{'en': 'Diabetes is starting to play psychologically ...', 'es': 'La diabetes me está empezando a tocar psicologicamente...'} Image

Diabetes is starting to play psychologically ...

rpk7's profile photo   02/19/2016 4:21 a.m.

Well, are you very well. Do you how do insulin?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2016 2:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I hadn't been here for a long time, but just say, encouragement, everyone, or at least I feel very identified with your circumstances.I am one of those who autocasto and excess excessively.I will tell you that I have gone to have 5.1 And today of 5.8-6.1 and I will tell you that I live much more relaxed, and they are still good, so you do not macate so much, try to do things as well as possible but ofrelaxed form.Especially as healthy, do sports and rest.\ m/

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/28/2016 4:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

@rpk7 congratulations !!!!What a change !!!!@Pochola I love that sports hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 5:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

To that he told @Rpk as a generalized advice, I know that you @jconegar carry the sport inside!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/28/2016 6:15 p.m.

pochola said:
to what if he told @rpk as a generalized advice, I know that you @jconegar carry the sport insidewith you, it would be the most :) & GT;-

Hopefully!!!!If there is something that makes me more illusion, it is to share even if it is a training with someone who shares the tenth of lottery that has touched us, that fat Christmas award without buying the tenth, or sharing a coffee with those potatoes that they deserve so much, thisIt is our life, our illusion and our desire to fight.
But if we do a career together, the important thing is to participate, that I always close with the ambulance in case someone is wrong as I have glesI can go faster, hahaha.Take the MP3 full of music, you don't get bored, I'm going slowly.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 6:22 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

regina said:
well you are very well. did you know the insulin?

Yes, I was using the 4 years and I changed to Tresiba in February and it has been a month and a half, total lack of control, until these days.

pochola said:
I had not been going through here, but just tell, everyone, or at least I feel very identified with your circumstances.I am one of those who autocasto and excess excessively.I will tell you that I have gone to have 5.1 And today of 5.8-6.1 and I will tell you that I live much more relaxed, and they are still good, so you do not macate so much, try to do things as well as possible but ofrelaxed form.Especially as healthy, do sports and rest.\ m/

God, 5.1 glycosilada is very little!In fact, my relatives are analyzed and have it between 5.3 and, 5.8.

But the one you have now is perfect, I have 5.6 and surely I go up to what you say exactly, between 5.8-6.1.But it doesn't matter, they are very very good levels, of non -diabetic person :)

And yes, I do sports, I've been doing sports for more than a year for almost every day and instead of taking the car or using public transport, I go to many sites.

jconegar said:
@rpk7 congratulations !!!!What a change !!!!@pochola I love that sports hahaha.

Thank you :)

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
03/31/2016 10:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@jconegar I of the times, I leave it for my husband, that if I go with him squeezes me (he did athletics and has a coach complex hehehe), but what I enjoy is running.I have participated in few races, but the first was for me very important, I was afraid to pass out and set up a show.When I crossed the goal I felt like the queen of the world, it was impressive.So let me train a little, and we will run a together, it would make me very excited.<:-P

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/21/2016 10:05 a.m.

@Pochola That is how beautiful it happens to us I think we enjoy more than anyone when we go through the goal arches.To consider it is a glass, to train for the test another cup, get up, organize breakfast, insu and other other cup, decide and put another cup online, when we have been jogging or bike or swimming for a long time or swimming and ourBrain does not stop thinking another cup and when we go through the finish line another cup.Look had to give us at least 6 glasses hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/21/2016 10:22 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Shut up, shut up, to see who takes away all that :)) is true, every time I get organized to leave, it already seems to me a triumph.I think that the girl is going to run shortly, the aunt has come out "active sofa mode" hahaha.I am going to try this weekend and she bike, to see how.I didn't know you had the blog and Facebook, now I look.I will follow you and so I can share the progress that you run without overwhelming the rest of the Foros.\ m/

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/21/2016 10:36 a.m.

I return to this thread, because I think that it is also starting to play psychologically.
You try, try it again, you control your meals, you do your controls, all exactly the same and from one day to another, everything changes, I do my best to know where I fail and I can't find it, it's bleak:-??

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/26/2016 2:48 p.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

@Boucles It is normal for you to affect you, so it seems that the honeymoon ends.
Take it patiently and don't hopelessly because if you do things well because what are you going to do.!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2016 3:39 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, thank you very much for your messages of encouragement, but you can believe that nobody has still told me about the honeymoon, I thought this was only for DM1, not for the rest.
If so, it means that my pancreas has already stopped working?
Will they tell me with the analysis that have been summoned for June of the c peptide?
Is it the same?

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/26/2016 3:42 p.m.

HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

@Boucles, it happens to me cyclically.Sometimes, for things in the environment, which also influence me.I encourage and here we are for what you need.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/26/2016 6:31 p.m.

@pochola
Thank you very much for your help, really ........ You are all great.

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/27/2016 8:16 a.m.

Does anyone know how to anticipate these changes in diabetes/body behavior?Is there any indication that allows us to glimpse them?

I explain, I am more or less good until suddenly on Monday I am 220-230 because if.I have had to double the doses of rapida in all meals because the usual dose was "water", as if nothing and still I have not managed to reach my goal 120, but it is that yesterday suddenly passes that resistance (at 4days) and I was hiccup all day, even reducing insulin.
I thought it was because of progesterone, but it doesn't seem because I still take it in the same dose for 7 days.And if it were the end of the honeymoon it would be for every day.

This is like a guy and I get tired .... much: ((. For example, I had analytics, 155 in the ambulatory, before leaving home I had 120. Of course fasting. It must be that my liver has been putHappy thinking about the blood tubes that were going to take me out.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/29/2016 12:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia as you know can influence us a thousand things to raise figures, rule, infections, flu, concrete medications, animic states ... come on one thing of those can be attentive because you know that I could get up, but before our wonderful filesX ... With that you can do little.If you use an MCG with alarms at least you catch it on time, to correct yourself.

Signs In my case I notice much thirst, tiredness, heaviness, but we are not infallible, many times I am thirsty because I am thirsty, without further ado.We have to be constant, measure glycemia when it touches and have a lot of patience, another is not

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/30/2016 7:41 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

boucles said:
return this thread, because I think that it is also starting to play psychologically.
You try, try it again, you control your meals, you do your controls, all exactly the same and from one day to another, everything changes, I do my best to know where I fail and I can't find it, it's bleak:-??

That is why I wrote this thread.He desperately and "tired" who is, but look how he went to me.

Although I still have those lack of controls that change everything from one day to another, they are not so accused and I can remedy it in time, they are uploaded or down.It is still "tired" but much more bearable than when I wrote this thread.

Surely the same will happen to you, a lot of encouragement!:)

ruthbia said:
Does anyone know how to anticipate these changes in diabetes/body behavior?Is there any indication that allows us to glimpse them?

I explain, I am more or less good until suddenly on Monday I am 220-230 because if.I have had to double the doses of rapida in all meals because the usual dose was "water", as if nothing and still I have not managed to reach my goal 120, but it is that yesterday suddenly passes that resistance (at 4days) and I was hiccup all day, even reducing insulin.
I thought it was because of progesterone, but it doesn't seem because I still take it in the same dose for 7 days.And if it were the end of the honeymoon it would be for every day.

This is like a guy and I get tired .... much: ((. For example, I had analytics, 155 in the ambulatory, before leaving home I had 120. Of course fasting. It must be that my liver has been putHappy thinking about the blood tubes that were going to take me out.

It happens to you exactly what you feel.

It really happens to me for a few years, and I have never known why.This morning I got up at 90 (perfect), but in what I have taken to make my coffee I had climbed to 111, it is not much, but following the logic you ask you:

"But if I just activated the body, I am moving, I have not taken anything, why hell go up when he should keep or go down, if just 20 minutes have passed?"

And that today, but sometimes, like late at breakfast or put the insulin, I have gone from 73 to 140 without reason, in fact the worst was once I accompanied my ex -partner to get an analytical one, because for breakfast togetherI neither put insulin nor obviously ate anything, because in a thing of 1 hour and a half/ 2 hours, from 107 to 262, a madness we are going.As I tell you, it still happens to me, but now the climb is 30 in the morning (which is not turkey mucus either).

But the worst, it is after eating, I can have 105 that about 18: 00-20: 00 starts to rise to me as if I had taken 3 glasses of water with sugar.Now I control it much more because it is not so beastly, but I have been like this, days that is maintained that 105, to days that it is directly at 280 because it implies my body.Yesterday he was 140 after eating and put on 185, which I can understand and nothing happens.

As I say is much more controlled and the increases are not exponential, but they are noticeable.I suppose that thanks to the change of basal insulin I can control that better.

Much encouragement!:)

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
05/06/2016 2:25 p.m.

Well, I did a blood test and glycosylated hemoglobin I have 5.8, it has risen 0.2 compared to the previous one, but it is at more than acceptable levels, perfect for a diabetic I say I haha.Insulin change has not been to throw rockets, but positive if we take stock.

Of course, it has come out quite a bit cholesterol, we will have to lower it ...

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
06/03/2016 12:27 p.m.

Congratulations for that hem that I would like to me;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/03/2016 2:07 p.m.

Congratulations on that hemo @rpk7

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 9:07 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.