{'en': 'ACCU-Chek Insight bomb', 'es': 'Bomba Accu-Chek Insight'} Image

ACCU-Chek Insight bomb

jconegar's profile photo   12/26/2015 10:57 p.m.

@"Diabetic fitness", has no clamp to get hooked on the bra, the girls, of course, je je !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/20/2017 9:11 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

fco_javier_888 said:
good diabetic_fitness.What are you doing with the roche?They offer me the Roche and the 640.
Greetings

For the great functioning, one of the fears I had was the bubbles.But being the preloaded road.

Now it is time to work to regulate the temporal basal, it is as if I had debuted again.

In reference to 640 I cannot tell you, I am a rookie in a bomb.I have no references.

You have to look at the characteristics of each pump and look at which one adjusts to your needs.

diabetic_fitness's profile photo
diabetic_fitness
05/20/2017 9:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fco_javier_8888 said:
good diabetic_fitness.What are you doing with the roche?They offer me the Roche and the 640.
Greetings

For the great functioning, one of the fears I had was the bubbles.But being the preloaded road.

Now it is time to work to regulate the temporal basal, it is as if I had debuted again.

In reference to 640 I cannot tell you, I am a rookie in a bomb.I have no references.

You have to look at the characteristics of each pump and look at which one adjusts to your needs.

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
05/20/2017 10:42 a.m.

gala said:
@"diabetic_fitness", has no clamp to be able to emphasize it in the bra, the girls, of course, je je !!

SII.It has a supported cover, another for the thigh, running belt.

The ones I show in the video are the ones that come standard.

diabetic_fitness's profile photo
diabetic_fitness
05/20/2017 12:27 p.m.

I upload the thread by a partner who shared information about this pump model.
Very interesting information, according to commercials being preloaded cartridges would not bubble, another deception.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/24/2018 11:33 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Jolin ..... with bubbles ...... Now that Maria is half convinced .....
And Jorge, not only commercials ..... Our educator says the same ..... I'm about to print all comments about it and take them when we return.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/26/2018 3:36 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
jolin ..... with bubbles ...... now that Maria is half convinced .....
And Jorge, not only commercials ..... Our educator says the same ..... I'm about to print all comments about it and take them when we return.

I imagined you will read it too but you know I can't lie.Now to see who blames him, because not knowing how to fill the cartridges is not.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/26/2018 4:40 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

sprinkle said:
jolin ..... with bubbles ...... now that Maria is half convinced .....

It is not so serious, it is to be clear about the rules of the game.In my case, it gives me many more advantages to carry the bomb than the inconveniences I can have for the bubbles, as I have said on other occasions every day to shower and disconnect, if or if I purge the tube, I see how some bubble and connect ofnew.It is not a problem, it is to find the guideline that each one works better.In my case, the preloaded cartridge lasts the three days that I need for each catheter with purge included.At first I also did a mountain, but I already say, find the guideline that goes better to each one, just like the sport, meals, work, etc., is what the bomb allows you to do, to be able to play inEach situation, but yes, they are more advantages than inconveniences once you have assumed the rules of the game.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/27/2018 10:02 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

jaume said:
rociollinares said:
jolin ..... with the bubbles ...... now that Maria is half convinced .....

It is not so serious, it is to have each one better, just like sport, meals, work, etc., it is what the bomb allows you to do, to be able to play in each situation, but that is more advantages thaninconveniences once you have assumed the rules of the game.

We do not talk about the rules of the game.I am a firm defender of the bomb just like Rocio I think he likes the idea for control.It is clear that the bomb gives you a quality of life in the control of blood glucose much better both in daily and sports life.
Our criticism is towards commercial houses, they say that as they come preloaded they do not bubble that these problems disappeared, it is not you the only one who says it, by the networks this issue is already commented that they make bubbles insight as others like othersMarks and if this happens it is because the mechanisms of the bombs are not good and do not find what it is, but it has no explanation why there is a bomb that does not bubble.If a bomb does not bubble others do not have to do them, even in the same brand there are some that they do and others that do not stop doing, being the same users who always load cartridges equal and the story that rare and liar that tell of thebody temperature is the same, because a pump does not change it and does it?or to revenge?
For adults, the subject bubbles can be more or less pending and worry more or less, but for children this is a delicate issue that is not able to solve.
We would say that the debate is the bubbles not if it is good to carry a bomb or not, a debate that has come out several times, or people have taken and it has become clear that whenever it can be carried (by types of work or other causes), theseProvided and you know that you have to take it and accept it, and you have a good formation, the pump is the best option to control glucose for insulin purposes, I mean insulin control effects, I do not speak if better an MCG with alarms or alarms orA bomb.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/27/2018 11:14 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I tell you how I avoid the bubble problem:
1- The moment of the day depends on the neck and face down the pump.For comfort and if there is any bubble, no problem.
2- This point is the most important and the one I have used for more than two years.With it, 99% bubbles are avoided.The theme is to "wear out" insulin.The same shows it at republikadiabetes.com, although with different method. I use acu-check spirit combo.
I charge the insulin reservoir (at room temperature).Then tapo the reservoir with his cap and unscrew the piston shooter.The important thing: I hit the reservoir, put vertically, against the kitchen countertop with rapid and energetic movements.This makes insulin cloud and detach the gas.Rosco The Embolo and Expulse shooter The foam with bubbles that amount slowly.I repeat this process until insulin is not clouded.There are times one and another four or five.I leave the reservoir vertically that rests a few hours or more.
From my experience, bubbles are more theme of wearing the insulin than a bomb.I do not need to purge and tend to discard the reservoir when I have less than 5 units left and once I am neglecting 0.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2018 6:21 p.m.

New Insight user with some doubts, how do you put the meter, prick and strips in the case that the pump brings?I would say that it is very bad and it is uncomfortable to take out and put the meter.And on the other hand, do you carry any type of protector for the meter?I have seen some rubber pages back but I can't find them for sale.Thank you.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
02/16/2018 2:07 p.m.

fjf said:
new user of the insight with some doubts, how do you put the meter, prick and strips in the case that the pump brings?I would say that it is very bad and it is uncomfortable to take out and put the meter.And on the other hand, do you carry any type of protector for the meter?I have seen some rubber pages back but I can't find them for sale.Thank you.

@fjf What do you do do you mean?I have one to do blue color that when I use it as soon as I wear the pump, it has a space for the meter, but I do not use it.During the day I carry the puncture, strips and meter in a fan or bag, the meter protects it with an old mobile cover that fits perfectly.More in my bag I always carry, glucose, candies, an etc bar etc. That is already.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/17/2018 12:48 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

jaume said:
fjf said:
new user of the insight with some doubts, how do you put the meter, puncher and strips in the case that brings thebomb?I would say that it is very bad and it is uncomfortable to take out and put the meter.And on the other hand, do you carry any type of protector for the meter?I have seen some rubber pages back but I can't find them for sale.Thank you.

@fjf What do you do do you mean?I have one to do blue color that when I use it as soon as I wear the pump, it has a space for the meter, but I do not use it.During the day I carry the puncture, strips and meter in a fan or bag, the meter protects it with an old mobile cover that fits perfectly.More in my bag I always carry, glucose, candies, an etc bar etc.

I mean the bag that comes with the bomb in which the strips and meter are supposed to fit, but I think it is not suitable for this model, we finally take it in the old pump bag that adjusts much better.
The rubber protectors have been unable to find them only I have seen them on the Website of Germany.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
02/17/2018 8:38 p.m.

Good morning.Please, could you upload the ACCUE Chek 360 software and the smartpix drivers to a server?It is supposed to send you for free, but they are putting a thousand pastes and, as I have the smartpix of an old action meter, with the software I would be worth ...
Thanks and greetings

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
05/21/2019 11:23 a.m.

Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
05/22/2019 10:54 a.m.

Link

mamarvazq
05/23/2019 11:32 a.m.

Greetings to all.
I am a User of the ACCU-Chek Insight more than a year ago.And here in my city Melilla is financing the SS along with the reactive strips.The only one that I put is that no continuous glucose sensor can be incorporated.I carry the free freestyle flash.

Angel Martin Rosa's profile photo
Angel Martin Rosa
05/26/2019 1:17 p.m.

@Mamarvazq Thank you, I am not worth it, I am looking for the ACCU CHEK 360, that link is for the Smart Pix.But I have already achieved it :-)
@"Angel Martin Rosa" Look here, goes from milk ...
Link

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
06/04/2019 12:19 p.m.

Good afternoon compis! I think I have a lot of time recorded here, but I have not participated at all!But it was perfect at the level of DT1, I used bolis of Tresiba and Novorapid all the pregnancy and I stayed how much I had a hem of 6.5, although I had enough hypos, some of 26, but never no income or related problem.

Today, I have 2 kinds of formation for the bomb, tomorrow is my second class and on June 19 they connect it to me, they confirmed that it is the ACCU Check Check Insight, and I have several questions.

Where do you recommend placing it?SUBJECT?belt?

And when do you go to the pool/beach/shower?

thank you !!

helenialine's profile photo
helenialine
06/11/2019 4:35 p.m.

According to the manual ( Link this pump is submersible (IPX8 1.3m for 60 minutes).If you need more depth or time, you can disconnect and there are guidelines for these temporal disconnections (with very diverse opinions; I would recommend a maximum of 2 hours).
As for placing it in your body, use the place where you feel more comfortable.

mamarvazq
06/12/2019 12:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.