought the Miau, in Diabetika does not appear, thanks

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/06/2018 6:07 p.m.

@"Erpla" Thank you very much for you answer.I think I'm going to buy it.I hope it works with my mobile, I will try to find information with which mobiles it doesn't work very well.

This is the page Link

Vita's profile photo
Vita
06/06/2018 10:22 p.m.

@Vita mine is the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, it is not fatal but it is true that when it is disconnected it does not connect alone, I have to do it in the Blue At Mobile settings.And not only is it disconnected when the phone is far, sometimes it is disconnected only without apparent reason.The bad thing is if it happens to you at night, you can put an alarm that warns you when it loses measures but I go on to get more alarms at night, with those of Hicm and Hiper I have more than enough.The good thing is that you connect it in the morning and recover the measures of the whole night, at least 8h of the free, which I think did not happen.
They are also taking versions of the XDrip constantly and are improving.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/07/2018 10:27 a.m.

I have bought it !!!When you try it.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
06/07/2018 5 p.m.

Thanks @erpla for the link and we expect the evidence of who already have it

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/07/2018 6:17 p.m.

I have just arrived an informative email of Abbott: from this next Monday 11-Jun-2018 they go to make the shipments through Integra2 instead of by posts.They say it is to improve the service.We will see ......

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
06/08/2018 9:58 a.m.

Well, I'm delighted with mail

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/08/2018 4:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I am delighted with emails

Me too.That is why I do not trust this change they have made now ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
06/08/2018 6:09 p.m.

Well, due to the Gracieta of not being able to ask for sensors until after 25 days I have to go on vacation only with which I will put on a few days.Anyone from Madrid who could sell me a sensor?@Ruthbia maybe?I just made the order new but I leave on Sunday and it will not arrive before or joke and I'm afraid to go with the newly placed and that because of whatever I fail or fall or anything, I have not had many problemsWith the sensors but it is enough that I am outside and only one and I passed me :(

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/12/2018 2:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.