{'en': 'ACCU-Chek Insight bomb', 'es': 'Bomba Accu-Chek Insight'} Image

ACCU-Chek Insight bomb

jconegar's profile photo   12/26/2015 10:57 p.m.

maik_dyk said:
@jconegar, of what I have been looking at the animas has convinced me more.I still have to deepen, but from what I see, it seems that those of the medtronic sensors have more problems.Since we are, to the pump you encourage the glucose measure to calculate the bolus do you have to introduce it manually?

Regarding the ratios, I hope not to have many problems because with the Frestyle I have tuned a lot.

If the glucose measure is correct, it is put by hand (it is as if they were two different programs even if they are within the same menu) since no MCG is supposed to put insulin.I take it for a few years and I always did, I never check to put bolus.When it holds me more than three weeks, what I always do if it is to calibrate it twice (I do not usually do it even if the house indicates it).

Since you say it you are right with those sensors, in addition to being a mess the duration they have and having to change it.Also be careful with the MCG contract of the 640 g, there is a very large open debate about what they sell to you and what is really in the annual contract.They tell you that they give you everything for a year and then give you sensors only for 10 months, as indicated in contract that signatures, if this has not yet changed.Then each sensor box costs you a kidney and if I am not mistaken you will need two boxes of sensors so the contract is charred at the end.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/07/2016 11:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have seen it for some group and put it in case someone is interested when they go to the market.
Link

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
09/12/2016 11:03 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Thank you very much for the information maik_dyk

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/12/2016 12:16 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Someone can tell me how is the insulin infusor of accu chek.Thank you

Josénriq's profile photo
Josénriq
10/08/2016 6:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Josénriq I now bomb of Accouchek would not put it on me, I would expect the new one if you want that brand.If you put on what is now more than difficult to put the new one when it arrives.Or look for others like the animas vibe, why do I name this?Because I carry it and the problem of the bubbles I do not have them, well they do not usually come out that is the main problem of the bombs.
Find out well I advise you if you are going to put it on now.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/09/2016 12:43 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello, on Monday I have placed the first insight bomb in Spain.

It's very good, the only thing I don't like very much is that the command - meter is a bit slow.
The preloaded insulin is wonderful.

Greetings.

Borjelweis's profile photo
Borjelweis
02/01/2017 11:30 p.m.

@"Borjelweis", but was not handled by Bluetooth with each other's mobile?or have I invented it?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/02/2017 12:12 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala, with the mobile nothing.

It is only handled with the control - meter and with the pump itself

Borjelweis
02/02/2017 8:41 p.m.

UPS !!!!I still do not manage with the forum, I'm sorry but the photos are not erased ...

Borjelweis
02/02/2017 8:43 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I do not write since 2008 !!We have changed it this week and for now I like much more than the previous one.It is very easy and intuitive, ideal for children.I think that Roche's lords would have to "put the batteries" and manufacture the pump that can be wet (this cannot be) and that it carries incorporated meter.

dulce's profile photo
dulce
02/17/2017 7:59 p.m.

sweet said:
... I don't write since 2008 !!...

Well re-good to the @dulce forum !!!, I love that you have written again !!!, here we are here to help, as always!;)

Now joking, since you have lost your fear of writing, to see if you do it more often!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
02/17/2017 8:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@dulce, can you put a photo of the bomb please?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/17/2017 8:15 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

fer said:
sweet said:
... I don't write since 2008 !!...

Well re-good to the @dulce forum !!!, I love that you have written again !!!, here we are here to help, as always!;)

Now joking, since you have lost your fear of writing, to see if you do it more often!: P

gala said:
@sweet, can you put a picture of the pump pump?

Well yes @fer, to the password I lost .... I will not stop writing :)

@Gala, of course yes :) There you carry it

dulce's profile photo
dulce
02/17/2017 8:33 p.m.

@"Sweet" that pump has the possibility of associating with Roche's proper continuous meter.We will know this year

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/20/2017 9:10 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Do we know the prices of that continuous Roche meter?

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
02/20/2017 11:39 a.m.

Hello good, finally I will place the accu_chek insight, I have tried that with the one of Animas that is the one that caught my attention but in my center they are just placed, before the previous one of Acu Chek, my doctor has already told me thatIt is a political issue and she can't do anything.
You can tell me who is already using it and inconveniences, I am waiting for training, to see if I can get down the night hyperglycemia since there is no way, the day quite well but the night I wait with the bomb fight better.
And as for the day I hope to improve my quality of life.
Thank you all.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/26/2017 6:09 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

jaume said:
hello goodThe previous Acu Chek, has already told me my doctor who is a political issue and she can't do anything.
You can tell me who is already using it and inconveniences, I am waiting for training, to see if I can get down the night hyperglycemia since there is no way, the day quite well but the night I wait with the bomb fight better.
And as for the day I hope to improve my quality of life.
Thank you all.

Your doctor has been sincere, but we are more than politicao I think it is an economic and gifts.

With a pump you can adjust the necessary basal at different times of the day, obtaining good basal, bowling ratios and others is not easy, and they change much if your life is not monotonous.The needs of the basal differ a lot from a few hours to another with the bomb these adjustments are much simpler, as well as being able to play with their basal increasing them or decreasing them helps you a lot in the day to day.

I am a firm defender of the bomb as long as you can take, you have a good training of it knowing all the situations that can be given, you are prepared to handle the device and understand it perfectly without the help of doctors, if you haveThat going to the emergency room with her can already pray because the safest thing is that they don't even know what it is, well and use it?I don't even believe it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/26/2017 6:41 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hi there...
I have been very reluctant to put the bomb but finally I decided ...
I don't know any other PQ, I'm never interested in using it ...
So the only one that I know is the new one who has taken out Roche ... accu_chek insight, after a good formation they put it on January 27 and I am delighted with her, me.Or I see that the meter is slow as I have read there but I don't know the rest of the bombs like this I can comment on comparisons ... For me this after 23 years clicking is a joy and my controls have improved a lot ...

Chuscka's profile photo
Chuscka
03/01/2017 12:35 p.m.

Good afternoon.

After a derivation and more than 1 year insisting on the insulin pump.They have finally accepted it.
The 24 will make my first day of training ...

I ask a series of questions from the ACCU Check Aviva Insight bomb.

1 Are there protectors for the meter: case, screen protector?
2. When changing the insulin cartridge, is the catheter changed?
3. What capacity in units does the cartridge have?
4. When doing sports you take the insight meter?Hold the sweat?or do you carry another?

thank you so much.

diabetic_fitness's profile photo
diabetic_fitness
03/12/2017 5:52 p.m.

Hello Diabetic Fitness

I try to answer some of your questions,

1 Are there protectors for the meter: case, screen protector?
With the pump there are 2 tweezers to hold it in the belt, my trainer told me that they sell some (but if you ask before I think they could give it to you by pressing a little)

2. When changing the insulin cartridge, is the catheter changed?
I think it is not mandatory but I think it is better for security, at least I am calmer changing it.

3. What capacity in units does the cartridge have?
1.6 ml

4. When doing sports you take the insight meter?Hold the sweat?or do you carry another?
I take it and without problem although if you are afraid you can always put it in a plastic bag

ADVICE:
I carry the bomb daily at the Flipbelt belt, for me it is wonderful.
I also use the 0.40 catheter (tube) instead of 0.70 that was very long.

I hope I have helped you in something.

Borjelweis
03/20/2017 10:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.