{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

By the way I put it in the belly next to the navel and not even notice.If I will try another place, for now great here, we will see what lasts.

Brenda's profile photo
Brenda
04/30/2016 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Brenda, I am now with my first sensor and I had allergy problems in his day with him Free de Abbott.What I do is put a rounded cut -up Hydrophilm from the first day with the sensor to avoid corners and leaving the sensor's hole in the middle.This is careful every week or so and no irritation and the perfect sensor.The last hard 4 weeks and this goes 3.

jegalonso's profile photo
jegalonso
04/30/2016 10:25 p.m.

42 años, DT1 desde los 12 años. HbA1c: 5.3%
Dexcom G6 - Humalog y Toujeo

I also put Hydrofilm, but, do not you find it very difficult to change it ????He sticks a lot to the Dexcom dressing, right ????

nacho's profile photo
nacho
04/30/2016 11:56 p.m.

When the Dexcom's aposty is wet, he tries to make the hole the most adjusted poosible so that he does not between water, I let him be stuck to the sensor's plastic

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/30/2016 11:58 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Today is the 14 days of the first sensor, have I appeared ????And it is more inaccurate.I have restarted it, I almost touched him, I don't know if I would die with 14 days or not.Now he is in the two hours of waiting .... I think that much more I will not be able to get him out.He has been a child for 6 years and in the same place as free, I see him more comfortable than Barriga.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
05/01/2016 8:59 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Hello
One more question ... once the XDrip has the G4 issuer code, it is enough to install the XDRIP app and link it with the mobile via Bluetoooh?

Antonmartin's profile photo
Antonmartin
05/01/2016 1:50 p.m.

The software is already installed
In the xDrip kits what do you send prepared from UK?
Thank you

Antonmartin
05/01/2016 6:11 p.m.

Yes, it is just linking it
I think that it is installed, which is only to put the receiver's code with a program

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/01/2016 7:02 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@sigsauer thank you very much for the information that of Android !!!!!Have you read it for a forum?
Many people expected this to happen although from the central houses it is said not?
Greetings,
@Antonmartin If you buy it from the US person who sends them in the absence of welding a piece, he puts the number on yours, but the next is yours already, I believe he sends instructions on how to do it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/01/2016 8:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
@sigsauer thank you very much for the information that of Android !!!!!Have you read it for a forum?
Many people expected this to happen although from the central houses it is said not?
Greetings,
@Antonmartin If you buy it from the US person who sends them in the absence of welding a piece, he puts the number in yours, but the next thing is your thing already, I think I send instructions on how to do it.

This information and more news thanks to Oscar Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/01/2016 9:33 p.m.

I didn't want to put it in case ....: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/01/2016 9:58 p.m.

Thank you very much for the information.

Antonmartin
05/01/2016 10:29 p.m.

Jegalonso at the moment is still enough, today I will try the strips that I have of Kinesiotope so as not to risk and if I will not ask Hydrofilm.
Until yesterday the sensor was great, it marked almost accurate with the glucometer but tonight gave me a downturn that I did not rise for me that ate sugar and when with the gluucer I already had 70 the sensor was still in red with 50 and did not rise.At the time or so it took me a lot (like every night since they changed me to the toujeo), the sensor marked 274 and the glucometer 100 more, stayed as axpited so much time in 50, and now in the morning the brand sensor173 and the Glucometer 218.
Is these things normal?

Brenda's profile photo
Brenda
05/02/2016 9:22 a.m.

Sorry, at night I marked the sensor 174 and the glucometer 100 more.

Brenda's profile photo
Brenda
05/02/2016 9:24 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask you if any of you who have the Dexcom practices swimming.I say it because we are thinking of buying the Dexcom 4 for our son who is 12 years old and practices the water polo.If we decided, we should use so that the issuer does not get wet and spoils at the first change.This is one of the causes for which we are suspicious of making the purchase.It would happen to us the same if we bought the free, of course.
Many thanks for everything.

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
05/02/2016 9:30 p.m.

The first sensor although died with 14 days.Being second is crazier and less accurate, I hope you improve.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
05/02/2016 9:32 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Well, throughout the day it has been regulating and again marks again very similar to glucometer, so it is seen that I stayed at night with the downturn.
At the moment I am very happy to have it, we will see with time.

Brenda's profile photo
Brenda
05/02/2016 9:34 p.m.

@Juanmaroru I have been doing some swimming and many training for a month, so much and training are long.
If you swim and the sensor takes duration you must use other means to ensure.
I summers the bathrooms on the beach and pool on June and end at the end of September.I have not had any type of problem to endure it with Skin Tac and a aposty, and it lasts an average of 4 weeks in my arms.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/02/2016 10:43 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Juanmaroru I have been going on and I practice swimming about three times a week (an hour more and less).I don't protect it except with Hydrofilm and tightening swimsuit :)) :)), for the moment the first lasted 45 days, and the second about 28
Of course, the Waterpolo Eye with the grabs and others.

I even entered the sauna about 3-4 times a week

nacho's profile photo
nacho
05/03/2016 12:23 a.m.

By the way, it happened to me to comment that I take it in the buttock, so I said that the swimsuit helps me protect it

nacho's profile photo
nacho
05/03/2016 12:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.