{'en': "I have the bomb and I want to return to the bowl because I don't see benefits!", 'es': 'Tengo la bomba y quiero volver al bolis porque no veo beneficios!'} Image

I have the bomb and I want to return to the bowl because I don't see benefits!

vickyking's profile photo   07/13/2013 11:57 p.m.

Those in Spain today I spend some photos for you ...
It turns out that the SS subsidizes the pumps and glucose sensors are paid by the patient ... Although there are cases of people who cannot allow it and the endocrine in some cases can ask the SS.

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/22/2014 3:43 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Thanks Vandorta.
From what I see the paradigm is the only one in which the MCG monitor and the pump go in one device, with the others you would have to take 2 devices, right?Monitor and apart the pump and of course the pump catheter and the separate MCG sensor.
The catheters of the pump and what do you need also subsidized the SS?
The paradigm is also only bomb without a continuous monitor, right?(This is what I have believed to understand in the previous posts)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/22/2014 4 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala, most of those who wear the paradigm I see do not carry the sensor, simply because the SS does not cover.The bomb costs you anything because it is fully covered by social security, bomb and catheters.But it is your endocrine who has to decide whether you are a candidate to take it or not.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2014 6:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you Prado, it takes it offering the appeased as well as 4 or 5 years because I have always been very unstable, but it was I have refused, because I saw a bit apparent to wear a catheter and the bomb flask, and I haveTo confess it, I am a bit presumed and I saw that when it came to dress I was going to limit me.
Now I carry a MCG and I have improved hemoglobin, the last one has been 6.1, I have a review of May last and I think it will be better (because of the levels I am seeing)
The story of the bomb now comes because we still launched ourselves for the baby and here it has told me that it was almost mandatory to take it, but it has not spoken to me much about how it is or its handling
In my hostital I think they work mainly with Medtronic or Almenos the MCG that have ever lent me to them.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/23/2014 8:16 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I recommend the pump one hundred percent, of course it has its contrast, but it is ideal for control and lead a normal life without depending on the hundred percent schedules, I have been in 30 years of diabetes and I know what I speak, and I alsoAllows you to make stages with more than 100 km bike, rise on a motorcycle, and connect in just 3 seconds of your body

nono7419's profile photo
nono7419
05/05/2014 5:44 p.m.

vandorta said:
those in Spain today I spend some photos for you see ...
It turns out that the SS subsidizes the pumps and glucose sensors are paid by the patient ... although there are cases of people who cannot allow it and the endocrine in some cases can ask the SS.

That picture you put is not correct.I think there are things that do not correspond or are not updated in Roche's.Maybe someone who has it can corroborate it.I am talking about memory.But at least the remote control does exist.It is the expert meter itself.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/07/2014 8:57 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I would tell you that you would endure a couple of months, and if you do not return it, that someone used it in your place, do not worry that they are not thrown, it is more, my son could be put an emergency for someone like you as you returned it, and I am very grateful, because my son needs it yes or yes, he has no choice.

In pregnancy you will return to the bolis, the bombs are not very advised for pregnant women, it is more seeing the functioning of it does not surprise me, because your body when it suffers too many changes, and for me it is easier to carry a basal of Lantusand go rectifying throughout the day with the fast.

Anyway, if you go well with the bolis to change the system, if in the end it is still similar PQ what the other has the other and vice versa.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/26/2015 9:52 a.m.

I hadn't seen this thread !!I have been bombing for several years and I decided to return back to the Bolis.My endocrine understood me perfectly and told me that I could return to her if I changed her mind, but I have not changed.I don't miss her at all.

Cristina1975Madrid's profile photo
Cristina1975Madrid
06/29/2015 8:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.