{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Two weeks the last order of 2. I gathered the subject.Expires at the end of 2019 !!!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/27/2018 7:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Arjjjj .... a sensor squeezed to day 12. They change it to me but to know when it will arrive .... on top that you can only ask for 2 and marsh.
I will deliver the defective so that they know the manufacturer that gives problems but I will be waiting as a sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/08/2018 7:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My son's last sensor has been defective too.Not a minute worked.The first half hour was giving the error message, and then the "replace sensor" has come out.I called and change it to me.But of course, as we had to put a new finger and running when it was no longer stable, now we get 25% deviations with respect to the capillary.Good luck we have Xdrip and there we have been able to calibrate it.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
05/08/2018 9:57 a.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Let's see if someone can help me, I have lowered the freeLink Freestyle app and tryI will not be able to use the app?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/11/2018 1:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"Nigiri" I think you will have to wait.From what I know, you have to start the sensor with LibreLink within the first 60 minutes after having started it with Abbott's reader.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
05/11/2018 7:05 a.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

@"Nigiri" is what @"pgarcia" tells you but to me the last time left me.They stole my mobile and bought a new one, scanned and recognized it.2 times because as I chose a model they spent a few days and activate it with the company mobile.I thought it was due to the latest update of the app but with what you have it can be according to model.The one who stole me was old and those I have now are last models.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/11/2018 7:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Wow, what a click because I just put it new and I am tired of having to take the mobile and the reader when I go to the gym, it is quite a roll, but well, I will wait for myself.
Thanks @"pgarcía" and @"ruthbia"!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/11/2018 10:12 a.m.

@"Nigiri" you can install another other than that of the free for this sensor.It does not use the same algorithm but for the gym can serve you until the next sensor.My boyfriend carries on his mobile one named Liapp and gives values ​​quite similar to Free.

Link

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
05/11/2018 10:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Good morning,

I've been with free and I already bought a mobile with NFC.The Xiaomi Mi5 but then annoying two patches began to investigate and found several compatible mobile lists.I know that all NFCs are not compatible, looking online I have found several lists but they are quite old.Some of you have a list or could tell me what mobile you have to see which patches work.

I have been looking at mobiles from 2018 to buy with NFC and the one that calls me the most is the One Plus5.Some of you have some one plus and it works.

Thank you very much in advance !!!

All the best

Josu's profile photo
Josu
05/11/2018 10:47 a.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

Hi @josu!Well, I don't know any list but all the mobiles I have had since 2014 have gone well ... I thought the Xiaomi did not even have NFC ...
I do not usually use very good mobiles I can only tell you what I have used that are the Bqaquaris M5 and Aquarism, the Huawei P10Lite and the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 all of them are going very well ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/11/2018 11:03 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Link

So put here with the Google translator, it doesn't work

Link
Although in this one another one says that it works without problems.-

But looking for I am sure that somewhere will clarify it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/11/2018 12:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good!!!
Thank you very much for your rapid answers, I was looking for and I didn't see anything 100% reliable but I will take another round of the forums, in addition to another possible was the Huawei Honor 9 and if you tell me that the huawei p10lite has worked well for you, I look more calm.Let's see if I investigate a little more and tell you.

Thank you very much !!!
All the best

Josu's profile photo
Josu
05/11/2018 12:59 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

Josu said:
good !!!
Thank you very much for your rapid answers, I was looking for and I didn't see anything 100% reliable but I will take another round of the forums, in addition to another possible was the Huawei Honor 9 and if you tell me that the huawei p10lite has worked well for you, I look more calm.Let's see if I investigate a little more and tell you.

Thank you very much !!!
GREETING

The P8 lite both the previous and 2017 model corroborated OK.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
05/11/2018 3:23 p.m.

It has worked very well with the Samsungs.I have used it with the S4, A5 and now with the A8.
It depends on the money you want to spend.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/17/2018 2:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Josu said:
good morning,

I've been with free and I already bought a mobile with NFC.The Xiaomi Mi5 but then annoying two patches began to investigate and found several compatible mobile lists.I know that all NFCs are not compatible, looking online I have found several lists but they are quite old.Some of you have a list or could tell me what mobile you have to see which patches work.

I have been looking at mobiles from 2018 to buy with NFC and the one that calls me the most is the One Plus5.Some of you have some one plus and it works.

Thank you very much in advance !!!

GREETING

Josu, I have the OnePlus 3 and goes perfectly.I think that 5 should not give you any problem since they are very similar in both software and hardware.If you are still interested in OP5, I could try it in my wife's and tell you.

Pabl8's profile photo
Pabl8
05/17/2018 6:59 p.m.

I forgot to order and I have only 1 sensor, do you know how the issue is now?What a head ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/18/2018 1:05 p.m.

@"Nigiri" I asked on May 11 and they told me yesterday that the order came out.I will receive it next week.So calculate about 8 or 10 days minimum.If you see that you run out of sensors, let me know and talk to my sister to sell you 1, I will see this weekend and I can give you one of mine if she doesn't have more.I have accumulated 4 and another 2 will arrive next week so I'm quite left over.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
05/18/2018 1:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@"Nigiri" I have sensors, I can pass you one.
I am on a trip and returned on the 22nd, let me know and stay.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2018 2:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi @nigiri I made an order on May 8 and they arrived at my house yesterday.(About 10 days having the May 15 bridge in the middle, I am from Madrid)

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/18/2018 2:47 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@nigiri are taking more or less as at the beginning when it worked well, between 5 and 7 days.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/18/2018 6:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.