{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

What problems have you had?Everything works for me perfectly in the new Free Freestyle ... I use it on iPhone, I don't know if it will be android problems, maybe ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/07/2018 11:17 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"Jpr" @"sigsauer" something are already fixing ... because with me they have not contacted, I have not done or changed anything, and now suddenly I have already reached the measurements to LibreLinkup and I have also been able to see them also in theFreeView cloud ...

It gives me that what had happened to them is that when updating the new Free -freeLink Freestyle, it first caused a "disconnection" of the FreeView cloud (because I have seen that some measurements of this last night are missing).And then despite fixing the cloud connection, what they left "broken" was the cloud connection with the free app.Thing that seems to have already arranged.

I do not understand why they do not make enough evidence of these things before releasing the new software.Of course, investing in evidence and validations costs money.And of course it is easier to ask users (Indian bunches) to update it, wait to see what problems it gives, and solve them on the march.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/07/2018 11:44 a.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

For them we do not even get to bunny, we are simply "a product" !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/07/2018 12:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I was surprised yesterday at approximately 8 pm and how I didn't let the appIf it were the first day and the message that I have 3 days of sensor in a little later (I would normally have told me first thing in the morning)
What has annoyed me, is that it has affected the use of the social app, which does not connect with the cloud since yesterday at 5 pm., So now it is time to expect them to take new version to correct the change of name of the name of theCloud (I suppose it will be something like that).

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/07/2018 8:53 p.m.

The only positive thing they have made with this new application has been to remove the annoying beep that the sensor was scanned and asked for the thousands of free users, now you have the option that only vibrates you but for this there would be no need to change everythingThe application, with a small update would have been enough, otherwise I see any difference with respect to the previousOnly the last.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/07/2018 10:29 p.m.

Well, the installation of the new app did not see it although I do not see the improvements.

I installed the new one without removing the old woman and linking it to my freeview account.Uninstall the old woman and I do well.

The sensor has recognized me without problems.

I already tell you that I do not see the advantage.The interface is the same

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/08/2018 8:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Today I have received an email and they have already sent my order.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/12/2018 10:36 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Me too.Today I have finally given me the 2 replacement sensors that I claimed on January 26.And I have received an email that the 4 sensors I asked for on February 5 have left the warehouse.It hasn't gone badly ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/13/2018 12:40 a.m.

He has already arrived this morning to see if this weekend I can start using it.
By the way, a question.I had thought about putting it into gluteWhat exact area would be advisable to do so.I have read (I don't remember whether in this thread or another on the same subject) than in the upper part, between the waist and gluteo, is that so?

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/16/2018 3:30 p.m.

- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)

@"Alb85", yes, let's go in the ham.jjjja
What I do to put it on, is to sit, not to put it in the area where it gives gluteo with the chair, because then it could be spoiled, I think.
So I feel, and in the gluteo area where it is on the air, and it does not touch the chair, it is where I place it.
I am doing very well.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
02/16/2018 6:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I put it 2 fingers below the gum of the panty.That area does not bother to sit or sleep not sports.Then I cover it with adhesive and voila.
Remember to put it a few hours before activating and activating it when you are stable.
You are already telling us

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2018 8:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

NO

ALB85 said:
He has already come to see me if this weekend I can start using it.
By the way, a question.I had thought about putting it into gluteWhat exact area would be advisable to do so.I have read (I don't remember whether in this thread or another on the same subject) than in the upper part, between the waist and gluteo, is that so?

alb85 said:
has already come to see if this weekend I can start using it.

Do not worry about the gym, I only use it in my arm and I have never taken off and I go to the gym from 4 to 5 days a week

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
02/16/2018 8:43 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Thanks for the answers.:)
I have already "prepared" the area, so I will put this first sensor in the gluteo and the next one I will try it in the arm.
I already count when you have been with him for a few days.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/16/2018 9:14 p.m.

- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)

Well, I've been with the first sensor for three and a half days and quite well, really.
I put it as you had commented here, a few hours before activating it, I verified that the glucose did not have many changes and I activated it.At the couple of hours or I took the first measurement with both sensors and gave me a difference of almost 70 mg (then I will put some photos to see the differences between the two meters), in the morning the difference remained 40 mg.It is also true that, in general, the differences are not so many.They are more the times that he has coincided (or almost) than those that do not.
By the way, when I put it (in the upper gluteo), a lot of blood came out;Among the "whip" that the device gave me when placing it, the blood and that it was almost 1:00 in the morning and was somewhat tired, I had a little bad ... :))
And well, the rest, well.The theme gym and pool very well;I have it subject with fixomull strips and, for now, endure well.
For now, very happy, really.I really like to see "where" glucose and "wherever it goes", which are things that I didn't see and had no idea how it moved.
By the way, both yesterday and today I have realized that the graph has a few moments that seems to lose coverage and stay blank.Is that normal?Or is it something punctual?Can it be that the sensor is failing?
And that's all, in my first (almost) four days, very happy with this system.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/20/2018 4:05 p.m.

- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)

@"Alb85" about what you say, that in the graph there are jumps and stay blank, ... I don't know safely, but I understand that it is because more than 8 hours pass since the last media with the glucometer.From there that has no data and that is why the blank graph stays.
On the other hand, I have never been without spending the 8 -hour glucometer, and I have also left the occasional jump, although on the same time.And especially at night, so I have blamed it for not good "connection" to the sensor filament

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
02/20/2018 10:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@"Alb85" The empty "hollows" in the graph is quite common, at least my son happens a lot.Of course it is hollow if you are more than 8h without measuring.But also leaves you in the moments (I do not know if it will have already happened to you) that when measuring you return the message: "Sensor error, try again within 10 minutes", and so you can pass 2 or 3 times in a rowuntil normal measurements are recalibrated and resumed.That time stays blank in the graph.And from what I have proven, it usually gives that error of the sensor when you are asleep on top of it, or show you with the water too hot ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/20/2018 11:47 p.m.

Does the sensor work correctly in gluteo?The only time I put it on was a real disaster, with differences far from the hair glucose in moments of stability, of capillary type 120, sensor 75 and things like that ... In my arm I have perfect me perfectly the totality of the totality of the all of theSensors

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/21/2018 12:02 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Thanks for the explanations Rake and Pgarcía.I think those blank moments are for sleeping on top of him, as you tell me pgarcía since, those I have seen happen at night and, do not spend more than eight hours without measuring myself.
On what JPR asks me, as I explain above and you can see in the photos, it is true that there are times when the difference between one meter and another is more pronounced but, in general, they are more like that they coincide than those thatNo.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/21/2018 12:03 p.m.

- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)

@"Alb85" You can download the Glimp application for the mobile (if you have NFC your mobile) that reads your sensor and you can also put the capillary values.

In my graph the red points are the mean that I took with the capillary and the red curve is the correction while the rose is the direct measure of the sensor that I carry in the buttock.
@"JPR" As you can see, in the buttock it measures me the same as the capillary.You had bad luck with the one you tried.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/22/2018 12:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" you are nailed with the capillary!
I understand that mine would be something related to the sensor and not to the area, yes.
Do you use glymp?Do you like FreeLink?
Now that I use literate and left freestyle, I can only see glucose data in the insulin pump.Honestly, I miss the management of my glucose in the mobile ... this is a point to improve through Medtronic
In this Freestyle wins by win (LibreLink Up, Libreview, etc ...)

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/22/2018 12:19 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.