{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

Hello everyone!I have recently asked free freestyle, if I would like to have a Dexcom for the opinions of him but right now I can not afford it so to try this, to see if luckily it is going well for me.Taking into account what they are taking to send you the sensors I do not hope it arrives before a month so I do not excite myself.Now, I need help because I have many doubts
Where do you wear the sensor, can you only put in your arm behind as the website says?
How does mobile apps work? What are the ones for free and how do they work?
How do you get the tables that you have some that mark the trends for 24 hours?
I also have doubts related to the device itself but I prefer to have it at home and read everything well before saturating you with things that I may learn alone.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
02/25/2018 5 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Macarena93" Look a few messages back that everything is written.I do not tell you that you read everything because there are 2000 messages but recently someone asked and we did a review that answers your questions.With 3 or 4 pages you will arrive

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/26/2018 7:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.I have called Abbott and I change the sensor without problems.He says that they are within the percentages that they establish but that if I do not feel safe they change it to me.He has told me that it would take more than normal and that it is not due to social security requests, the problem has it throughout Europe.By the way, the possibility of using iPhone for readings already exists but only from model 7.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
02/27/2018 12:16 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Hello, I have run out of sensors and you tell me that my request for a week will not be used for up to 2 .... I buy 1 or 2 sensors to which I sell them .... I do not care to pay more... I think a messenger .... If possible in Madrid ..... please help that I don't want to return to punctures on the fingers!Thank you very much in advance

alfredomoreno's profile photo
alfredomoreno
03/02/2018 12:11 p.m.

Good morning

Since last February 27, in Cantabria, the measurement flash system is subsidized by healthThe material.
It seems that coverage will also be extended to adults.

Cantabria is already the 4th Autonomous Community that finances this system, but it does not seem fair that no
be extensive to the rest of the country or other patients with the same needs.

Link

helora's profile photo
helora
03/02/2018 12:31 p.m.

You have to know what is happening lately with Freestyle in Spain.He is having an alarming delay in the delivery of sensors, it took between 5 and 7 days to serve them, now it is taking between 3 and 4 weeks and the explanation they have given after several calls is that there is a peak of orders that "overcome them""
How they can imagine, we are "sold" because I have few strips in my house (I have a freestyle year) and return to specific measures, without knowledge of the glucose trend and click on the fingers again becomes a bit hard.
Your email response is summarized in: "although we cannot provide a specific date on when your order will be sent, we are currently working to meet the deliveries within three weeks after the order is made. We thank yougreatly your patience and support ".
I have answered the following: "If you allow meDiabetics forums on the network are already commenting on what is happening and as soon as its competitors in the market equal to freestyle conditions (in the end it is a matter of time) its clientele will go down.

They have not answered me
Kind regards

fjjimen's profile photo
fjjimen
03/04/2018 11:46 a.m.

Good morning

You have been very successful, but I doubt that they answer, they have not answered any of the mails that I have sent either to the suggestions or complaints that I have put.

Regarding the orders, I have been reading for many months that they are going very delay and on other occasions that the sensors came with very little margin of expiration ... I have never had any of those problems, a month and a half ago I did the last.
That peak that they say has surely overcome them will be the one that has made them health for the 4 autonomous communities that already subsidize it, they should have planned it

helora's profile photo
helora
03/04/2018 12:34 p.m.

Well, go.I hope the order comes on time.I did it on February 24 and on Friday of the next week I have to change the sensor.That after just over two weeks that I have been with this system, I would be very rare to control again with the punctual puncture.
By the way, this is helping me a lot.In the last week I am having controls that I did not remember.Very happy, as I commented a few messages further back.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
03/05/2018 2:47 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

I just placed an order and have limited it to 2 sensors maximum.Of course, shipping costs must be paid.And they send you a promotional code to have free shipping costs in the following order.But not in this one.

Today my son's educator has told us that she has patients who have asked the freestyle on February 1 and March 5 have not yet received it.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
03/05/2018 6:29 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Indeed, they just let 2 sensors ask for, I have 2 left but I will make an order just because I see that this is going worse.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/05/2018 6:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

And that the shipping costs will be free in the following order is another thymus, they are free if you make orders every 25 days, if not, no.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/05/2018 7:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

They are going worse.They could at least not lie and remove the delivery period.I asked last week because although I have 3 seen what they are taking prefer to have a few at home just in case.They still let me ask for 4 with free expenses but I have not had news.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/05/2018 7:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I have called today and they have told me that until summer they are with delays of 1 month and maximum 2 sensors requested.
That is to say... That I will do one after another to have 6.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/05/2018 8:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The fish that bite the tail, go with a lot of delay (1 month), customers are going to ask for 2 in 2 sensors but continuously to collect = increase in delays.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/05/2018 9:22 p.m.

I cannot understand how a company like Abott has come to this ... Luckily I have removed the free and medtronic use, for this part I am glad, although I consider the freestyle a very very good system, but the management ofAbott is lousy.In the end I suppose they know that many clients are not going to lose why both Dexcom and Medtronic are more expensive ... the usual ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/05/2018 9:45 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@JPR Seeing the price plans of Guardian Connect and depending on the duration of the sensors that is 1 week but something else can be stretched, making numbers I think it comes out for little more than free.Too bad it is only for Apple because I have no intention of passing me "to the dark side" if I had no longer changed to Medtronic.- They have been drawing android for 1 year, it seems to me that there is also something that skates!

What is clear is that the Abbott has caught the bull !!I believe that neither in their best dreams could imagine the success of the product even more with financing by public health in half Europe.Abbott's commercials should ask for salary increase because they have made it a film.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/05/2018 10:05 p.m.

To me the doctor of my son has even told me that Guardian Connect's adhesive is much less aggressive than Freestyle's and gives less allergies problems, I don't know if it will be true.

But what lasts for a week and that you have to go to the "dark side" (as @sigsauer) does not just convince me ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
03/05/2018 10:38 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

My request on Saturday, February 17, is in a state, since Thursday ..... and well after absurd conversation with your service ..... I no longer know if warehouse does not give it out, if it is that it is thatMessenger does not want to work either, if the cat ate it or that there is a airplane strike, the case, we still do not date, because it will be another 10 days, as little, at the rhythm that go 5 days to change state, plus theFinde and then already messaging, incredible .....
My congratulations to Abbott for how good they have mounted it

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/05/2018 10:41 p.m.

"Collected" means that the package is ready to send, as I have been told to me.The fact is that the requests on February 7 are distributing this week.
Not if great that the SS will finance it but everyone!!!
In other words, I pay the SS and payment to Abbott and none helps me manage diabetes without punctures, on the contrary, they make it difficult for me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/06/2018 12:12 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

They say that for summer they will have the controlled situation.As sensors such as churros are selling and they would think that with the same human and material media they would not have problems now they will have realized that they will have to increase template and technology to get the orders forward.- Abbott commercials expired but the people who have to manageThe factory or warehouse and sales would have to be on the street !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/06/2018 8:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.