{'en': 'ACCU-Chek Insight bomb', 'es': 'Bomba Accu-Chek Insight'} Image

ACCU-Chek Insight bomb

jconegar's profile photo   12/26/2015 10:57 p.m.

borjelweis said:
hello diabetic fitness

I try to answer some of your questions,

1 Are there protectors for the meter: case, screen protector?
With the pump there are 2 tweezers to hold it in the belt, my trainer told me that they sell some (but if you ask before I think they could give it to you by pressing a little)

2. When changing the insulin cartridge, is the catheter changed?
I think it is not mandatory but I think it is better for security, at least I am calmer changing it.

3. What capacity in units does the cartridge have?
1.6 ml

4. When doing sports you take the insight meter?Hold the sweat?or do you carry another?
I take it and without problem although if you are afraid you can always put it in a plastic bag

ADVICE:
I carry the bomb daily at the Flipbelt belt, for me it is wonderful.
I also use the 0.40 catheter (tube) instead of 0.70 that was very long.

I hope I have helped you in something.

Good could you tell me the price of the meter?
Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
03/21/2017 7:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

borjelweis said:
hello 3diabetic fitness

I try to answer some of your questions,

1 Are there protectors for the meter: case, screen protector?
With the pump there are 2 tweezers to hold it in the belt, my trainer told me that they sell some (but if you ask before I think they could give it to you by pressing a little)

2. When changing the insulin cartridge, is the catheter changed?
I think it is not mandatory but I think it is better for security, at least I am calmer changing it.

3. What capacity in units does the cartridge have?
1.6 ml

4. When doing sports you take the insight meter?Hold the sweat?or do you carry another?
I take it and without problem although if you are afraid you can always put it in a plastic bag

ADVICE:
I carry the bomb daily at the Flipbelt belt, for me it is wonderful.
I also use the 0.40 catheter (tube) instead of 0.70 that was very long.

I hope I have helped you in something.

thank you so much.I really want to bomb.:)

diabetic_fitness's profile photo
diabetic_fitness
03/21/2017 7:46 a.m.

It does not surprise me, I am the first one I have and I am very happy.
Better than I expected.

Borjelweis's profile photo
Borjelweis
03/21/2017 9:55 p.m.

I am waiting to put the accu chek insight and I am anxious to see how it is going.Especially for the issue of dispensing with the slow and being able to adjust according to the activity of the moment.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
03/22/2017 9:27 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Hello, everyone!
I know I don't usually write, but I wanted to tell you that after being a week, disrupting the ACCU-Chek pump today they have already connected it.Now it's time to try to put everything learned, basal, bowling, ... I have my head circling!Let's see how the first weekend is given with her ... I'll tell you.

Have a good day ...

;)

nievesmm's profile photo
nievesmm
03/23/2017 11:57 a.m.

DM1 noviembre 2015. Lantus + Apidra. Última Hemo 5,5. Bomba Accu-Chek Insight marzo 2017.

Good afternoon,

Today I left my first day of training.I have been taught the pump and meter.It is smaller than I expected.
In 3 weeks we have remained to deliver the pump and be trying the meter for a few days.
The only bad thing about Insight is that when it comes with the pre -loaded cartridge there is no possibility of carrying it connected with serum like the others.
There is also another day of diabetes and sport formation, it will go well to learn more things.

diabetic_fitness
03/24/2017 7:37 p.m.

diabetic_fitness said:
good afternoon,

Today I left my first day of training.I have been taught the pump and meter.It is smaller than I expected.
In 3 weeks we have remained to deliver the pump and be trying the meter for a few days.
The only bad thing about Insight is that when it comes with the pre -loaded cartridge there is no possibility of carrying it connected with serum like the others.
There is also another day of diabetes and sport formation, it will go well to learn more things.

Do you mean the continuous glucose meter, or a glucometer?If it is the MCG do you have prices?Thank you.
Well put a cartridge without being punctured, and you are using it and playing with it, put the catheter stuck with the adhesive but without clicking it, it is the same as if it were connected, and that insulin then falls out.
Do not worry that it does not change so much to have taken it with serum, only to adapt to how to carry it, but you can do that the same.
Much encouragement and patience at the beginning.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/24/2017 7:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
diabetic_fitness said:
good afternoon,

Do you mean the continuous glucose meter, or a glucometer?If it is the MCG do you have prices?Thank you.
Well put a cartridge without being punctured, and you are using it and playing with it, put the catheter stuck with the adhesive but without clicking it, it is the same as if it were connected, and that insulin then falls out.
Do not worry that it does not change so much to have taken it with serum, only to adapt to how to carry it, but you can do that the same.

to the glucometer.But I've been with the expert 6-7 years.
They have already told me that the only paste is that a "slow pelin" is going. To see if I'm going to despair.hahahaha.

We were 3 people in training.
1 That gave him the same to put on the bomb, 1 that they have had to "coerce" to try it and I motivated
How unfair is life, I have had to make me heavy and others ... hahaha

diabetic_fitness
03/25/2017 9:12 a.m.

diabetic_fitness said:
diabetic_fitness said:
good afternoon,

They have already told me that the only paste is that a "slow pelin" is going. To see if I'm going to despair.hahahaha.

1 That gave him the same to put on the bomb, 1 that they have had to "coerce" to try it and I motivated

Sorry for Business!I have been trying to see if social security puts me a bomb, after suffering 5 severe hypoglycemia with hospital admission in the last year and they have not yet given me the OK.What to do to authorize you to put it on?They have given me diabetological education, training course, the counting of rations, insulin sensitivity factor, ratio, etc., etc.Taking into account that they are more than 26 years of diabetes, that something should know, in the end, and there is no way.Nor do I know if I will be useful about the bomb, but at least I would like to try to see but ... I don't know what else should happen to me or what do I have to do, fuck !!!!!And finally, is this pump of MCG?It is that I think I am interested with a MCG, although I do not know if I can afford it, but at least I have the possibility of combining it with an MCG.Thanks and forgiveness for interference!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
03/25/2017 6:52 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

sllf said:
diabetic_fitness said:
diabetic_fitness said:
diabetic_fitness said:
Good afternoon,

Sorry for Business!I have been trying to see if social security puts me a bomb, after suffering 5 severe hypoglycemia with hospital admission in the last year and they have not yet given me the OK.What to do to authorize you to put it on?They have given me diabetological education, training course, the counting of rations, insulin sensitivity factor, ratio, etc., etc.Taking into account that they are more than 26 years of diabetes, that something should know, in the end, and there is no way.Nor do I know if I will be useful about the bomb, but at least I would like to try to see but ... I don't know what else should happen to me or what do I have to do, fuck !!!!!And finally, is this pump of MCG?It is that I think I am interested with a MCG, although I do not know if I can afford it, but at least I have the possibility of combining it with an MCG.Thanks and forgiveness for interference!

The truth is that I do not know the requirements.
I think it is the endocrine that values ​​whether you are suitable or not.
But in my opinion the last opinion has a medical team that is the one who really decides.(And more money prevails than patient's health)
The MCG is already underway, and I have read Jediazucarado who will be linking in the near future.
That, I don't know if the interface will be like that of the minimed640 where the graph is seen.

I hope I have helped you.
PS: It is no interference.That's what we are.help each other.

diabetic_fitness
03/25/2017 7:35 p.m.

Thank you very much @diabetic_fitness !!!The truth is that, in my opinion, the only requirement to access the pump should be the diabetic type I, the most would have to be the work and obligation of social security, that is, training and preparation.Then, if you do not have good use, it could be withdrawn, but to be able to access a medication that improves your health, that we do not talk about riding on a porch, the only requirement should be the disease, I say.But it is clear what you say, damn economic interests and the sick who give us by c..O !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
03/25/2017 7:56 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!

We continue with the questions.

Any insight user who knows if these covers are available in Spain?I have taken the photos from ACCU check Germany

diabetic_fitness
03/26/2017 1:40 p.m.

I totally agree with those who said that Acu Cheq is outdated.Completely!!!!!!!After 22 years with a bomb and having tried several I stay with Medtronic without a doubt.
What happens that you have to wear the one that gives the hospital, and in my case it is Roche.
But being able to choose, Meedtronic without a doubt

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
03/26/2017 4:04 p.m.

All bombs have their strengths and less strong.There are also unhappy people from Medtronic.I carry that of Roche and I value his calculator very well and I do not need to make calculations in normal conditions.Being able to carry it hidden and not need to access it to handle it.It has its weak points too.And since it can be hidden and its reservoir has been reduced a lot in the new one, I would have valued a thickness to reduce it even if the other measures had increased.But well, each bomb has its virtues and you have to assess which one best adapts to you, if you have the opportunity to choose.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2017 11:28 p.m.

good morning.
The kings finally arrived.I've been tasting everything 7 days.
On Tuesday 25 I plug me, who earns.

diabetic_fitness
04/17/2017 10:12 a.m.

diabetic_fitness said:
good days.

Congratulations!!!I hope you mean a diabetic before and after!Always for better clear!: -C

sllf's profile photo
sllf
04/17/2017 1:02 p.m.

good morning.

Congratulations, you will tell us your impressions.Do you know anything about your continuous meter?

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888
04/18/2017 10:29 a.m.

diabetic_fitness said:
good days.

Congratulations @"diabetic_fitness" that everything is to be better, you will pass the part to me put it in June.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
04/18/2017 12:45 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Second video of my YouTube channel.UNBOXING OF THE ACCU-CHOK INSIGHT.
Link
I hope it is useful

diabetic_fitness
04/22/2017 5:35 p.m.

Good Diabetic_fitness.What are you doing with the roche?They offer me the Roche and the 640.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888
05/20/2017 6:55 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.