{'en': 'Diabetic breakfast', 'es': 'Desayuno Diabetico'} Image

Diabetic breakfast

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/14/2016 3:14 p.m.

What I try and works for me is oatmeal, in cereals or even in cookies, I take it with coffee with milk and do not usually peak, although rare days there is still haha

Another thing I know that the diabalance bread works very well in toasted and diabalance milk, I do not try it but the bread personally does not convince me the taste, but for giving ideas.

You can also choose to change the cow's milk for soy milk that has half more than HC or that of almond that is without a sugar of the Alpro brand, it is or 0gr or almost 0.0gr haha.Not anything up and in the afternoon to take a coffee and kill the bug is great, at least to me!

What I can't be to add fruit, juices or the like, the post of the very beast hour and at two hours I cannot get out of 140 that they ask me in pregnancy.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/14/2016 9:19 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I take fresh cheese and I am thinking of putting a couple of days a week tortilla and climbing % protein and reducing ch.I have realized that lately as a lot of hydrate, between the bread and that I take a glass of milk I do not think I do very well.I love milk and I don't like vegetables :(

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/14/2016 9:48 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Well, I always depend, a pack of 8 toast of Multicereales of Mercadona and glass with milk always sometimes at 2 hours it needed to drink mid -morning, others did not.These are the inaccurate mathematics of diabetes.Now I am also taking a protein shake with powdered oatmeal, I am trying to gain some mass and also goes for days.Insulin because it depends as dawn below 80, 5 units of Humalog, above 6-7 units.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/14/2016 10:48 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

sigsauer said:
another that adds to breakfast peaks and as @ruthbia has tried all kinds of breads, milk, jams without sugar, avenas and various cereals.If I get more insulin as @anaisabel the peak says is within a goal but I know that at 2 hours I would have to eat or insured hypo.Once trying to look for an explanation, I thought that the body is 7-8 hours in the inactive bed after insulin is as if it cost him twice to take effect, file X. I was also tempted to start having breakfast based on protein, eggs, turkey, nuts, tea or coffee with very little milk but I don't think it is the healthiest in the world although everything is getting used, I was even thinking of not having breakfast anything to keep the glycemia stable unless it was to do sports ...

In the end, that all breakfast with low glycemic index that you put here will be well received and I will sign up for the notebook ...;)

@Sigsauer the glycemia if they will surely improve for the few HC but then surely it will happen as I have gone down by lunching few flours no rice and potatoes.
A lot of vegetables milk fish and eggs although glycocity improves the cholesterol raised and lost 7 kilos.
Now we will have to eat more.
You see if it is not on the one hand it is for the other.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2016 11:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Try breakfast oatmeal with milk and you will see how much this uploads.

DiabetesForo
07/15/2016 4:01 p.m.

The oatmeal does not upload much?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/15/2016 6:54 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

I am pointing out everything you put, taking ideas and then it will be a matter of trying, the tortilla and fresh cheese with a small slice of bread I like, the problem is to make the tortilla at 7 in the morning ..:D

He is not that I like the truth very much and the oatmeal I think it rises a lot even if I throw a couple of small teaspoons.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/15/2016 7:52 p.m.

In another thread they told me about Diabalance's products.Have you tried them?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/15/2016 7:52 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
seriously does not raise your oat?
It seems that if @nila sugar in 248 plus 4 of Humalog going down slowly.
The test would go wrong, you will have to look for other breakfast foods.
greetings

DiabetesForo
07/15/2016 7:54 p.m.

Well mid -morning I am drinking smoothie cheese from the Mercadona.Less fat, sugar and hydrates than skim yogurts and more protein.I also take it as a dessert with cinnamon as yogurt because I like it a lot, it fills me a little more and it does not rise.Cereals at breakfast I have already withdrawn, mold bread too, I take integral bread (absolutely discarded that of Mercadona).

Today I have managed to keep glucose with half -panechin, glass of semi milk, a little oil and fresh goat cheese.In mid -morning the shake or coffee and so I endure at meals.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/15/2016 9:53 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Afterego @nila in my case as I said oatmeal is doing well, but here as each one we are different.Many people take fruits and I impossible, I can't find the formula so that it does not upload me too much and that before always a bit of intestinal regularity hahaha
The Diabalance products what I said, I know that they are doing well, although they do not convince me to me.
In the end is to try, because I agree with what was already said, the breakfast post costs a lot.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/16/2016 1:50 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

It is the first time in a long time that I have less than 100 before breakfast.I have taken 0%Colacao, to see what I find 2 hours later.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/16/2016 9:35 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hello!I was that of the Diabalance products hehe who has been with the only thing I have managed to have a post when it comes to less than 140 q is what they ask you pregnant.
And let's see, they are not the repeanocha.I take the milk with coffee, and there the truth that the taste or notice it.And the bread is rare but good.
I also tried the oatmeal, and it doesn't climb much, but I don't like anything at all.
There was also a season that I added a handful of nuts because I was hungry, they fill the blood glucose.
But come on, with breakfast ... experiments a thousand haha

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
07/16/2016 10:09 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Coffee seems that insulin activates me and makes what eate afterwards does not upload me so fast.

There are days that in the morning I lift myself high and there is no way to have insulin effect, it is to have a coffee and start down the glucose.

The bad thing is that lately I do not feel very good to the stomach.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/16/2016 12:42 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Dexcom when Awakening Mark 132 and capillary 174 Start Third week with the same sensor.
2 of Humalog French tortilla and you with milk to see how we continue.

DiabetesForo
07/16/2016 4:32 p.m.

Oatmeal pancakes do not rise much.It is very simple you put 5 egg whites for 50 grams of oatmeal (in Ftness product stores they have them with very good flavors) and little of Stevia or the sweetener you use and the blender.
The spelled bread rises less sugar.

morgana's profile photo
morgana
07/18/2016 10:59 a.m.

The Porridge is also very good and does not rise sugar.It is based on oats.

morgana's profile photo
morgana
07/18/2016 11:01 a.m.

The Porridge is very rich with cinnamon.

I think that oatmeal did, enough.Everything goes up, what I'm going to fool myself ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/18/2016 11:09 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

My daughter has breakfast a glass of milk and a Magdalena, and gets 6 of Humalog, and does not peak. Since the rapid dose per ration at breakfast is greater than for the rest of the day
Although it is not a highly recommended diabetic breakfast ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/18/2016 5:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I tried the Diabalance Bimbo, and the truth was that it was noticeable that it did not do so many peaks in the sugar, but in my pocket: P now I am testing a bimbo without cortex of the day, since I have seen that it is 0.8 HCFor slice, much less than the 1.4 HC that has a slice of the mercadona with cortex.
Another truquillo that I dare to do in the morning (having the dexcom), is to click (the rapid 3-4U, and Toujeo 16), I will shower, I dry my hair, and as 25 min later starts to lower the arrow,Then breakfast and go up again.Still peak, but less;)

valky's profile photo
valky
07/18/2016 11:43 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.