{'en': 'ACCU-Chek Insight bomb', 'es': 'Bomba Accu-Chek Insight'} Image

ACCU-Chek Insight bomb

jconegar's profile photo   12/26/2015 10:57 p.m.

Well, here you have information about a secret that is not talked about much in Spain.

The ACCU-Chek Insight system consists of the ACCU-Chek Insight insulin pump and the ACCU-Chek Insight headset.With its intuitive menu in the palm of your hand, the system offers a new level of ease of use (1).Its elegant design and with Bluetooth capacity can use it with discretion.Being easy to learn, this system is designed to inspire confidence in diabetes management.

Measurement of precise blood glucose
- The tests with reactive strips ACCU-Chek ® Aviva
- Color bar allows rapid general glucose vision of blood

Interactive pump control
- Full remote control of the pump through the phone through Bluetooth® Discrete Bolus Administration technology from the headset
- The remote programming of functions and configurations

Advisor demonstrated in bolus (2-5) for the calculation of the bolus easier
- Designed to minimize after meals hyperglycemia adaptable configurations and proportions to meet personal needs
- A selection of bolus options to meet their nutritional needs and the ability to function in parallel bolos

electronic newspaper for a better analysis
- Integral electronic registration notebook, including;Blood glucose levels, insulin doses and carbohydrate intake reports and full -color graphics can be seen on the phone
- The data can be downloaded in the ACCU-Chek 360 ° Diabetes control software for the most detailed graphics and reports

More product information on the German website: Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/26/2015 10:57 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

My German is somewhat oxidized not to say non -existent haha.I will see it on the PC to see if I can put it in English and find out something.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/27/2015 12:48 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

In Spanish Link

Basically drummer at the meter, finally.Something smaller the pump.Prettier screen and new infusion

tica's profile photo
tica
12/27/2015 8:04 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

They took it out a few months ago.But in Spain any news.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/27/2015 11:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

One of its virtues is its preloaded reservoir

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/27/2015 11:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello...

As @Carlos71 says they took it out a few months ago, when the Accucchek Spirit Combo (June 2015) entered the Insight in the United Kingdom.We asked the delegate of Roche in Madrid, Manuel, and told us that for Spain there was still no marketing date and that they did not have many data on this bomb.

Roche should already update his bomb because the action at the time was a good product, but now he is quite outdated with respect to the competition ... and they still do not incorporate a continuous meter into their bomb, a great delay.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/27/2015 11:45 a.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

That is why I have put it because when you ask them they don't know anything.If I have been working for some time, but for Spain it is new and unknown, that's why I put that title in the thread.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/27/2015 1:35 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hello,
Does anyone know when they are going to market insight in Spain?I can't find information anywhere.
Thank you.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
05/24/2016 1:34 p.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

maik_dyk said:
hello,
Does anyone know when they are going to market insight in Spain?I can't find information anywhere.
Thank you.

They take it as if it were the best market bomb (and I don't say that it will not be) everything in secret.I do not understand so much secretism if it is a normal pump really, preloaded cartridges?What will make a large amount of insulin waste?I hope you get cartridges with different units.Maybe they want to remove the stock from the current one.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/24/2016 1:46 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar, is what I was thinking, until all old bombs do not sell the new one.It makes no sense that in England they have a long time ago and here it is not yet available.Look comparative and the price of the two of Acu Chek is the same.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
05/24/2016 2:18 p.m.

The last thing that Roche's commercial told me is that they had to finish specifying the theme of cartridges, to see who did them ... I suppose it was a way to give me long, because of this it has been enough and here we are still waiting

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/24/2016 10:12 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello!

In April I played my first review and asked my endo about requesting the bomb and all that issue.He was telling me that the ACCU-Chek bomb should supposedly start marketed in September in Spain.I don't know if it will be true or not, but it is what she knew.In October when I will return more.Greetings to all !!

nievesmm's profile photo
nievesmm
06/02/2016 12:10 p.m.

DM1 noviembre 2015. Lantus + Apidra. Última Hemo 5,5. Bomba Accu-Chek Insight marzo 2017.

Hi @nievesmm but do you want to put a bomb?Do you want the accu-chek especially?Or just put that in your hospital and do you want to wait for the new one?I think they want to end stocks in Spain

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 9:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hi, @jconegar yes, my goal is to put the pump.I want to try to see how, because when I get a little out of my daily routine, do some sport or just leave one night out there, I have an insured hypo, even if I get less insulin.The truth is that I do not know what bombs they put in my center, they do not take me in the hospital, I go to the Specialties Center of San Andrés in Murcia.And the theme of the ACCU-Chek pump was because when I used the Aviva Expert, the endo told me to wait for us to request that bomb.In principle she didn't want to put the pump for the controls I carry, but let's see if I am lucky in October and I can request it.

nievesmm's profile photo
nievesmm
06/06/2016 9:48 a.m.

DM1 noviembre 2015. Lantus + Apidra. Última Hemo 5,5. Bomba Accu-Chek Insight marzo 2017.

Tomorrow I have the first appointment to put a bomb.I've been with the ACCU CKEK Aviva Expert Bolus Calculator for about four years.My endocrine, before deriving myself, told me that I would probably put the ACCU CKE bomb, but I see it a bit outdated.
Those who carry a bomb, do the patient give the patient to choose the model or directly put what they consider timely?

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
06/06/2016 9:52 a.m.

@nievesmm @Maik_dyk The Accouchek at the time of training are the best.I don't know the bomb theme very well, I haven't tried it, I've only read, that's the truth.Normally all bombs do the same, except those adding MCG.
I fight for a bomb, the animas, for 7 months in addition to the fight because they put it on me.I wanted that because it was aquatic (smaller than Medtronic) and for everything I had read for forums from other countries, it was the one I have always thought that it is the best for me, in addition to reading the Dexcom, but for the bomb I was looking for in addition toTHE READING DEXCOM OTHER THEMES.I don't disconnect on the beach.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/06/2016 10 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

In principle I was planned after summer, but I think that until the end of the year we will not see it here ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/06/2016 3:58 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Well, in the end they put the bomb: d.Since I go with the freestyle and the expense on CGM I have to do it equally, they have been aimed at animas or medtronic.Now I have to inform me about which one will do better.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
06/07/2016 3:17 p.m.

@maik_dyk I would tell you that more than in the bomb you head to the MCG.Here in the forum someone has had the two totally selfless measurement systems and has ever commented, but I do not remember who has been, I have searched for it but nothing, I think it was a girl or mother for your child.I think I remember that Dexcom's continuous measurement gave her much more reliability, to see if any partner can correct me or confirm, or if she reads it, I would appreciate it to comment.
The pump difference is that the 640 stops alone if you have hypo and you encourage it when you play the alarm you should stop your if you want to stop it, find out with the alarms that you have you go down you will find out for sure.
Look at the measure of the two pumps and the weights too.
Well I am glad that you have made that decision and at the beginning patience until you get some good ratios, that if the educators or the people who take care will be less complicated.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/07/2016 4:12 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar, what I have been looking at the animas has convinced me more.I still have to deepen, but from what I see, it seems that those of the medtronic sensors have more problems.Since we are, to the pump you encourage the glucose measure to calculate the bolus do you have to introduce it manually?

Regarding the ratios, I hope not to have many problems because with the Frestyle I have tuned a lot.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
06/07/2016 7:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.