{'en': "I have the bomb and I want to return to the bowl because I don't see benefits!", 'es': 'Tengo la bomba y quiero volver al bolis porque no veo beneficios!'} Image

I have the bomb and I want to return to the bowl because I don't see benefits!

vickyking's profile photo   07/13/2013 11:57 p.m.

No. fattening for eating but not by carrying a bomb.;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2014 7:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahahaha velia, always thinking the same as me>: D <

DiabetesForo
03/11/2014 7:36 p.m.

Copy !!!!>: D <

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2014 7:38 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I have gained weight, but because I have a better control and everything that is, it stays in place.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/12/2014 4:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Of course, when one has hyperglycemia we already know what happens ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/12/2014 7:43 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

exact :)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/12/2014 8:06 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I think it is fattened ... and not for eating more, but eating the same, as the food "takes advantage" all, weight is taken ... at least that has told me, I do not know firsthand.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
03/14/2014 7:14 p.m.

Roar said:
I think it is fattened ... and not for eating more, but eating the same, as the food is "exploited" all, weight is taken ... at least that has told meI don't know firsthand.

What do you call "take advantage of everything"?The same goes for feathers if you carry good control.Velia and Intruda have explained it very well, do not make a pump, you can get fat so much if you carry a pump and not, simply having good control.
Moreover, with a pump it is easier to lose weight if you control the food well and you have it well tight.

DiabetesForo
03/15/2014 8:11 a.m.

It started from the idea of ​​having a bad control with the bolis and a good one with the bombs, so I said to "take advantage of" the HC.In addition, I had read that, for that reason, when they put the pump you take weight and wanted to know who had happened to him.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
03/15/2014 8:28 a.m.

It is true! I have the bomb .. but as I am better controlled now ... that I still have a lot to control super well .... I have fattened something! Not much but something if ....: (((((((((((((((((

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/15/2014 8:29 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello, one question: you talk about pump with glycemia control (I understand animas and similar types, which use the Dexcom sensor) ... Does Social Security pay them?Because I am ruining me (on top of being diabetic) with the Dexcom (I need it, it is not an option not to have it).Can you inform me about it?Do you demand any requirement?Because if the SS pays it ... I would have fun not to pay me sensors of a dexcom, but if sensors and a pump ... I suppose it would be a matter of asking everything, leaving the pump in its box (with the damage that can causeTo another person who wants it), and using the sensors that I need them and are essential (it is sad, but the country works), the same is an option to continue being "person" and not have to ask for a loan to financeMy health.

Every day more disgusted with everything ... I'm going to have to get pregnant to pay me the dexcom (laugh for not crying)

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/22/2014 1:50 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello Pablo, no ... does not give it social security ... The only thing we can choose is to give us the bomb .... nothing else

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/22/2014 2:31 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

The fattening, as they have said before, is because of good control, either with a pump or bowl, from their own experience, each hemoglobin point that is lowH.C ", really when we have a bad control, the sugar stays in the blood and does not pass into the cells, let's say it is as if we do not eat, so typically when we are diagnosed or we have very high glutemias maintained that chance that we lose weightA little or much as this evil control is and we do nothing but go to the bathroom (the cells to get enegiaProteins and in this process of transformation is when we produce acetone, which is toxic that body tries to expel next to all that sugar that has remained in the blood attracts from the kidney).
That is, insulin is as if it were the key of the cell door, if there is no insulin the door there will be and the HC/ sugar do not pass inside, when there is insulin the door there will be and the cell metabolizes them, the more insulin, the more HC they metabolize and that is why we get fat when we go to good control.
Well, I have glued a sheet that for what but I think it is more or less understood, right?
When we want to lose weight, then you have to remove fat by proportionally reducing HC and insulin

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/22/2014 5:29 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It is understood very well @gala;)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/23/2014 11:28 a.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Good morning everyone and not so much for me ... Last night it turns out that I had 34 sugar, I don't understand why I had the high sugar, I click to correct and dinner ... at two hours, I was still high... Well, na, I lie down, I'm very afraid to correct at night ... and I had two hours 34, I click a glucagon ... I didn't dare to wait to put the water with sugar ...
It has already happened to me in 4 months that I have many whicketers ... I did not know what to do, I send a washapp to my endocrine, I disconnect today ...
I have punctured Levemir and to be as before, that some Bajon had but not so ...

The roll is that my endocrine says that I look at the option to change to Minimed I see with a sensor ... Does anyone have it?I recommend it?

Thanks for reading this billet :)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/22/2014 5:52 a.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Vandorta do not discourage you or throw the towel as soon.It seems that you don't have the basal yet yet.The pump greatly decreases the risk of hypoglycemia but for that you have to program it well, especially the basal and take its time.

DiabetesForo
04/22/2014 7:03 a.m.

I know it but my endocrine also told me, my bomb I have asked in the forum and nobody has it! And here there are only two girls ... :(, they want to put the meditronic paradigm with the sensor ofGlucose ... I want to try that, because I am seeing that he has better control for sugar ... I didn't have the controls badly ... I was more or less ... but having less than 30 in 4 months I did not like.

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/22/2014 1:54 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I use the ACCU-Check Combo pump since November and I am delighted.He does not have a continuous meter like Meditronic's but well for the moment I have not had any problem with her and I have already managed to adjust it.The truth is that my endo did not ask me what bomb I wanted to use ... maybe they only have the accu-check in the hospital I am going, I don't know.

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
04/22/2014 3:11 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

There are other bombs apart from the meditronic paradigm, the minimed I see with a sensor and the accu-check?And what characteristics each one?, Is that in this the bombs I'm a little lost, my endocrine speaks of bomb but it doesn't tell me more

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/22/2014 3:36 p.m.

And what does the SS subsidize and what do we have to pay?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/22/2014 3:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.