{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

I use both... I am a control maniac :) especially when I have a sensor that does not approximate much to the capillary.But we are going freeLink with Libreview is a great success.
I have proven that glycosilada of Glimp is more approximate than that of LibreLink.
In 2.5 years I think about 5 Malillian sensors have touched me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/22/2018 12:26 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks Ruthbia.I will try it.In fact, I have FreeLink installed but I did not activate it first and now it doesn't let me use it.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/22/2018 11:52 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Hello.Taking advantage that the sensor was going to expire and that I had received another reader because the one who had did not read the capillaries I have taken photos of the readings of both.The new sensor with the new reader is the one that marks the highest.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
02/24/2018 11:58 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

@"Diegomiquel" Did you compare at that time with the capillary?If I have understood well, the sensor that marks the highest is freshly placed and the one that marks the lowest has been put 14 days.So I think that difference can be normal.At least my son happens to him that the freshly placed sensor marks him a little higher than the capillary for 24 hours more or less ... Then it seems that he only emphasizes and re -adjusted more exactly to the capillary.Maybe that happened to you too.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/24/2018 12:06 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Hello.I have not tried the capillary.They are sensor readings.

diegomiquel
02/24/2018 12:08 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" Did you compare at that time with the capillary?If I have understood well, the sensor that marks the highest is freshly placed and the one that marks the lowest has been put 14 days.So I think that difference can be normal.At least my son happens to him that the freshly placed sensor marks him a little higher than the capillary for 24 hours more or less ... Then it seems that he only emphasizes and re -adjusted more exactly to the capillary.Maybe that happened to you too.

Hello.I have not tried the capillary.They are all sensors

diegomiquel
02/24/2018 12:22 p.m.

Hello.I just compared the capillary of the free with which I am given social security and then with the sensor.Who do I pay attention to?It is to go crazy.The difference between the capillary of the free and the sensor is crazy.

diegomiquel
02/24/2018 7:10 p.m.

The sensor

diegomiquel
02/24/2018 7:12 p.m.

Diegomiquel@ I would talk to Abbott to see what they tell you, because I suppose you have no strips to make capillary blood glucose with the freestyle that would give more strength when claiming.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/24/2018 8:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@diegomiquel gives the impression that this sensor is not doing well.Not even taking into account the logical lag between capillary and interstitial fluid, the difference is explained.
If at least the sensor marked you down "down quickly" could be a doubt.But it marks you up up "up quickly" which makes no sense.
So I think that sensor can come from the factory.Or it also occurs to me that you have put it in an area with little "chicha" ... or maybe it has caused an allergic reaction in the skin that has made it "turulato" ...

You will tell us what the subject ends ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/24/2018 9:48 p.m.

merchem said:
diegomiquel@ I would talk to Abbott to see what they tell you, because I suppose you have no strips to do hair glycemia with the freestyle that would give more strength when claiming.

Hello.I have not explained myself well.I have done the capillary tests with the two systems and then with the sensor.I will continue making comparisons and if they continue to make so much difference I will call Abbott

diegomiquel
02/24/2018 10:22 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@diegomiquel gives the impression that this sensor is not going well.Not even taking into account the logical lag between capillary and interstitial fluid, the difference is explained.
If at least the sensor marked you down "down quickly" could be a doubt.But it marks you up up "up quickly" which makes no sense.
So I think that sensor can come from the factory.Or it also occurs to me that you have put it in an area with little "chicha" ... or maybe it has caused an allergic reaction in the skin that has made it "turulato" ...

You will tell us what the subject ends ...

Hello.I have with the system I think three years.I alternate it by arm.I have never had allergic reaction and I usually put it in the same area.

diegomiquel
02/25/2018 10:04 a.m.

Hello.There are still differences but not so high.

diegomiquel
02/25/2018 10:05 a.m.

jpr said:
@"ruthbia" you are nailed with the capillary!
I understand that mine would be something related to the sensor and not to the area, yes.
Do you use glymp?Do you like FreeLink?
Now that I use literate and left freestyle, I can only see glucose data in the insulin pump.Honestly, I miss the management of my glucose in the mobile ... this is a point to improve through Medtronic
In this Freestyle wins by win (LibreLink Up, Libreview, etc ...)

I'm curious, have you changed?

farstar's profile photo
farstar
02/25/2018 10:56 a.m.

@"Diegomiquel" That difference I think enters within what Abbott will tell you that it is acceptable.Of course, the ideal is that the difference is minimal (especially at a time of stable levels) but I fear that there are sensors with which we are going to have to "swallow" with differences of 20% as is the case of yours in the image.

However, do not lose hope ... I already tell you that in my experience, sometimes there are sensors that after a few days seem to emphasize them alone and improve their measurements.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/25/2018 12:03 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" that difference I think comes within what Abbott will tell you that it is acceptable.Of course, the ideal is that the difference is minimal (especially at a time of stable levels) but I fear that there are sensors with which we are going to have to "swallow" with differences of 20% as is the case of yours in the image.

However, do not lose hope ... I already tell you that in my experience, sometimes there are sensors that after a few days it seems that they stress alone and improve their measurements.
Hello.Today I will continue to check and tomorrow I will call Abbott.Lately I have changed two sensors.Let's see what they tell me

diegomiquel
02/25/2018 12:07 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" that difference I think comes within what Abbott will tell you that it is acceptable.Of course, the ideal is that the difference is minimal (especially at a time of stable levels) but I fear that there are sensors with which we are going to have to "swallow" with differences of 20% as is the case of yours in the image.

However, do not lose hope ... I already tell you that in my experience, sometimes there are sensors that after a few days it seems that they stress alone and improve their measurements.

I see that I write but it is not published.Today I will continue to check and tomorrow I will call Abbott.Lately two sensors have changed me

diegomiquel
02/25/2018 12:53 p.m.

I try to publish but it does not come out.I have problems with the forum

diegomiquel
02/25/2018 1:40 p.m.

Let's see now if it comes out.There is almost no difference.

diegomiquel
02/25/2018 1:41 p.m.

@"Diegomiquel" you have no problems, when you give him "quote" and write does not come out the comment.I think it's a general problem because it happens to me too ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/25/2018 4:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.