{'en': "I have the bomb and I want to return to the bowl because I don't see benefits!", 'es': 'Tengo la bomba y quiero volver al bolis porque no veo beneficios!'} Image

I have the bomb and I want to return to the bowl because I don't see benefits!

vickyking's profile photo   07/13/2013 11:57 p.m.

Velia I all say that I can do it exactly the same with the bolis.

If I like a mid -afternoon pizza, I punctuate with the Humalog ball in a second and the values ​​remain good, if I am not hungry, I do not click anything, that for that is the lantus that already covers you all day.

And no matter how bomb I have, things with a lot of pastel -type sugar, and soft drinks with a typical children's parties, it is not good for us to eat them.

It is not because it is negative (that I am a bit a bit) but I still do not see the advantages.And personally I believed that once the Lantus and Levemir insulins came out, the bombs would stop making sense the truth.At least until they make them self -control alone with a reliable continuous monitoring.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/28/2014 6:55 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
velia I all what you say I can do exactly the same with the bolis.

If I like a mid -afternoon pizza, I punctuate with the Humalog ball in a second and the values ​​remain good, if I am not hungry, I do not click anything, that for that is the lantus that already covers you all day.

And no matter how bomb I have, things with a lot of pastel -type sugar, and soft drinks with a typical children's parties, it is not good for us to eat them.

It is not because it is negative (that I am a bit a bit) but I still do not see the advantages.And personally I believed that once the Lantus and Levemir insulins came out, the bombs would stop making sense the truth.At least until they make them self -control alone with a reliable continuous monitoring.

Sherpa ... How would you do if you are missing Lantus at dinner time, but on the contrary, did you have hypos at breakfast time?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/28/2014 8:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Intruda said:
Sherpa ... How would you do if you are missing Lantus at dinner time, but on the contrary, would you have hypos at breakfast time?

It depends on what time the lantus clicks, but if you do not get well to cover all day, you can put every 12 hours (or use less), so that it adjusts better or so that it arrives well, or not of lows.

And man if that does not work either and after much time to try, it is not possible to solve, because it would be appropriate to put a bomb.

Although I personally, as happens to Gondullo, apart from being critic I have some aversion.Not even if I had to click 10 times a day or if I had to get up at midnight and put me insulin, I would put a bomb.In fact there was a time that did not get slow insulin and to that every night.And I didn't mean too much problem.I woke up punctured me and I went back to sleep.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/28/2014 9:53 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 my husband passed like you, was well controlled, and punctured a lot of times fast to correct, to take an extra without bothering him in the least ... in fact he did not consider carrying a bomb, untilI convinced him to request it ... He has been with her for 3 years and tell him to take it off, hehe ... but hey, each one is free to use the method that does well or that he wants, thatYes, for my part, I will continue "insisting" although it seems a heavy one, that the bomb, without being the panacea, is the best method, by far, that I know for children and adults, and I can do it with knowledge ofCause, because they are already 10 years of fight and with previous experience with different types of insulins.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2014 3:52 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I think the same as @Velia.
That each one thinks the same ... for me, in particular, the mere fact of clicking once every three day, instead of at least 4 is already a quality of life, but as you say, the quality of life is something that eachWe value, apparently, in a very different way ...
Of course, I think you have to try to comment ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 4:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I totally agree that great hemoglobins can be achieved and have very good control with the feathers.I am an example, I had a 5.4 hemo I think I remember with Lantus and Humalog, 12 of Lantus at noon and Humalog according to hydrates.I punctured me in each meal more lantus, 4 times minimal and then if I wanted to eat something or if I had to correct, 6 punctures was very common.My endocrine was the one who told me that it was "inhuman" and proposed the bomb.It seemed to me at that exaggerated moment because I was used to the punctures and they didn't seem like a problem since I got what I wanted, good control.When I started with the bomb I realized what I wanted to say "inhuman" :)) ..... get the same control or better only with a puncture every 3 days, to adjust the insulin to the millimeter and especially exercise with a lotmore freedom ....
The most important thing is that we can choose, unfortunately you can't now, but it is another option and you can't think without knowing ...;), if Owash would read us, it would tell you your experience, it was one of those who did not wantsee the pump and now that they take it off ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2014 4:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How we miss Owash !!!!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 4:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

a lot....

DiabetesForo
01/29/2014 5:12 a.m.

Much, a lot ... :(

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2014 5:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Although I once argued with him, it was one of the few who knew some medicine, which is always going well to help users with problems.

What happened to him, he gets tired of seeing how we criticized the pharma-mafia?I hope it's fine.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/29/2014 12:06 p.m.

Hello again ... after having gone to the hospital to talk to my endocrine, it has told me that anything at all ... that being well controlled, the bomb is not necessary ... that the bombs are put when with the feathersWe are not able to lower the hemo and that if I had thought I would need it, I would have put me ...
So my joy in a well ... that controls me and corrects me as always, before going to bed above 100 and the post below 140 ... Let's go the usual

MonaLisa's profile photo
MonaLisa
01/29/2014 2:42 p.m.

Hello ... I need urgent help please! I am diabetics since 9 years ... I have 27 ... I have always had a horrible diabetes, I have already operated the two ojittos ....
I have a bomb since October, I can not control! And I want to control it because they have told me that if I do not control it before 6 months they take my bomb ... by God, what do I do ????
I calculate well rations ... and practically always breakfast and ceno the same ... Well breakfast the same ... with 140 for example ... one day I can have a post d 180 and another day I can have 360 ​​....
It drives me crazy, the catheter is fine, without bubbles .... I don't know .... I die if they take it away from me!

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
01/29/2014 3:12 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

@Monalisa, I also believe that if you are well controlled, it is better like this ... The bomb has an adaptation period that depending on people will be greater or lesser, and to get good game you need some time and now it is not time to get intodo experiments ... Enjoy your status;)
@vandorta welcome!I see that you have been a bomb for relatively little time, for my liking you are still in the learning period, you have to take some more time.Pointing everything is very advisable, even what you did the night, the previous afternoon ... Surely with patience and observation you will get you not to take it off ... here we are for what you need;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2014 7:06 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

It seems very strong vandorta that threatens you to remove the bomb when you have been with it just 3 months.How long does your endocrine see you to adjust everything?As Velia says, adjusting everything takes time and the first one to help you is your endocrine or the educator ..... encouragement !!!!

DiabetesForo
01/30/2014 5:02 a.m.

At least here in Tenerife they tell me that ... since I wrote my message it had a little better ... my endocrine sees me once a month or so ...
I'll tell you to see ...

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
01/31/2014 5:43 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Helloaaaaa

My name is Alejandra I am from Valencia, I am 29 years old and I am a diabetic since the 2 bone 27 years ago.

I have the bomb since May of this year and I think it is the best thing that could happen to me !!!!!!!!

My main problem with the bolis is that being so many diabetic years, the absorption of insulin is not the mima for lipodystrophies so I was always filming the 300 minimum in my controls, despite several areas of areas.

Thanks to the bomb everything has changed, my controls go from 100 to 180 and if I get from 180 I feel bad Jujujujujujjuj

The first four months were very difficult I thought about taking it away, but I realized that little by little and with patience my quality of life was improving and that I felt better so I continue and thank God I am proud to take it.

I do not feel tied to her and I practice a lot of extreme sport, for this I disconnect it with the protocol for it, that I have "stunned almost" as many controls and with the help of my nurse and endocrine.

I disconnect it when I do sports, for the beach -picina and the shower, and the rest of the day or notice it !!!!!!!!! I also have accessories due to if I feel like getting dressed etc.

Anyway, I recommend it to everyone !!!!!!! Although it is not easy to find the exact or magical doses, we must look at it as a very useful tool that serves us more controls.

Sweet kisses,

alejavalencia's profile photo
alejavalencia
02/09/2014 11:15 a.m.

Hello everyone! I don't have to do ... I've been 4 months ... On January 5 I gave me a low ... my negligence I recognize it but I didn't understand it last night ...
I fell asleep with 178 ... at 2:30 in the morning I had 78, I took 2 envelopes of sugar and two cookies ... in 20 minutes I had 38 ... I nor how I woke up to drink sugar ...
I was soaked in sweat .... I don't understand why that descent gave me ...

Nor do I understand why if for example I have 300 .... at 2 hours I have 280 .... at the other two hours I have 276 ... and making bolus corrector ....

Today I wake up with ... I am very afraid that something at night will happen to me and not wake up ...

Has anyone over this?

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
02/10/2014 8:33 a.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hi @vandorta,

I totally share what you explain, after severe hypoglycemia, face the moment of putting the insulin, it makes me very hard, you question whether you will be right or not, and it is to some extent stressful.

These things happen to me, remember that the insulin reaction not only depends on the amount of hydrates you eat, but you also have to take into account if you have done sports that day, what time you have dinner, the amount of slow insulin, fats, if it is cold or heat, if you are constipated or incubating something, and thus, a lot of factors that affect.

My suggestion, tries to identify the factors that affect you, and consider when you put the insulin, even the corrections, in addition, make a glucose control before meals and at 2 hours, to understand how it affects what you eat,Measure hydrates.

Apart from this, consult your endocrine, you may have to adjust the type of insulin, or the guideline, encouragement !!!, as you see, this happens to us all ... so patience!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/11/2014 6:16 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have a bomb and medically speaking that nobody takes it away from me at the beginning if I dated uncontrolIn little they will change the model :) I still understand that there are people ppte, do not want it or do not serve as well as love

otti's profile photo
otti
02/13/2014 10:53 a.m.

Otti I would infinitely appreciate you that you did not eat the commas and the points because it is difficult to read such a text.Thank you

DiabetesForo
02/13/2014 11:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.