{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

"This was not exactly what the doctor was referring to when he said you used alcohol with each injection."

fer's profile photo
fer
01/26/2017 5:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

hahahaha =)) How good the memes @"of" when I have a downturn again I will be pending to see if I see my fairy of the sugar jiji

valky's profile photo
valky
01/29/2017 1:34 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

I hate the most but it takes me out of serious is when you say: I have diabetes and they answer you "Ah, do you have sugar? Poor!"In a package in the kitchen ... what I have is called diabetes! "...

Or they see you eat something sweet and tell you, "but you can't eat sugar, see if you're going to die" ....

And things that have nothing to do with phrases, read that they have entered someone for hyperglycemia (understood Belén Esteban for example being news because they have entered her by a climb .... that does for being news is clear) ... ifIt gives you a climb you get a novorapid and in an hour you have it resolved, do not annoy, that I have been a thousand times with the machine that did not mark for hyperglycemia and it has not happened to me anything, with putting on a chute quickly it was enough.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
01/29/2017 10:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nigiri said:
hate people who say diabetis instead of diabetes ...: d
ArduggGGGGGGG that I also hate, for God's, so difficult is to say it well?

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
01/29/2017 10:39 a.m.

@"Dunah" for what you say, this topic ... you will love it!=)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/29/2017 10:42 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks for the link !!XDDD if it takes me out of my boxes that sells that image of diabetes, really -.- U

fer said:
@"dunah" for what you say, this topic ... will love!=)

Link

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
01/29/2017 10:49 a.m.

It happens to me, I do not say I am diabetic, never, I say: I have diabetes, because I am a woman, I am a brunette, I am thin, but the diabetes is not something that defines me, it is something that I have.

rociollinares said:
:)) :))
We could edit a book ...
And to me that bothers me a lot to call my diabetic daughter?, Instead of saying that he suffers or has diabetes.
Does anyone else happen or is it just maniac?

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
01/30/2017 8:22 a.m.

Do not give you hypoglycemia with so many doses of 6 units?When I go to family meals where there is everything I wear 8 novorapid units and sometimes they give me hypos with that and that like everything without cutting to me !!And I put it before starting to eat.It is curiosity, unless you carry pump and its effect is different.

artories said:
A couple of days ago I have eaten at a table with several relatives of my partner who know about my illness (few people know), and two are type 2 diabetics.
Before starting to eat they take the pill and look at me sideways to see if I measure me and shed.I do not measure me and directly with a disguise, sulked under the table without being noticed.They look at me very strange when I start eating.
They bring dishes and I come to eat like a pig of everything, they cut with the food and are still surprised.Every 45 minutes I was putting a reinforcement of 6 units, concealed.

In the end touches dessert.A piece of chocolate cake with already cut portions, the size of one hand.Another 6ud reinforcement and for her to devour her.The two type2 eat a small little little little one, and one of them no longer resists and jumps me "well, and how about yours?"To which I respond sharply with my mouth, "perfectly, thank you."

In the end I ended without passing 140 throughout the food.Of course they don't know that, they will believe that I have a year of life.There the grace.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
01/30/2017 8:28 a.m.

roar said:
bothers me a lot to tell me what I can and I can't do ("You can't eat sweets").
Yes I can, I just have to inject the insulin that corresponds to me.Besides, I am in Normopeso, not like you, aren't there mirrors in your home?:-(

It seems to me a low blow that they tell me, if I am angry or annoying "eat a little, go, that you are hypoglycemic.
Grrrr, I'm perfectly, but I have the same right as others to express some emotion from time to time !!!!!.

And, what burst me most, in general, is the people who want to "remove iron" and tell you: well, but you are fine, right? I see you well ... (as if they had a built -in glucometer).
No, I'm not fine.Glucose increases and descents are destroying me inside.Diabetes is one of the 10 diseases that causes the most dead and the first cause of blindness in the western world.I'm not fine, I'm screwed.

I couldn't have expressed it better!:)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/31/2017 7:34 p.m.

Ha ha.At least we do not lack.

I stay with the phrase of a student of 17 when I told them it was diabetic and did not want to chUCHES: "Then teacher, if you take sugar, do you die?"

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
02/05/2017 5:40 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Hello, I am a diabetic since the age of 23 (a virus that affected me to the pancreas) today I have 36 years ... before I think it was more careful and I have been these two years as more left ... tired ... really to have it well well theDiabetes would be not to skip anything and not do excesses ... peaches ... I like to get out of reeds and my tapillas (glasses I do not drink because I sat badly the next day ... low) I would like if there is something in grenade for diabetics... or a group or something to get together and exchange opinions and experiences in which we can learn from each other ... Tomorrow recycling dibets ... A hug

Aline Gonzalbes Caracuel's profile photo
Aline Gonzalbes Caracuel
02/06/2017 12:18 p.m.

Do you have diabetes? Ahhh you can't take sugar, no?... extra of insu ...
And those who have a lot of delicacy: Oyy be careful that my uncle died of sugar ... and had already cut off a leg .... GGGRRR CALLATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEoE !!!!!So that that happens to you is that you have no care

Aline Gonzalbes Caracuel
02/06/2017 12:31 p.m.

haissapinupple said:
hello with three years of diabetes that I carry, I have heard so many the first that I remember just admitted when I made the debut, my boyfriend came to see me and the first thing he tells me,But diabetes sticks?
I was fatal, I was to eat many sweets and they had two days without eating anything in the hospital to control myself, I suppose, I had never been hungry and he only occurred to him to come to snack coconut balls with chocolate in front of me ... butWell of that many years ago.

Then I also feel very bad because when I go to a restaurant I do not go to the sink to prick the insulin, I do it at the table, there are times that I do it so natural that not those around me realize, but people sometimesLook as if you were Yonki clearly and is that I don't feel like going to the sink to click is something natural from my life, or is people going to the sink to take a pill?

Then and this is very strong hehe
A year after being diabetic I made my first tattoo, my mother worries a lot even having the perfect healing, total that when I did it, I force myself to go to the doctor to look at it, I was inside the consultation 30 seconds and so thatHe laughed at my doctor, he told me, if the tattoo very beautiful.

Aline Gonzalbes Caracuel
02/06/2017 12:35 p.m.

In reference to what I put the other day =))

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/07/2017 10:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

How good memes!I have laughed for a while.

Diabetis had not heard one, but ignorance is great.Those also approve the exam to be firefighters ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/08/2017 9:25 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia", the "diabetis" is a classic, ha ha !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2017 10:27 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Aline Gonzalbes Caracuel said:
Hi, I am a diabetic since the age of 23 (a virus that affected me to the pancreas) today I have 36 years ... before I think it was more careful and I have been these last two years asmore left ... tired ... Really to be good for diabetes it would be not to skip anything and not do excesses ... peaches ... I like to get out of reeds and my tapillas (I did not drink because I sat badly the next day... low) I would like if there is something in Granada for diabetics ... or a group or something to get together and exchange opinions and experiences in which we can learn from each other ... Tomorrow recycling dibets course ... a hug

JVH's profile photo
JVH
02/08/2017 10:57 a.m.

I have never deprived myself of my reeds and my caps, yes, put the corresponding rapid insulin.If I suddenly catch you put it at the time or even later.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
02/08/2017 11:01 a.m.

When I started to notice the symptoms a few days before going to the hospital I was with the fly behind the ear ... When someone who could have diabetes they all told me "but how are you going to have diabetes you ... with whatthin what are you "... now what do I have the diagnosis of DMT1 continue to tell me ... you with how thin you are diabetes?

It bursts me a little !!

Maria Maldonado's profile photo
Maria Maldonado
02/13/2017 4:49 p.m.

25 años, DT1 desde febrero/2017, 16und. Toujeo, Humalog según comidas. HbA1c: 6.1%

Hahahahaha very good post, I have laughed a lot.
There is also the typical of:

-With the times you click you will be used to

I want to tell you, at first I saw it as a whore, right now the only thing I think is that we are all fighters, that we do not have an easy path, but that will not stop or intimidate us and even if I have to look at meThe sugar, even if I click every day and have to take care of me more, I am happier than before.

PD: You are all very large

A kiss for everyone

JotaSugar's profile photo
JotaSugar
02/15/2017 5:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.