{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Salvador said:
The week that enters will put my mother the free freeyle for 14 days, all this I want to thank Dr. Lopez Media for its involvement with patients, for theirATTENTION AND TREAT WITH TO TO

Salvador said:
good companions, yesterday they already put the free freestyle to my mother for 14 days, the truth is that it is a pass, it looks how glucose goes up as soon as you eat a yogurt andSee how glucose is stabilized and is still without eating anything ..... The only thing I see and I think it will be normal is the margin of free of free to the traditional glucometer, when in the free brand 60 in the traditional glucelomethal brand between 80And 100, I suppose it will be normal, but after a few measurements it always gives me the same margin, for the rest it is a pass.

Hello, I have put my 5 -year -old son 6 months and I can tell you that I tolerate variations of up to 40 with respect to the traditional glucometer, but I take it out and change the sensor.Every time the variation is placed, there are times, there are times that it is minimal between 10 and 15 and others of 40 ... sometimes if blood comes out of the hole or if you placed it very strong, the capillary can be folded and that alters the medication.
Did you want to make any questions, has you tried to attach the Blucon to make it a continuous meter?I want to do it but I need to know if Blucon (American product) is compatible with European sensors.If someone tried it please.I obviously give that with glucoangel European sensors are compatible since it is a Spanish product.
Thank you very much, my freestyllibre is from France and I live in Uruguay.

mechaUY's profile photo
mechaUY
03/06/2018 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Seen what you say I think that tomorrow I will make another order, but come on, it seems like a scoundrel because there will be people who cannot afford to advance so much money.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/07/2018 1:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

As soon as I get this one, I make another 3 of 2 units...vised the subject... No another one.
Or I changed to Medtronic

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/07/2018 7:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not have iPhone but I am still an iPod touch that also works and asked about the Guardian Connect.- I do not seem normal to have to be making orders constantly even if you have 4 sensors with the stress and the wasting of time that it entails without counting how he has said@nigiri with the economic issue.- The one I put on expires on Sunday and the request of 3 weeks ago I see that it will not arrive, throughout the morning I will call my educator and I will ask for 1Test sensor because in his day they offered it to me and rejected it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/07/2018 9:15 a.m.

sigsauer said:
I don't have iPhone but I still have an iPod touch that also works and asked about Guardian Connect.- I do not seem normal to have to be constantly ordered even if you have 4 sensors with thestress and the wasting of time that entails without counting as @nigiri has said with the economic issue.- The one I put on expires on Sunday and the request of 3 weeks ago I see that it will not reach me, throughout theTomorrow I will call my educator and I will ask for 1 test sensor because in his day they offered it to me and rejected it .-

I understand that Abott will remedy this situation, it can't be like this if he wants to provide a quality minimum ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/07/2018 10:45 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Well, I do not consider myself a "jeta" but I have called my hospital educator that a couple of favors owe me and it will lend me 1 sensor until I can return it (when mine arrive if they arrive) .- II leave you there as an idea in case the flute sounds !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/07/2018 1:02 p.m.

In November (when supply problems began) I also turned to the hospital educator and gave us a sensor without problems.The truth that had been expired a month but did its function perfectly.

However, today it is possible that not even educators are already sensors to lend ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
03/07/2018 1:45 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Ainns how anguish is entering !!
I have two left, but of course .... Imagine that one fails to insert that nerossssss.Now I am pregnant and I get my nerves with these things.I made an order on February 24 yet I know anything, as I will ask for two more ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/07/2018 1:58 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Miracrito !!!!

The sensors will get to me on 12 ... According to the mail where they indicate that the order has already left the warehouse.I asked for February 22.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/07/2018 5:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
miracrito !!!!

The sensors will get to me on 12 ... According to the mail where they indicate that the order has already left the warehouse.I asked for February 22.

Oh really???I made the order on 08/02 and still put me on the web.This seems to me.

Pabl8's profile photo
Pabl8
03/07/2018 5:49 p.m.

@Pabl8 I am the same, I asked for them on 02/16 and is still collected ..

Interestingly, the last ones I asked and used expiration date in August 2018 and the one that the educator has left me have expiration until December 2018, that chance, to tell me those of customer service that this has nothing to do withFinancing by the public health of Freestyle, in fine.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/07/2018 5:58 p.m.

I have received the email mail.... that means they will get tomorrow.
The same has given me priority for the 1 month delay of the previous order.
Don't know.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/07/2018 9:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Here I have them at my table.I just gave them to mails.
Order of February 22 at night, delivers March 8.

EYE!They told me that the delivery time will be one month and you can only ask for 2 units per order.But they don't say how many orders we can make by user;) yes ... they will leave more expensive for shipping costs.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/08/2018 11:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have orders since 21-02 and have not yet sent them, and on Monday I start with the bomb ... I stay without them at the best time.

Full's profile photo
Full
03/08/2018 10:08 p.m.

I just received an email where they tell me that my order is already on the way.I did it on February 24.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
03/10/2018 3:41 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

I have been using it for several months and it is something magnificent, it gives you the continuous control and at any time, in addition to avoiding all the punctures, so much so, that after the 46 years of type 1 diabetic that I carry, I am beginning to recover the sensitivityIn the fingertips, I have a petition open at Change.org.so that the Ministry of Health and the Dissitors Autonomical Conselleries at once subsidize the patches as they do with the strips.I attach here the link so that if you think it firmly firm the application.
Thank you.
Link & utm_campaign = share_petion

ximo220550's profile photo
ximo220550
03/11/2018 12:22 p.m.

ximo220550 said:
I have already been using it for several months and it is something magnificent, it gives you the continuous control and at any time, in addition to avoiding all the punctures, so much so is, that after the 46 yearsOf type 1 diabetic that I carry, I am beginning to recover the sensitivity in the fingertips, I have open a petition at Change.org.so that the Ministry of Health and the Dissitors Autonomical Conselleries at once subsidize the patches as they do with the strips.I attach here the link so that if you think it firmly firm the application.
Thank you.
Link & amp; utm_medium = copylink & amp; utm_campaign = share_petion

Signed.They are almost half a million firms !!!

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
03/11/2018 2:31 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I signed it a few weeks ago with other requests on the same.
Let's see if there is luck and it does not take long to subsidize it in all communities.
Thanks for the initiative.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
03/11/2018 4:40 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

ruthbia said:
here I have them at my table.I just gave them to mails.
Order of February 22 at night, delivers March 8.

EYE!They told me that the delivery time will be one month and you can only ask for 2 units per order.But they don't say how many orders we can make by user;) yes ... they will be more expensive for shipping costs.

I ask them from 4 in 4 and with that I save the shipping costs, and it takes between 10 or 12 days to receive them.

ximo220550's profile photo
ximo220550
03/11/2018 6:27 p.m.

Hello.I just received the postage notice that the replacement sensor that they offered me on February 27 is distributed.It has been 16 days

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
03/14/2018 11:56 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.