{'en': 'Diabetic breakfast', 'es': 'Desayuno Diabetico'} Image

Diabetic breakfast

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/14/2016 3:14 p.m.

@Luvi you are right, both in getting those figures, and in exercise.I'm going to walk a lot and the day I fail, I feel it a lot for everything to go better.Also disconnecting a little of everything exercising it too.
Normally what I do is lower the basal pump, but perhaps include the option of the fruit before is a good way to include it in the diet.I will try it, thanks !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/28/2016 2:15 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater You can do it, you have seen some graphics of people who are true that they have non -bad graphics at all, they have a hard time doing so because of the head warming that brings them, it does not always go well, but many times yes.
If these people can maintain graphics like the ones you have seen so tight you can also a woman.Be very careful with the type of fruit you take, each one is a world and may cause you some peak if it is a walk.Take little by little not at once;).
A hug and know that if you can.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/28/2016 5:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Indeed, each is a world with their routines, if I'm going to do sports, I don't take off an orange food or juice or a banana at breakfast because I know that the beak will be very short how much the exercise begins, if notI'm going to do anything or I will work for mid -morning to avoid a very prolonged peak, but what each one is said is a world and there are no equal days;Yesterday and today getting out in the same glycemia and having breakfast the same, yesterday I was over 100 mg/dl without eating anything and today I have arrived at 85 mg/dl to the food with 2 chocolate cookies, 1 banana and 3 sugarThroughout the morning.Surely there is a reason but I do not know it, "File X"

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/28/2016 5:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@sisaguer @jconegar as you say each is a world, but in the end you have to try to do how to do it.Impossible anything, I can't complain at all about my graphics: D
The truth is that at noon as fruit or according to the day I do well, and so far those days I add it, but in breakfast I was going well for an orange or kiwi to go to the WC, now it is more complicated, but it will be a question of walkingAt that time.I will try until the pieces fit

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/28/2016 7:19 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, I have stopped walking in summer...a 40 degrees I don't feel like putting on the subject.I get out of the Achicharada Metro to go.
Today I have taken 1 orange and 1 nectarine in food with my good plate of vegetables and I have not gone 130 with 1ud of Insu.Yesterday I was with 180 and only one more peach vegetable."X" total.
It depends on the day, stress, hormones.In the end...uncontrollable

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/28/2016 9:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Dias and activity vary values.

Yesterday 3 of Humalog te with milk and bread of Thins going down all the time and heading to hypo chocolate 2 tablets, 2 glucose pills and arrive at lunch with 66.
Today 2 of Humalog with milk and bread of Thins up until 185, I wait two hours I correct with 1 extra ultrarapid and arrive at lunch with 135.

There are days that I do not find out with the damn diabetes is GGGRRRR milk.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/28/2016 11:41 p.m.

I believe that having a good average, with good glycosilada, you have to live more traquilo. If not, you do not live.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/29/2016 2:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You have to live calmer ... you have to analyze, but you don't leave the Hoya;)
Buy this almond almond milk zero without sugars added 14 calories.Hydrates 0.2 of which 0.1azucares.Fats 1.2 of which saturated less 0.1.Ingredients/ water, 2%almonds, calcium carbonate, marine salt, emulgent, sunflower lecithin, stabilize teas, galana rubber and natural aroma.
The taste is not bad.He could put more almonds
: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/29/2016 1:06 p.m.

Oh, I want to drink that if I read the ingredients: -s

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/29/2016 5:45 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Good morning!I am scratched once again, I know that I always come to tell these same things, but yesterday and today I had the same breakfast, even today less quantity and I have the sugar shot while yesterday I had excellent values.

I have taken a glass of milk with soluble coffee, 20gr of whole wheat bread with 30gr of fresh cheese and 15 smoked salmon.Yesterday the amounts were greater, both bread, fresh cheese and living room, I did not do any physical activity because I have the foot with a fracture and I rest.Now, glucose after two hours approx yesterday 125, today 195. Really, I'm scratched, I don't know whether to take and go to the doctor or whatever, but I'm afraid of saying to put me insulin, I don't want and mostOf the times I only control the levels with the food, but these things dislodge me a lot.Last night I even had better than the night before ... I know, this disease is fed up, it is an absolute pain, I already have the ground punctures.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/06/2017 9:33 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Ok, I just changed the needle and measure myself again, in addition to washing my hands and I am 168. It is still upper but it does not alarm me so much

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/06/2017 9:47 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Have you taken the levels before breakfast?Because it is not the same if yesterday before breakfast you were 80 and today to 130, to give you an example.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/06/2017 10:22 a.m.

I usually sow them in the same values, so I am surprised so much difference

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/06/2017 12:10 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

168 It's fine so don't be alarmed.There are never two equal days so consider it as soon as possible but your life will be a constant Ayssss Ayssss

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/06/2017 12:57 p.m.

It can also influence that you do not do any physical activity due to the fracture of the foot, which I hope you recover soon.I of course before I was insulin would try to reduce the intake of hydrates while you are inactive, although I see it difficult because it is minimal.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/06/2017 12:58 p.m.

Dear Afterego:

What if you avoid all sugars, that is, not dairy, no bread or cereals, no juices and eat fried eggs with bacon?

That breakfast rises 0 blood glucose.I am what I do.

Receive a big hug.

DiabetesForo
03/12/2017 11:16 a.m.

Dear companions:

Why are we to take hydrates if we are wrong?

Can you live with fats and proteins?

DiabetesForo
03/12/2017 12:37 p.m.

I am to eat fried eggs with a bacon without being able to spread the eggs with bread like not ... !!

In order not to climb the best glycemia 1/2 Lechazo with a salad and half a bottle of good wine, climb of blood glucose or patterero, now the rest ... ??What you have to hear ..: ((((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/12/2017 2:10 p.m.

Dear companions:
In everything I agree less in the wine that is horrible for metabolism.

DiabetesForo
03/12/2017 8:35 p.m.

Well, they say that a glass of wine is very good for the cardiovascular system
:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/13/2017 12:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.