{'en': 'Diabetic breakfast', 'es': 'Desayuno Diabetico'} Image

Diabetic breakfast

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/14/2016 3:14 p.m.

How I will eat bacon will upload the cholesterol!If we have a divine punishment!ha ha ha

Now I am making breakfast with more protein: smoked salmon, fresh cheese, smoked cod, egg ... my problem is that milk is impossible for me to leave it, it fills me and I love it, although I may try to leave it, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, at least at breakfast.On the other hand, I take some things that are great for the rest of the day and they no longer upload me so much.For example, oatmeal I take in the snack and well, I also recommend the Greek yogurt 0% of the FAGE brand for the one who has the same problem as me, because it barely climbs me and is great (it is sold in the English Court).

Another thing I have tried and I have done well are the chia seeds (I still share my breakfast ideas, I am heavy hahaha, but I hate always breakfast the same thing and I love the variety).And I have amaranth seeds at home to prepare them, they put themselves in the hot pan and are moving with a lid and jump like popcorn because they inflate and from there because you already throw it in what you want, yogurts, salads ... salads ...

I needed to lose a little weight and to be without moving anything, nothing because of the foot, I am also losing, so if someone has the same problem as me (without medication, anxiety and needs to lose weight), I recommend increasingThe amounts of protein at each meal, I sat down more, that my problem is that I am always nervous and with anxiety and not doing any exercise, worse and at least this is helping me to keep the weight and lower aa little.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/13/2017 9:30 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Estimated Regina and Nila:

Cholesterol does not go up by eating cholesterol, climbing sugar.It is true that there is a generalized belief that cholesterol rises by eating cholesterol: nothing is further from reality.

The glass of wine, says propaganda, which is good but, is finally disastrous for the organism, diabetic and non -diabetic.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/13/2017 10:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Estimated Nila:

There are many things that I love but, not for that.
Milk is bad because it has galactose that is part of lactose.

DiabetesForo
03/13/2017 11:53 a.m.

regina said:
Well they say that a glass of wine a day is very good for the cardiovascular system
:)

Estimated Regina:

Do you believe everything you hear?

DiabetesForo
03/13/2017 11:55 a.m.

If I see that it does not imply any problem in my glucose levels, I do not plan to leave it.If I saw what it affects at the levels, I would do it, but take away from taking away foods without more, because no, that in itself for my type of diabetes I have had to do without a lot of foods that harm me more.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/13/2017 12:12 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I have breakfast two corn cakes, in my case of a biocenturi brand that are of flavors and are very rich, with serrano ham or cecina and a tea, sometimes, with a cloud of milk and I have no beak.I put 2 or 3 novorapid units for this, depending on how you have fasting glycemia.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/13/2017 1:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Good!

Reading the thread of the conversation, I would like to ask you if you have usually tried or take the pancakes that @"nigiri" speaks of
I started eating them last week, and the truth that so far very well, because in the middle of the morning my hunger satisfies me and as soon as I climb (although I always inject insulin) but for nothing it makes me peak.
The ones I bought are from Mercadona, "Rice and Ausa Tortitas" of Selecta, although Gullón makes them.Taking a package of 4 pancakes, you don't get to eat or 2 portions.

Have you tried, the rest of the varieties ..?those of corn, and others that carry a little chocolate ....?

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
03/22/2017 7:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@Rake ​​I take those of corn biocentury that there are many flavors and the same thing, it does not barely do me and they do very well, I suppose that the composition will be very similar between them.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/22/2017 11:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

ruthbia said:
yes ... because I'm out of my threshold.It is supposed to be below 120-130 after two hours of starting to eat and on Monday I was above the day.
Pre-manstruation ... If I tell you that I only had breakfast a glass of milk and put on 2 insulin and I couldn't lower anything.Don't even take anything in the middle of the morning that I normally need it so as not to enter hiccup.Duplicate my usual doses in each meal but there was no shape.They are always 2-3 days a month, after suddenly well.

Hello Ruthbia, in my menstruation times my endocrine recommended that one or two units upload the slow insulin as soon as the glycemia rise noticed, and it worked for me.It was much more adjusted all day, but as soon as it entered menstruation, and that same day it returned to the previous dose and had to be careful with hypoglycemia.Now with the Tresiba it cannot be done, I don't know with Toujeo.
The truth is that menopause in that sense is appreciated because you become much more stable.My half -friend Neuras for being menopaústic and I so happy.This is milk !!!!

uma's profile photo
uma
09/09/2017 11:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Hello!!There is a thread of how to avoid postprandial peaks and many experiences, all in relation to peaks after breakfast.
I continue trying with my son, I added fruit and with that I improved, and if I do oatmeal cookies + fruit two hours later it is very good, but I do not want to give it all the days the same, but there are days that I change simply a cookie and theTwo hours 216, lunch arrives with good values, but those peaks are so complicated to drive, in the afternoon snack exactly the same and two hours later it has no spikes ....
In the other thread there are many experiences, apply and wait 10.20.30 minutes, this is to try and see that each body is doing!I still don't find the breakfast key

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/09/2017 3:44 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Dear atheist:
I have breakfast a fried egg without bread, a coffee with a splash of cream and nothing else.

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
11/25/2018 5:31 p.m.

It is very difficult for me to choose breakfast especially for lack of time, I have also been looking at some nutritional supplements of an online parapharmacy, what do you think?

mark1985's profile photo
mark1985
11/29/2018 12:54 p.m.

I put a large creamy yogurt with apple and light gelatin

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
11/29/2018 2:14 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

sigsauer said:
another that adds to breakfast peaks and as @ruthbia has tried all kinds of breads, milk, jams without sugar, avenas and various cereals.If I get more insulin as @anaisabel the peak says is within a goal but I know that at 2 hours I would have to eat or insured hypo.Once trying to look for an explanation, I thought that the body is 7-8 hours in the inactive bed after insulin is as if it cost him twice to take effect, file X. I was also tempted to start having breakfast based on protein, eggs, turkey, nuts, tea or coffee with very little milk but I don't think it is the healthiest in the world although everything is getting used, I was even thinking of not having breakfast anything to keep the glycemia stable unless it was to do sports ...

In the end, that all breakfast with low glycemic index that you put here will be well received and I will sign up for the notebook ...;)

Hello, I see that this is a long time ago, but hey, there it is in case it helps.I breakfast French tortilla for 2 whisms and 1 yolk, green with alembdras milk (without sugar), Alemendra's milk is the lowest in carbohydrates, a breadcrain (of the extra mega fine mega) with olive oil or withalmond butter (it depends on how sweet that day), and some bluberries (which is not translation into Spanish, I live in Ireland).The bluberries, kiwi and grapefruit are the fruits with the lowest amount of sugar and carbs.And to avoid the climb what I do is that you have to have breakfast on the way about 40 min to work ... so I have managed to avoid the picos manneros that brought me down the street of bitterness.But well, this is what works for me, that I already find it to try things that work to another and see that you are not worth it.Apart from this, I have my dynamic to take an infusion of Stevia (in leaf, nothing of educlorers, neither in drops nor anything), in leaf, the boiled in water for 4 minutes, and it takes me 1 cup when I went to sleepand another when awakening (on an empty stomach).And well, with a super controlled feeding (not as anything sugar or carbohydrates, more than those that come from nutI have realized that black helps me better to control the sugar levels) and muddle from Alpyste a day.Well, this is my story and I have managed to male the honeymoon for an anus now in April.I puncture only Lantus (8 units/day) and no fast.It was saying us with type 1 diabetes in April 2018. And enjoy while this lasts, doing what I do (which is everything and more).Garcias to all for your contributions, I have founded myself with new things that I did not know.Thank you very much

Leti's profile photo
Leti
02/25/2019 1:32 p.m.

morgana said:
oat turtles do not upload much.It is very simple you put 5 egg whites for 50 grams of oatmeal (in Ftness product stores they have them with very good flavors) and little of Stevia or the sweetener you use and the blender.
The spelled bread rises less sugar.

And if you want to control even more, coconut flour is the lowest in carbohydraos that currently is marketed.It is already available everywhere and the coca taste is ummmmmmmmmmm

Leti's profile photo
Leti
02/25/2019 1:34 p.m.

@Leti is also almond flour, which is lower in hydrates and is now easy to find (it is ground almond).With the Thermomix or a similar machine you can do it at home.This is used a lot because the taste is not strong, for biscuits and sweets in general it is going very well.And on some website I have seen a peanut that does not have much hydrate either but it knows a lot to peanut, they have to like it.I make muffins mixing almond and peanut and are very rich.And then there is linen that is also very low in hydrates but has a strong flavor, that is usually mixed with almond in some recipes.For example, there is a linen and almond pizza dough that is very rich.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/25/2019 2:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@Leti is also almond flour, which is lower in hydrates and is now easy to find (it is ground almond).With the Thermomix or a similar machine you can do it at home.This is used a lot because the taste is not strong, for biscuits and sweets in general it is going very well.And on some website I have seen a peanut that does not have much hydrate either but it knows a lot to peanut, they have to like it.I make muffins mixing almond and peanut and are very rich.And then there is linen that is also very low in hydrates but has a strong flavor, that is usually mixed with almond in some recipes.For example, there is a linen and almond pizza dough that is very rich.

Thank you @yessica_a the truth is that, within the cross that this disease supposes, we have to give thanks to be dealing with them in these times where there are thousands of options ... those cookies that you tell me that you do sound to pure delight !!!Would you pass me the recipe?

Leti's profile photo
Leti
02/25/2019 3:42 p.m.

I leave you these coconut and almond flour.Then you can vary proportions and putting more than one or the other or only almond.And change the topings:

Link

I really do not remain a prescription.I get the amounts a little.With black chocolate pieces are very good too.

Yessica_A
02/25/2019 3:53 p.m.

@Leti on my Instagram I have more low recipes in hydrates.I have it open so you don't need to follow me to see them.It is yesssicadt1.And in the Facebook group "Diabetes low in hydrates" we also put many recipes but there you have to ask to see them.

Yessica_A
02/25/2019 3:57 p.m.

Yesssica_a said:
@leti on my Instagram I have more low recipes in hydrates.I have it open so you don't need to follow me to see them.It is yesssicadt1.And in the Facebook group "Diabetes low in hydrates" we also put many recipes but there you have to ask to see them.

@Yessica_a I already have you !!Thank you very much

Leti's profile photo
Leti
02/25/2019 4:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.