{'en': 'Encapsulated beta cells, great hope in 5 years.', 'es': 'Células beta encapsuladas, gran esperanza en 5 años.'} Image

Encapsulated beta cells, great hope in 5 years.

Artorias's profile photo   09/12/2015 4:29 p.m.

@Gala I started just with the colored strips to measure glucose, and I thought with 14 years my mother and the people who do not see the colors, what do you do?
Then Reflolux and Glucometer, but curious in reflolux that cleaned the drop of blood I never came out two continuous analysis with as much difference as now it happens many times.Before we paid 75 pesetas for the strips that the inspector had to seal the recipes and took the ones we wanted, here at least.
If I am sincere I liked the reflolux II (for me the best glucose meter that I have had) the always reliable results, and compared to vein analysis were not very similar.
It is also true that the reflolux cost me about 30,000 pesetas, there I still have the invoice, well I do not to my parents.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/20/2015 11:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The truth is that being poorly thought and excéptic what @jconegar says it has much to reflect, we generate millions and millions of € uros/dollars and that for an investigation or a real cure even if they have it in hands, play against us against ...The interests and bad money that weighs this world weighs us ... in fine.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/20/2015 11:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But, for many pharmaceutical interests that there is, if it works, it will arrive. We also leave expensive to the State.The same as transplants advanced, cell implants will advance.Of course, if pharmaceuticals were manufactured and had to renew each year, we would surely have it much earlier ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/20/2015 11:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@sigsauer, @monica Creator with Alberto de "The White Book of Diabetes" makes a very real criticism in the book and more specific to all this.No one before had published so clearly what happens.
This is another of the strengths of this book, they think like me, but of course my explanation is much less relevant and insignificant than Monica publishes.
I have always had the same opinion with many other companions of the forum (let me put companions first hahaha).
Both for this subject and for all those that the book is about, I advise you to buy it, it has a ridiculous price, although it is true that today there is nothing ridiculous.I have never seen a book with that content for that price.
The book will give a lot to talk about.
@Monica The title of the book Is it because there is talk of the reality of diabetes, without tap and without hiding anything?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/20/2015 11:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

To me (well to my parents) the acchekt 40,000, was the first one that.It came that the drop was not cleaned, more bad than anything else, the value depended on the amount of blood you put ... and the strips .. which took you to seal them .. and the vials of 4 in 4 that were spent onNa, of course, they only brought 100 units ... that was volume when you click you, that the bulge came out and looking at the clock that passed the time of the snack or dinner ...
Man, something has advanced

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/20/2015 11:30 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
to me (well to my parents) the acchet 40,000, was the first one that.It came that the drop was not cleaned, more bad than anything else, the value depended on the amount of blood you put ... and the strips .. which took you to seal them .. and the vials of 4 in 4 that were spent onNa, of course, they only brought 100 units ... that was volume when you click you, that the bulge came out and looking at the clock that passed the time of the snack or dinner ...
Man, something is advanced
Hahaha yes but even there you commented.Eiiiii that I go to the pharmacy for roads, they do not know that I carry a bomb and I fill with the roads, and look at me with a crazy face.Last week in a pharmacy that I don't usually ask, why don't you click on feathers?I told them is that I am from the old way, for me as a syringe there is nothing, and I asked them if it was true that they had taken some huge devices that told you the glucose and whistled if they gave you lows, with which face they looked at me, they startedTo give me a talk and I had to tell you that my son leaves the school hahahaha.
I keep waiting for a 15/20 minutes gala with the Humalog to avoid peak, well depending on the clear food, you have not yet advanced this.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/20/2015 11:46 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@Sherpa41 I have what you say about Incoformism and Pessimism, I just realized what is at the base of your comments.I'm glad you really think like many others.
"In 1922 they discovered insulin, in 1930 slow insulin. What C *** have done since then?"
Well, I tell you, two m ...... s because we move millions

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/20/2015 11:50 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@regina you are right we get expensive to the state, of course, and you think there are no internal issues of why a bomb is chosen in one place and another model in another.Do you think those who sign the contracts do not sign for something more than for the content?Do you think that the state's money cares about?
You are right have you ever asked what a hiccup costs having collected with ambulance?and hospitalization?Wouldn't it be more profitable to distribute dexcom to all?
Let's not fool ourselves.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/21/2015 12:07 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
@sherpa41 clashes me what you comment on incormism and pessimism, I just realized what is at the base of your comments.I'm glad you really think like many others.
"In 1922 they discovered insulin, in 1930 slow insulin. What the pussy have done since then?"

It is one thing to have a very critical attitude with the past and current situation on this issue and fight to change.And another a passive, conformist and hopeless.

I am very fucking the attitude of some diabetics and most of doctors and "educators", who strive to instill in the children and parents of the children who debut, even now, not to think about miracles, that this will be forAlways and things like that.As if instead of scientists were religious who only believe in miracles.

If we want this to change, what we have to do is get doctors, scientists, associations, etc.that is lived with diabetes.

We are continuously sent messages to society and those who decide in this, that diabetes although your health fucks and kills you is something good and positive.What pussy will they boost the search for a cure if that is the message we give?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/21/2015 5:34 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 I agree with you in everything really.Delusion?Of course, I have an insulin of immediate action and an MCG of glucose in real and reliable time 100%.
Healing?The only one I think there will be something of transplant, because for me a pump is stopped when it detects a hypo I see it absurd, because the logical thing is that when the alarm sounds you take something immediately, so that it is worth stopping about 40 minThe pump if that insulin does not effect when it enters the body?
Hopefully this advances a bit time and don't give us things with droppers.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/21/2015 11:08 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

sherpa41 said:
jconegar said:
@sherpa41 clashes me what you comment on incormism and pessimism, I just realized what is at the baseof your comments.I'm glad you really think like many others.
"In 1922 they discovered insulin, in 1930 slow insulin. What the pussy have done since then?"

It is one thing to have a very critical attitude with the past and current situation on this issue and fight to change.And another a passive, conformist and hopeless.

I am very fucking the attitude of some diabetics and most of doctors and "educators", who strive to instill in the children and parents of the children who debut, even now, not to think about miracles, that this will be forAlways and things like that.As if instead of scientists were religious who only believe in miracles.

If we want this to change, what we have to do is get doctors, scientists, associations, etc.that is lived with diabetes.

We are continuously sent messages to society and those who decide in this, that diabetes although your health fucks and kills you is something good and positive.What pussy will they boost the search for a cure if that is the message we give?

Sherpa41, totally agree.There is nothing that bursts me more than all those super happy people with their diabetes.I think acceptance is a tremendous mistake.If we even protect, who will do it? ...

Jconegar, it is true that we move brutal amounts of money, but the fact is that there are a few very hopeful open research lines.Nothing is achieved with negativity ("they will never get the cure").What you have to do is complain, complain and continue complaining, because this is not life.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/21/2015 11:04 p.m.

jconegar said:
totally agree with what you say.Happy for being diabetic, who?What is a pity is the complaints are worthless, it starts telling me only a complaint that has valid.
To start you have to know how to live with her and not be with a constant crying because it is diabetic, which is what many people do not worry and learn and cry.
First you have to learn to take care of us not to have complications and then complain.
Then help us with us because it is painful that for example in my hospital there is no diabetes educator who controls the pumps, complain?Well, it was worth anything.
Let's see you talk about several research lines you are right the same as perhaps 28 years ago.
You will tell me that Diabetic has once said that it is happy to be diabetic, another issue is that we try to lead a life as normal as possible and not cry continuously, put our challenges and overcome.
What you have to be honest and not say that there have been many progress, because that is not true.We have everything with droppers.

Without going any further, there is a recent thread of a diabetic that says that diabetes can get his life, and that thanks to it he began to eat healthier, to exercise ... This is a very repeated message in the media, togetherWith that of diabetics that go up to Everest or make the Paris-Dakar, news that transmits to society that diabetes is nothing.A click and enjoy.I have not yet met anyone (without direct family member DM1), that I do not stay with stone when I tell him that I have to click several times a day and that I do not hallucinate when I tell him that I have to look at my sugar every little time.

And you are also very wrong to complain about nothing.Read about AIDS and how to have the support and constant complaints of the gay community accelerate everything very much (even too much), medicines, investigations, etc.

What we would have to do is complain much publicly and always say how screwed it is (the one who does not cry does not mam) and then in private or in our forums, encourage us and say that it is not so much, that you have to try to be happy in theday and day and all that.

But we are so dumb that we do everything exactly in the reverse.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/22/2015 midnight

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I think you have not taken the Everest message where it is, or those who make ultras.What they mean that because they are diabetic it is not impossible to do that fighting can be.shape.
Many diabetic people are discouraged and stop fighting.
It is also true what is said that as a consequence of diabetes those who take care of themselves, at the expense of their effort, are better than non -diabetic companions.
Complain about diabetics?But if the majority of diabetics hide and do not want them to look as such, since you name a certain group, gay pride they have no fears to make even a parade, make your diabetic parade to see how many go.
To complain first you have to make your face and not only numbers, but tides circulating on the street.
So yes.
And when you speak for others, please do not break your interpretations.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2015 9:29 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

sherpa41 said:
jconegar said:
what we would have to do is complain a lot publicly and always say how screwed it is (he who does not cry does not momm)And then in private or in our forums, encourage us and say that it is not so much, that you have to try to be happy in the day and day and all that.

But we are so dumb that we do everything exactly to setback.

Exactly that is what I wanted to say.Of course, you have to take care of yourself, of course you have to be happy, but when you ask us, let's not be so foolish to add importance to our problem.I do not know if the complaints serve, what I have very clear is that going around talking about diabetes is to sign so that a cure is never found.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/22/2015 1:57 p.m.

& lt;

jconegar said:
I think you have not taken the Everest message where it is, or those who do ultras.What they mean that because they are diabetic it is not impossible to do that fighting can be.shape.
Many diabetic people are discouraged and stop fighting.
It is also true what is said that as a consequence of diabetes those who take care of themselves, at the expense of their effort, are better than non -diabetic companions.
Complain about diabetics?But if the majority of diabetics hide and do not want them to look as such, since you name a certain group, gay pride they have no fears to make even a parade, make your diabetic parade to see how many go.
To complain first you have to make your face and not only numbers, but tides circulating on the street.
So yes.
And when you speak for others, please do not break your interpretations.

I do not speak for anyone, I talked about the image we publicly project in the media and websites, sadly it does not matter what exactly a news or someone says.If not the image that is transmitted.

I think it is terribly wrong, especially if we want them to devote money to this.With the number of problems today, if we always show that we are doing so well and put examples of health and happiness improvement, the politicians who only read the news above and are the ones who decide, they will not dedicate usNot a p ... euro.

These that climb the Everest or do the Paris Dakar would have to count it basically privately, in places for diabetics to encourage them, but publicly explain how fucking it is to be diabetic, so that society is aware.But of course, these athletes would not be financed by anyone and they would not have the special teams they have and that is why they can do what they do.Or they should emphasize that, that without their continuous meter of 2,000 euros and that insurance is not paid, they could not do any of that, but they don't say that either.

And I do not see in society a problem of shame, there are singers, actors, athletes who say they are DM1 carry their bomb and nobody disables them for it.

What I see is a very big problem of ignorance on the part of the rest of the world, how fucking is the treatment for this disease.I repeat, almost everyone thinks that DM1 is a puncture per day, not eating sugar and is already.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/23/2015 2:06 a.m.

Sherpa I am not an extreme athlete, I've been paying my annual Dexcom contract for three years.I like to publish not at 4 winds what I do and my experiences because just like small data help me that for others are irrelevant maybe I can help someone, maybe not, but there are only one that yes?
I always say it that I carry the Dexcom, more than one I have closed his mouth sending the invoices and charges of Dexcom because he has said that I speak well because I do not pay them.
But I've been doing sports for about 5 years, I started too late, before Dexcom I got up to 10 measurements in a training.
Diabetes must be carried and to do what you say before complaining you have to get out of the closet and that more difficult.
It is something that has had to carry without knowing why.
We handle a lot of money and that is one of the main problems.It is no longer investigated for that.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/23/2015 7:37 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Wonderful!, Everything you are advances against this terrible disease.

ARMONY's profile photo
ARMONY
11/23/2015 4:31 p.m.

Video explaining the theme: Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/09/2015 5:41 p.m.

Thank you very much for all this information.Very hopeful.

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
12/16/2015 6:06 p.m.

To me personally, (that I effort me in excess every day to be my best), there is nothing that most tell me that I am great (sometimes included in my own home), because I don't know, not gentlemen, not,I am terribly fucked, another thing is that I have an iron voluntand to make normal life.

And nothing bothers me more to tell me that diabetics are normal people, because I don't know what will be normal for some, but I have debuted rubbed the 30, I remember perfectly what my life was before debuting and sincerely it was a lotmuch easier.

And the one who breaks my horns to continue working, studying, taking care of my family and myself, is mine, but no, I am not normal, I am sick and I could list in each of the minutes of the day whenDifference to my ancient life, and I would throw the towel, and I see that I am helpless by the law and this shitty society, where having celiachy (with all my respect for celiacs) is a great whore and disease and being diabetic is not being able to eatThe cake

I do not need a life pension, but neither have to spend much of the income that enters home in a dexcom, because I have been quoting very much for more than 10 years, and on top of that the only thing I do with it is to cost himLess and less social security, between what I take care of and Dexcom, I pass by once or twice a year.

Well, I would complain, and I would do it all day, because I'm sorry for him feeling normal, but I make life as a normal person, but I'm no longer normal.

I am happy with the rest of my circumstances, but I always have that thorn of my health.I am happy with my family, but I am not a happy diabetic, that is clear.

And I hope, please, there is a cure, and it is if not for me that it is for each of those people who will suffer from a future, and especially each of those helpless children who debut in this.

Hala! What a roll I have released, I have already stayed at ease!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/22/2015 4:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.