{'en': "I have the bomb and I want to return to the bowl because I don't see benefits!", 'es': 'Tengo la bomba y quiero volver al bolis porque no veo beneficios!'} Image

I have the bomb and I want to return to the bowl because I don't see benefits!

vickyking's profile photo   07/13/2013 11:57 p.m.

Otti said:
I have a bomb and medically speaking that nobody removes it haha ​​at the beginning if I dated uncontrol but no longer the bad or worse of the bomb for me is the little discreet that it is because both in the belt andIn the bra is uncomfortable but I suppose that in little they will change the model :) I still understand that there are people ppte do not want it or does not serve as well as love

As soon as you take more or less acceptable levels?

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
02/13/2014 11:28 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

@vandorta, in my firm you can see the evolution of my hemoglobin since I carry the bomb ... it takes ... it is not easy, but as @otti says, I like whoever hehehe Ihehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
02/13/2014 11:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I see ... but here in Tenerife they say that at 6 months but you are well controlled they take it away and I do not want ...: ((I want to keep trying ... I know that I do not have favorable levels ....

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
02/13/2014 2:43 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello everyone.
After reading all the comments of the forum, I take the freedom to express my opinion about it.
I am almost 41 years old and I am diabetic since the 14th, so also 27 years of evolution.And together with my three course companions for the implementation of the insulin bomb, I can assure you that we are impatient waiting for us to tell us to put it on us.
I can not comment from the experience, but I can assure that there are many advantages, that only having done the course and listening to those who already have it, they will be given to this "Said".
I did not know this page and took the opportunity to congratulate you all for what you help.I hope that from now on I can also help other partners of fatigas and their relatives.
A big hug to everyone and especially my "bombadicts".

carlos_flash's profile photo
carlos_flash
03/10/2014 5:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @carlos_flash =), of course that everything that is novel for us and beneficial for the disease you have to try it ... I have been a little more or less well with the bomb ... now a little annoyed by the coldThat my wife hit myself but the rest is very good ...
We hope you can share experiences with us since you have been evolving for many years.

All the best

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/11/2014 6:33 a.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello:
I understand you perfectly I have taken bomb twice for having many hypos and needing half units.With continuous bomb having hypos and sometimes I have hyper of more than 600 that in my long diabetics life had never happened to me when you go with a bomb and the circumstance you need more insulin by not carrying the slow glycemia, it goes up a lot and notYou know if you are or the canula that has folded.Given anxiety crisis seeing in the sensor how glycemia chicked down when the sensor exaggerates in reality.Now I do not carry a sensor PQ is very expensive and because it produces me to know every 5 min what I have and the bomb only uses it to put my bowling and I go with a basement of a leveir and I think that it is the best I have done since I continuehaving the bomb and I am not connected to it.
If you are not happy with the bomb leave it but at least take a while to see if you adapt to mywake up.Pump and sensor I see it right but you go crazy you look like a machine instead of a person.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
03/11/2014 6:40 a.m.

Welcome to the @carlos_flash forum, any contribution will be great, although it seems that everything is already known, there is always something new to learn.
@vandorta, surely you will go very well with the pump ... and with intercurrent diseases you already know, the organism disorder a bit ... Let's see if that cold passes.
@Yaizaj, although it seems little that descent of hemo, it may be more than you imagine ... it is not the same to have a 7.2 with many descents than a 6.9 with less ... both the pump and the sensor must know how to use them, you have to learn ... there are those who put on the bomb, and I do not say that it is your case, and use it as if it were a ball, in that case it makes no more sense than to save the punctures of insulin ...To the bomb you have to take advantage of, which is what it is for, and of course you have to give it a time of adaptation, use its resources and that of good results it is a process that takes time, as in everything, some will cost themMore and less, but what must be clear is that you have to wantRequirements is to be measured 6-7 times a day ... With that control you hardly do not catch a hyper and the solventYou change the catheter you have to do it day, never before meals, so that if at 2 hours you measure yourself and your figures are good you do not have to fear that the insertion has been bad.
And the same goes for the sensor, you have to learn, know how to interpret it, I also got hysterical once at the beginning of using it when I saw how glycemia lowered, but even that you have to know how to interpret ... my daughter took off her alarmsIn the school, so that he would not bother her, he is very discreet and does not like to get attention, well, he put on bad milk if he forgot ..., so when he came home we interpreted the graph he had had to take to takedecisions the following days, and she used to look from time to time, but not every 5 minutes, that was at first, for the novelty ...
Well, and after this tocho, I put my mess, good day to all !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2014 7:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning @Velia .... You say to get the pump maximum ... I use it as a ball, to correct myself ... and that unfounds insulin ... I have put warnings to let me know at two hours... It's great! Because it always happened to me ... and I recently used it as a bowling meter ... and glycemus concealer ..., the bomb that your daughter carries as she is?What party does it take?

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/11/2014 8:14 a.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Yaiza, I don't make any sense to what you say and forgive if I have understood you badly.If you only use the pump to prick your bowling, it seems to me that you should not take it, it is a very expensive speech so as not to get the whole game as well as Velia says.The only secret for good control or one of the most important is to measure the glucose frequentThat you have the bomb try to get the most out, don't leave it that way.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2014 8:20 a.m.

Vandorta, I understand that all bombs work equally.Both Velia and I have seen her from Medtronic.Do not you use temporary basal when you are hiccup?or when are you going to exercise?Or simply put it at 0 to overcome?Is that an example, don't you use dual or square bolus?Another example ....

DiabetesForo
03/11/2014 8:24 a.m.

@vandorta, my daughter uses the bomb I see from Medtronic ... I am referring to using each of the options it has, use of the dual bolus, the Wizard Bolus, the temporary basals, the different patterns for daily, weekends, weekends,vacations, different basal sections on the day ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2014 8:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

No .... not @prado .... They have not explained it to me ....: ((... realThe bomb online ... because if I wait for the bomb representative ... I had to come to explain it ... they give me the grapes ....

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/11/2014 8:31 a.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Well, hallucinated, what service are those of animas and in your hospital.Medtronic for that works very well, at least here, now they call us every year to review functions and before putting it they gave us a bomb management and a ration management reminder.It makes no sense to make bombs and then use them as bolis, so it is not surprising that in the end they end up removing everyone.

DiabetesForo
03/11/2014 8:41 a.m.

They gave me a basic workshop .... Super basic¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡You decii to see how my bomb does ...

Yes, here in Tenerife it is like that ... and they gave me the bomb by the work and grace of God ... because I did not have good control and many hypos at night ....

But imagine, 3 months ago the representative almost tells me ... I have to explain the food ... and a ration accountant ... Well I did that alone ... nobody tells me anything, nor have they even called meTo know how I'm going ...
The only thing that I go to the endocrine once a month ...

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/11/2014 8:58 a.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Is there educator in diabetes in your hospital?The endocrine knows some bombs?It is that in these conditions I do not even know how they put bombs.Here for example, they would not allow you to only use the pump to put the bolus as Yaiza does, it makes no sense, when one of the biggest advantages of the pump is to be able to program the basal for schedules.

DiabetesForo
03/11/2014 12:17 p.m.

I have to learn that ... dual bowling and things ... I use it for temporary normal and basal bowling, and well, now I have connected it with the meter and use the caelink but I still have to learn to analyze the reports...
But come on, in sight is (in my firm) the hemoglobin descent that I have hit since I carry it ...
We always have hypers and hypers.The bomb does not free us from that, that's what the sensor is for.I explain myself, if you calculate an x ​​bolus thinking that you are not going to exercise for example, and then it turns out that you hit some races if modifying anything, then, you will have a hiccurate hiccup;If you eat more than the account and you get little bolus, hyper the song ... if you don't get controls to see if the basal ones are going well for you, three quarters of the same ...
It also seems fatal to me that it is used as a ball, with the people who are desperate to get one and use it as it is to use ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/11/2014 1:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I do not know if I do not explain well .... I use basal ... use corrector of glycemia .... I use as a bolo calculator for the hydrates that I have ... I have programmed several things ... but I am missing some... I'm just 5 months ...

The only thing I asked why very curious, I like to compare what I do with others ...
I'm sorry if I explain badly

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/11/2014 2:47 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Aaahhhh ... clarified then = d>
Well, I encourage you to keep learning;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/11/2014 4:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

A question to firefighters: Did you get fattening something when you started using the pump? ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
03/11/2014 6:31 p.m.

@Roar that is something that I keep wondering ... if you do not have so many hypos, if your insulin is adjusted and if some units are needed with a bomb, if mid -morning is not necessary, the snack or the rightto gain weight?Well, in that case that you fat it is not guilty of carrying a bomb;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2014 7:33 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.