{'en': 'ACCU-Chek Insight bomb', 'es': 'Bomba Accu-Chek Insight'} Image

ACCU-Chek Insight bomb

jconegar's profile photo   12/26/2015 10:57 p.m.

Hello.I have been very happy with her for almost a year.I had a problem with the Embolo a month after having it, one afternoon night, but call and first thing in the morning I had a new one.Except for that problem.Intuitive, discreet, ...I can take liquids .......... I give the program button and ready (eye, just let 5 guidelines program, but I have left over) that if, apparently it has become obsolete, because it 10 makes 10Days in the endocrine he told me that there is already one that she herself is measured and adjusting, without needing in this, of having scheduled the day.That is, depending on how you see that you are at all times and the trend, it will adjust the administration.As I explain.Let's see if you can get it to be renewed, although I believe that yes, that in the contract, I have it for life and that I have the improvements at no additional cost.
What depends too, is on your sensitivity and pattern, since the cartridge lasts just two days, but of course, if you want more, bigger it would have to be the same, because the biggest it would have to be the cartridge.
Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/16/2019 6:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mamarvazq said:
according to the manual ( Link this pump is submersible (ipx8 1.3m for 60 minutes).If you need more depth or time, you can disconnect and there are guidelines for these temporal disconnections (with very diverse opinions; I would recommend a maximum of 2 hours).
As for placing it in your body, use the place where you feel more comfortable.

It has been wet quite well and has not stopped.It's like watches.Time and depth depends (the pressure made by water and for how long).
The command has also fallen and beaten at least a couple of times and not even a scratch.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/16/2019 6:15 p.m.

Helenialine said:
good afternoon compis!, I think I have a lot of time recorded here, but I have not participated at all! I tell you, I am 28 years old, and since the 14th with DT1,I was Mama 19 months ago, and I had an unplanned pregnancy, but it was perfect at the level of DT1, I used threeiba bolis and novorapid all the pregnancy and I stayed as much as I had a hemo of 6.5, although I had enough hypos, some of 26, butNever any income or related problem.

Today, I have 2 kinds of formation for the bomb, tomorrow is my second class and on June 19 they connect it to me, they confirmed that it is the ACCU Check Check Insight, and I have several questions.

Where do you recommend placing it?SUBJECT?belt?

And when do you go to the pool/beach/shower?

Thank you !!

With me there was a girl and gave her a support that hangs from the bra and is doing well.They gave me a belt with mobile type hitch but it is very bad.Bothers a lot .. choose to buy a girdle of those that have the runners where they keep the keys and mobile when they run.Much better, no comparison.
As for techalan from the canula, I can also collect it inside.And I comment on this because at first sometimes, you were going to take off your shirt or lower your pants and you should not realize that it had hooked and when you threw down or up, you hit the pull and come to tear off the canula of the site.
As for the shower, the pool, the beach ........ you measure yourself, you calculate the time you are going to be, the activity and you inject the proportion for that time (you have to have taught you in thetraining) and take it that time.
For the shower it is not so much.For 10 minutes, you disconnect it and when you dry it again and ready.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/16/2019 6:19 p.m.

jconegar said:
I upload the thread by a partner who shared information about this pump model.
Very interesting information, according to commercials, being preloaded cartridges, they would not make bubbles, another deception.

They form you and in the training you learn and if you do it correctly, which is how to do it, this does not happen.If they tell you that you have to step on the clutch to change your gear you will have to do it.If you do not, nobody assures you that the march will enter well.Well, the same.If you follow the indications, that problem does not happen, if you do not ........ Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/16/2019 6:26 p.m.

Hi Guapis, I have a formation again on 19, I had a little complicated week and so far I have not been able to stop Leados, finally, they told us in the last class that the 19 would not connect it to us, which obviously had to be the endoPresent and such ... so I don't have now date, only the nurses were supposed to fall that would be the following week, come on, for the end of June ... Anyway, they let me bring the bomb home the lastDia, I have tried to wear it among the bra, and quite well, I bother a little to sleep, because I am used to sleeping without a bra, but well, I put it in the rubber of the pajamas pants, and well, without problem ...

helenialine's profile photo
helenialine
06/17/2019 7:48 a.m.

Hello!Does anyone know in which hospitals in Madrid are Decu-Chek Insight?I am looking at information for the PA and it seems to me the best option for me but in mine (La Paz) they don't give it ....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
10/29/2019 3:40 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

In Alcorcon they put it

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
10/30/2019 8:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.