{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I just got on the web to make an order and it turns out that not only 2 sensors can be bought but also, you have to wait 25 days to return an order.Incredible.What noses is happening to them?At least now shipping costs are free.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/04/2018 8:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

This is shame, I laugh for not crying ... This means that if you have no replacement sensors, they will not even get into account that 2 sensors last 28 days, because another 2 at 25 daysand with the delays that have impossible to use them continuously.I thought it was a joke but I see no, that they are overcoming day by day ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/04/2018 9 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ erpla@ regarding your comment "The last sensor that I have placed seems to have memory failures, when I read it with the reader or the mobile, it gives me a value, in addition that it is good, but it seems that I do not almecana dataOf the 8 hours before ... Has it happened to someone? "

It happened to me several times and with different sensors.
By the way, Abbott does not let new customers register for stock problems ......

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/04/2018 10:03 p.m.

@"Sigsauer" Indeed, I am already going to make another account because this is a traca.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/04/2018 10:15 p.m.

Nothing, they don't even let new customers register ... my joy in a well

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/04/2018 10:17 p.m.

They have "modernized" the sensors, have modernized the website, have drawn the LibreLink and LibreLink View and returned to 3-4 years ago at the beginning of the free when there was waiting list to buy sensors and you couldn't even enter their pageWeb ... Im-presative !!As soon as they take Android of the Guardian Connect of Medtronic I think they will give them a lot for the C ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/04/2018 10:44 p.m.

But the Guardian has no reader?@sigsauer I really with freestyle I only use the freestyle reader, I don't use mobile applications

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/04/2018 10:51 p.m.

Thank you @merchedm, it seems that it was something punctual because it has not happened to me again.Thank you!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/05/2018 9:57 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@"Nigiri" does not have a reader, you just have to open the application of the mobile and look at the blood glucose.The good thing is that he has alarms and you don't have to be passing the reader or mobile by the arm, gut, ass etc at all times.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/05/2018 2:19 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"nigiri" does not have the guardian, you just have to open the application of the mobile and look at the blood glucose.The good thing is that he has alarms and you don't have to be passing the reader or mobile by the arm, gut, ass etc at all hours.
As long as Medtronic always updates its systems, the Connect for Android will take (quite) to arrive, it gives me ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
04/06/2018 11:29 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I have 2 sensors.I will have to ask for what you tell.
If they continue like this, I will change to Medtronic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/07/2018 12:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ask them @"ruthbia" the last ones took me a month to arrive and as soon as they have reached me I have made another order

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/08/2018 12:59 p.m.

I did just write because I have 2. I will ask for every 25 days, as they put in the mail they send.
Let's see if the SS gives them ... although I think it will be even worse than paying.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/09/2018 9:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.I have made another order and this is the mail that I have received

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/22/2018 5:32 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Someone who requested sensors knows how delivery deadlines are ..?The last ones I asked arrived in 8 days but lately they were taking an average of 3 weeks ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/22/2018 8:30 p.m.

I made an order on April 9 and I received it on 17. The truth has surprised me because they told me that it could take 3 weeks ... as it happened to me in previous

091975's profile photo
04/22/2018 10:47 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Hello,

Order of 04/17/18 delivered in 6 days ...

The truth is that I have never had delivery problems ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2018 10:59 a.m.

Hello.Make the request for sensors, Maximo 2, on Sunday and today I have reached the mail of mail that had the order on the way.Bone that are not having delay in shipments now.

diegomiquel
04/24/2018 11:30 p.m.

sigsauer said:
someone who requested sensors know how the delivery deadlines are ..?The last ones I asked arrived in 8 days but lately they were taking an average of 3 weeks ..

Hello.I just received the sensors.I asked for Sunday.In just three days at home.They have already had to solve the problem.The only thing they still do not accept new customers and just let two sensors

diegomiquel
04/25/2018 1:42 p.m.

This last time I asked @sigsauer has taken me a week or so

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/25/2018 7:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.