{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@"Diegomiquel" Have you received the sensors you asked for on January 23?The two who promised to replace myself have not yet arrived when I called on January 26.And I only have two others and I do not know whether to make a new order, because I am afraid that they have supply problems again :-(

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/05/2018 9:55 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" have you already reached the sensors you asked for on January 23?The two who promised to replace myself have not yet arrived when I called on January 26.And I only have two others and I do not know whether to make a new order, because I am afraid that they have supply problems again:-(
>
Hello.They have not arrived.It is more not even the mail that they have left the warehouse.What has come to me is a notice that the replacement sensor for the defective comes to me.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
02/05/2018 10:35 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I have problems with the forum.I don't get written

diegomiquel
02/05/2018 10:37 p.m.

pgarcía said:
@"diegomiquel" have you already reached the sensors you asked for on January 23?The two who promised to replace myself have not yet arrived when I called on January 26.And I only have two others and I do not know whether to make a new order, because I am afraid that they have supply problems again:-(
>

Hello.They have not arrived.Nor the warehouse output warning.

diegomiquel
02/05/2018 10:38 p.m.

@pgarcia.No no.I have not yet received them.Nor the mail warning of its warehouse departure

diegomiquel
02/05/2018 11:34 p.m.

diegomiquel said:
@pgarcia.No no.I have not yet received them.Nor the mail warning of its warehouse departure

Jolines, because the panic is already entering.I'm going to order right now.Thank you!

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/05/2018 11:36 p.m.

And now I see that the page have changed totally.What a jaleo.

diegomiquel
02/06/2018 9:55 a.m.

jpr said:
who is interested for, the free app for iOS in the App Store is available.I already have it installed on the iPhone and it is great !!!

For those who have iPhone 6 it does not work, we will see later if they want it to work

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
02/06/2018 10:17 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

raulgc said:
jpr said:
Who is interested for, the free app for iOS in the App Store is available.I already have it installed on the iPhone and it is great !!!

For those who have iPhone 6 it does not work, we will see later if they want it to work

The problem is that Apple does not compatible and open the NFC chip of iPhones 6 and 6s, it is not Abott's problem, but Apple.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/06/2018 11:08 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Second sensor that takes reading error at ten days, try after 10 minutes, after 4 hours without measuring, measurements with a difference with respect to the +150mg capillary

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
02/06/2018 11:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm starting to piss.This morning I get an Abbott package and are not the sensors that I asked for or the sensor that has to replace me.It was a jar of strips.The website that have changed for my taste a shit.And I don't have sensors.Tomorrow I will call again.I do not seem correct this product failure in a multinational.I have put a complaint on the web

diegomiquel
02/06/2018 8:35 p.m.

Very good.Now I get a mail to confirm my subscription to the web.And I've been for three years !!!They have shown it with the new website

diegomiquel
02/06/2018 8:40 p.m.

To us today have stopped working the applications.Yesterday, my son came a warning to be updated on his mobile version of LibreLink.He did it, and it turns out that now his measurements no longer see them in the cloud with the freeview, and also to me the LibreLinkup has stopped working.A disasterIf anyone has happened to you and you know how to solve it, I would appreciate the advice.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/07/2018 8:45 a.m.

The company to which ABBOTT is assigned The mobile applications is a disaster after another, I do not know how they can get a new application without verifying that it will work or minimize errors.I got the email yesterday to download the new freestyle freeLink app for replacement to LibreLink which is what we now have.Until March 1, the ancient application will continue to function so that as I trust little of these gentlemen and I see many negative opinions in Play Store, I will continue using the old app until they take out the final and updated.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/07/2018 9:18 a.m.

Yes, a disaster everything.I just called 900800726, which is the Technical Service of LibreLink, LibreLinkup and Libreview, I have exposed my problem, and they have kindly reply that the update to the new version of LibreLink is giving problems, but that "unfortunately" theyThey do not have enough training to solve it, and that will climb the incidence to the corresponding team and contact me to give me a solution.

And I say, if in the technical service they do not have training to solve the incidents, why the hell free an update of the software?What is and where is that "team" that is supposed to give me a solution?What a discouragement everything ...

And I can know or see my son's measurements in all day ... :-(

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/07/2018 9:35 a.m.

sigsauer said:
The company to which ABBOTT is assigned Mobile applications is a disaster after another, I do not know how they can take a new application without verifying that it will work or minimize errors.I got the email yesterday to download the new freestyle freeLink app for replacement to LibreLink which is what we now have.Until March 1, the ancient application will continue to function so that as I trust little of these gentlemen and I see many negative opinions in Play Store, I will continue using the old app until they take out the final and updated .-

@"SIGSAUER" you are absolutely right.I have chopped as an idiot.It will never occur to me again update the app the day after freeing it.And I will warn my son so that he does not do it either.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/07/2018 10:27 a.m.

@"Pgarcía" is that I have the experience of 1 years more or less that they took a new new and renewed app that seemed to be the repeanocha, total that we downloaded and the application did not even open, nor me and I believe that tonobody;They had to reculate and get the previous one in the Play Store because people were putting them to give birth ... and rightly!

With apps that have nothing to do with health you can give you the same but this had to be a little more serious I say.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/07/2018 10:34 a.m.

Totally agree @"sigsauer".They are playing with people's health.There should be greater control over this type of health apps, and software developing companies should submit them to more severe audits.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/07/2018 11:02 a.m.

Totally agree @"sigsauer".They are playing with people's health.There should be greater control over this type of health apps, and software developing companies should submit them to more severe audits.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/07/2018 11:02 a.m.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/07/2018 11:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.