{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Hello everyone again, I have created this thread so that you comment on what you can think of and what happens daily in our lives.May this place be where we can leave opinions, suggestions and know each other a little more.

Starting I tell you that today it has been a fairly irregular day with hypos and values ​​of up to 210.

I really do not know what has failed but what my wife is a little pisracted because she says that whenever we go out or have high hypos or glycemia and that it is already a co -azo that every time we go out something with diabetes.

I really think it is involuntary but it is true that the last weeks has been during the day as a roller coach
Although the values ​​are not very high it costs to find the midpoint.

Today also the Dexcom has behaved strange since at times it marked a difference of up to 40 with the capillary, I think that as the 20th approaches with the position it may have to replace it with another.

I listen to comments from the most understood.

The interrogation signs still do not appear.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Afterego!Well, I only write to give your wife the rrazón.Although I only have noticed that if I go out to see my parents, to someone's house to eat out, whatever, the measures are out of control but if I am at home, it usually goes like silk.All the best.

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 3:14 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
hello afterego!Well, I only write to give your wife the rrazón.Although I only have noticed that if I go out to see my parents, to someone's house to eat out, whatever, the measures are out of control but if I am at home, it usually goes like silk.All the best.

If Aliciaalicia there are times that he has neither feet nor head, is that it is a Machiavellian roll and it is not understood because certain things happen and that I have been with DM1 diabetes for 24 but lately very rare things happen.
Yesterday before dinner he had 130 and ate a baked chicken breast and two glasses of wine and everything went to take, I don't know if the long lantus failed because from 00:30 he began to climb that you do not see.

00:36 206 1 Fast unit for correction.
02:01 225 It seems that it did not take effect 2 more fast.
05:02 257 I am breaking the insulin is as water comes 3 more fast.
07:00 223 Already under a little almost nothing I am desperate to exhaust and with sleep 2 more of Humalog Change of insulin and needle cartridge is that I no longer find out

09:28 136 Now if it seems that insulin works, what a night I have passed, lucky there is no work today.

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 5:12 p.m.

That is our day -to -day story for worse, now I laugh when debuting and they told me that I would not worry that I could continue to make normal life after 25 years of normal life, there is nothing logic for this disease and how it behavesIn each body and be, we are almost condemned to a routine to be able to be decently in more or less optal values ​​and on top of a great sacrifice.If it is often incomprehensible to ourselves that we are the one who suffers it, I do not want to think for someone who is not.But well just give you encouragement and that you compensate or reward your lady in another way to solve the "anger".all the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
10/18/2015 5:18 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Because you will have a device of those that say those of The Forum that read the measures because otherwise what a night of punctures.

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 5:21 p.m.

Luvi said:
That is our day -to -day story, now I laugh when debut and told me that I would not worry that I could continue to make normal life after 25 years of normal life of normal lifeNothing, there is no logic for this disease and how it behaves in each body and being, we are almost condemned to a routine to be able to be decently in more or less optimal values ​​and on top of a great sacrifice.If it is often incomprehensible to ourselves that we are the one who suffers it, I do not want to think for someone who is not.But well just give you encouragement and that you compensate or reward your lady in another way to solve the "anger".GREETING

Thanks Luvi for the mood, I see that we debut the same year, it is as you say incomprehensible to us and less many times for those around us, that they really have the sky won by patience. It is that lately there is no talkof something else every day than of this disease.
If she gets angry but then the subject happens to her, I would like to be more stem with the values, but Bueeee is not what we want but what there is.
Thanks greetings

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 5:37 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
because you will have a device of those that say those of the forum that read the measures because otherwise go to punctures.

Alicia The MCG is a complementary help to the treatment although it has a defase of 10 to 15 MINs with respect to the capillary result.
What does give you are the trends of ups and downs, although the values ​​mainly help not to have hypos and the alarms notify you so that you can correct in time.
But you know that nothing is 100% effective in the care of diabetes and there are no two days equal either.
How do you say you have a short time with diabetes, what kind of insulin do you use?
Do you use a pump or boli?
How do you go with the treatment, I suppose you should be in the honeymoon time if it is something recent about the debut?
Greetings and thanks for the comments

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 5:45 p.m.

What a level of anxiety to sleep, I do not know if for better or for worse but I cannot obsess so much with the glycemia because if it would not be a continuous sin, in fact I have tried free freestyle and with the 1st sensor I was super grated, only see the arrow up down and all day correcting or eating, of course, the curve like a roller coaster.The MCG for certain moments of life is an aid of milk but in others you can eat your head a lot with the marras.I do not know if it is a coincidence or not but now with the capillary glucometer I am quite good so I think that if I enter into the lucky ones who receive the Abbot sensors I will not put it continuously to free myself a bit of the pressure or put on a maximum of measurementsIf I am with a more or less continuous routine ..

Today in my day of reflection on diabetes I have asked myself how much we would give for being one day without diabetes, continuous glycemia, hypers, hypos, mental control etc, etc.All of this has arisen today wanting to take a little vinito with some fried patatitas watching a movie in my house and turning it even for this, you can not do it without measuring the glucose, in the end ...

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/18/2015 9:34 p.m.

sigsauer said:
what level of anxiety to sleep, I do not know if for better or worse but I cannot obsess so much with glycemia because if it would not be a continuous sinvivir, in factI have tried the free freestyle and with the 1st sensor I was super grated, it only did the flechite up down and all day correcting or eating, of course, the curve like a roller coaster.The MCG for certain moments of life is an aid of milk but in others you can eat your head a lot with the marras.I do not know if it is a coincidence or not but now with the capillary glucometer I am that nothing quite well so I think that if I enter the lucky ones who receive the Abbot sensors I will not put it continuously to free myself a little of the pressure or put a maximumof measurements if I am with a more or less continuous routine ..

Today in my day of reflection on diabetes I have asked myself how much we would give for being one day without diabetes, continuous glycemia, hypers, hypos, mental control etc, etc.All of this has arisen today wanting to take a little vinito with some fried patatitas watching a movie in my house and turning it even for this, you can not do it without measuring the glucose, in the end ...

GREETING

Hi Sigsauer, you know that at first I was in favor of going for free freestyle more than anything for the cost that is much cheaper than Dexcom and how I have to pay for the total of what it costs good you think about it several times becauseIt costs a paston.
I gave up the idea since they put me several months on the waiting list and as if nothing never a mail to let me know, even a family member of mine, I travel to England and step in London for Abbott and told him that at the moment they were having problems with the sensorsAnd the reader for that was suspended the sale
The vinito I also took it and potatoes rarely but during lunch.
I am one of those who eat a lot of my head although I try to relax but since I have lost in the last months the rhythm of my routine change of country schedules food etc. All this causes a certain mismatch.
Greetings good Sunday or whatever is left.

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 9:58 p.m.

I alter ego yes I am on a honeymoon that has guasa, to my 57 hahahaha.
I only have 6 of Lantus at night and novorapid if I spend 120 before meals.

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 10:21 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
Aphterego I am on a honeymoon that has guasa, to my 57 hahahahaha.
I only have 6 of Lantus at night and novorapid if I spend 120 before meals.

You already know that for love there is no age ha ha, although who can love this shit ... a disease, surely nobody, that is married and there is no turn behind and the divorce is not admitted.
GOVERNMENTS COME YOU HAVE MAKE ME LAST A TIME.

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 10:26 p.m.

After, you have been with diabetes for 25 years and now you are more unstable and more anxious?Do you need more insulin than before?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2015 10:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Will you have areas with lipodystrophy that complicate control?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2015 10:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

sigsauer said:
what level of anxiety to sleep, I do not know if for better or worse but I cannot obsess so much with glycemia because if it would not be a continuous sinvivir, in factI have tried the free freestyle and with the 1st sensor I was super grated, it only did the flechite up down and all day correcting or eating, of course, the curve like a roller coaster.The MCG for certain moments of life is an aid of milk but in others you can eat your head a lot with the marras.I do not know if it is a coincidence or not but now with the capillary glucometer I am quite good so I think that if I enter into the lucky ones who receive the Abbot sensors I will not put it continuously to free myself a bit of the pressure or put on a maximum of measurementsIf I am with a more or less continuous routine ..

GREETING

Keep in mind that you have had the "continuous measurement system" the first fourteen days, which is when you are like a child with a new toy.Then little by little you space the use of the reader.Interestingly, having the device you see how there are days in which the levels are like the surface of the water of a lagoon at 4 in the afternoon of July (without clear people, hehehe) and other days are like the Atlantic under theB de Borrasca.

I would stress the system had alarms and they were jumping every 2 by 3.

Whatever, have free, dexcom or whatever a right to all diabetics without exclusion should be

DiabetesForo
10/18/2015 11:24 p.m.

regina said:
After, have you spent 25 years cpn diabetes and now are you more unstable and more anxious?Do you need more insulin than before?

It is possible Regina although there are days that the thing is going well and there are days that is fatal.
More anxious I think if, it may also need more insulin since as I commented
Previously with the change of country and the height was having very careful hypos.
Therefore I am clicking less quickly for meals but I have been avoiding HC as rice and potatoes, bread and fruit as but with reco.
The lipodystrophy I think is not the case, weight 70 kilos and I have no fat accumulation areas.
But the same consults with the endo just in case.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 12:52 a.m.

After, maybe the bomb will do well. The people who put it is very happy.
This other new insulin that lasts more than 24 hours, the Tresiba, can also go well. Share the endo, which in Mexico already have it, I think.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/19/2015 1:31 a.m.

Put to talk about my day, I have been with the flu for a couple, today the third, I am Ko, it is hard to breathe and to which I take anything, my glucose is triggered, now already returning to normal, but the peaks are spectacular.

In fact, having peaks during the day is even normal, does anyone get 24 hours without overcoming the 200?

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 7:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good question @fer, I wish you could answer the majority that I don't, but honestly if you answer that most of you had values ​​above 200 I would ever comfort me a lot ...;)

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/19/2015 8:55 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Supposedly to me the endo commands me to correct myself above 130 but although I do it there are sometimes you do not know why it shoots and it seems that the insulin does nothing.
Like today that it has started to inexplicably rise to me,@rociolinares, I am going to put my dexcom graph right now to see if something comforts you and that I have not yet started dinner, toy waiting to see if it goes down, it seems that nowIt is started to go down but that put me 2 units of fast CD was by 140 and as if it were water now I have put another 4 that is what corresponds to me for dinner.
With how good the day had happened !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/19/2015 10:04 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

regina said:
after, maybe the bomb will do well. The people who put it is very happy.
This other new insulin that lasts more than 24 hours, the Tresiba, can also go well. Share the endo, which already have it, I think.

I'm going to ask for insulin that you mention to see what they tell me.
Thanks Regina

DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 10:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.