{'en': 'Diabetic breakfast', 'es': 'Desayuno Diabetico'} Image

Diabetic breakfast

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/14/2016 3:14 p.m.

I have made collection of Diabalance products, my daughter doesn't like any.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/19/2016 4:12 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Ultimately I am having breakfast 2 biscotes of Ortiz cereal bread with a little margarine and jam without sugar and 1 coffee with little milk and 2 teaspoons of oatmeal and it seems that the peak is less and I endure well the morning.But what we always say what now works for me tomorrow, it is of no use without counting that I am not very in favor of eating mold or biscue bread or toasted bread because everyone and I say "all" are made with oil frompalm.It will be a matter of making more wear to avoid cholesterol ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/19/2016 5:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You are right @sigsauer, my daughter has breakfast the same now than during the winter, when I went to school the peaks were scared and now as if they didn't have breakfast.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/19/2016 6:28 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Uffff, one more theme, like so many, how complicated our disease is.I, as happens to the daughter of @rociollinares, now breakfast as in winter, and I don't know if it will be on vacation or what, but now it almost does not make me a peak.This morning, for example, I got up in 98, and after breakfast I have not come up or 125 (I have breakfast a bowl with nuts, chia, ground linen and amaranth with natural yogurt, milk with milk and two toasts of whole seed of seeds(of the loafers sold in the bakeries) with tomato and soft cheese, which is what breakfast almost every day);On other occasions I get up to 180-200, and I have also proven that if the toasts do them with butter and jam, it goes up more but then it also lowers me before.
I have to say that I usually play sports in the afternoon, so maybe the peak is not so high, my body is still burning (I punctuate 4 units of Apidra).
As we always say we are a world, and every day it is different doing the same things: -Ss

nacho's profile photo
nacho
07/19/2016 11:06 p.m.

Today I have tried the integral bread, I have taken two because I was quite hungry, with fresh cheese and cooked ham and a glass of milk with soluble decaffeinated.Before I had 116 and two and a half hours later I was in 140. Not so bad ... I was waiting from 180 up.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/20/2016 1:43 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Do not that the head that each one is as we are and sometimes we are different from one year to another (if not from one day to another)

Before, he had breakfast and coffee with milk, or small croissants, or whatever it was and I did not take breakfast.A little more than a year ago with the same thing, a climb hits me that not even the space ferry that.

I have tried to prick the fast 3 rooms before ... and nothing.

I've been with oat flakes for a couple ... and nothing

But I do not give up and keep looking and looking among thousands of possible factors, less hydrates at the previous dinner, more fast insulin at breakfast, etc and etc (maybe one day I encourage me to do the bridge pine) hehehe

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 6:54 p.m.

valky said:
I tried the diabalance bimbo, and the truth did notice that it did not do so many peaks in the sugar, but in the pocket: P now I am trying a bimbo without barkof the day, since I have seen that it has 0.8 HC per slice, much less than the 1.4 HC that has a slice of the mercadona with cortex.
Another truquillo that I dare to do in the morning (having the dexcom), is to click (the rapid 3-4U, and Toujeo 16), I will shower, I dry my hair, and as 25 min later starts to lower the arrow,Then breakfast and go up again.Still peak, but less;)

Something similar happens to me with the shower first rises the arrow and then at 20 low strange truth.
We continue with slicing of bread or French tortilla so far it is how it is best.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 7:15 p.m.

nila said:
I have tried the integral bread, I have taken two because I was quite hungry, with fresh cheese and cooked ham and a glass of milk with soluble decaffeinated.Before I had 116 and two and a half hours later I was in 140. Not so bad ... I was waiting from 180 up.

It seemed good, I'm going to try to see how it goes.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 7:17 p.m.

@Nila, sorry for my ignorance but what is the Pan Thin ...?:-?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/20/2016 8:10 p.m.

Hi Sigsauer must be something like this, I didn't know him either

Link
Let's see if @nila clarifies us.
greetings

DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 8:15 p.m.

100% integral THINS
Energy value 1038 kj / 247 kcal
12.0 g proteins
Carbohydrates 37.0 g
Fats 2.5 g
Food fiber 14.0 g
Salt 1.3 g
*Average value at 100 g

DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 8:21 p.m.

Yes, that is the one I say, but the integral, not the 8 cereals.What happens is that I have no treatment yet, remember it, that each one is in a way.

After, the data that you put are per 100 gr of product, each sandwich (up and down together) brings 39 Gr according to the bag, we are in theory two that I have eaten today are 80gr.And I don't usually eat so much.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/20/2016 11:14 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
yes, that's what I say, but the integral, not the 8 cereals.What happens is that I have no treatment yet, remember it, that each one is in a way.

After, the data that you put are per 100 gr of product, each sandwich (up and down together) brings 39 Gr according to the bag, we are in theory two that I have eaten today are 80gr.And I don't usually eat so much.

Thank you @nila for the clarification that I already thought about 37 HC for the two breadcrumbs.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 11:17 p.m.

I think that 15 if I remember correctly, for 39gr of product.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/20/2016 11:18 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
I think that 15 if I remember correct, for 39gr of product.

Hi @nila I am buying the Pan Thins even if I can't get the integral but I think I have improved with the abrupt breakfast, although the same is not so abruptly.
With two tapas with cheese ham and with milk rises from 115 to 190 and 2 from Humalog to see how much it goes down in two hours.
greetings

DiabetesForo
07/26/2016 4:07 p.m.

The cereal is the same, unless maybe if one is 14 of hydrates the other in the stock market 15. You will tell me how.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/26/2016 4:15 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
the cereals is the same, unless maybe if one has 14 of hydrates the other in the stock market 15. You will tell me how.

In general @nila, except that I have fallen short with the humalog since it was in 176 and I had to correct with 1 unit of rapida.
I get to breakfast with 105 that is not bad at all.
greetings

DiabetesForo
07/26/2016 9:50 p.m.

@Gemater I am in your own case;If as fruit at breakfast not low from 140 at two hours and my endo put me 130 for pregnancy.

I have managed not to have a peak at breakfast delaying it at 10 instead of 6:30 the days of diary.I have tried the gummy bread of Diabalance and that does not rise to me.Every day breakfast 1 ration of milk and 2 portions of HC of whole wheat bread with sugarless jam that does not bring me almost HC.If as normal white bread, I put butter that delays my peak a bit, I don't know why.

Not as more bread throughout the day and of course not as neither potatoes or rice ... I live with vegetables, fish, some meat and fruits.And that is my problem ... I love the fruit and although I put the insulin, I do not avoid the peaks.Now with cherries, melon and watermelon .... yes, that few calories because they have a lot of water but they rise a lot.And for gluttony ... nuts.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/28/2016 12:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia about butter I suppose it is because by including fat the absorption of the HC does not make so much peak and the peak also extends something else, or that I have understood.
I tell me the fruit that I do not stop eating it but it costs me and almost removed it from a diet, such as rice, I fail to control it to avoid uploading those 130 that also ask me and also arrive in 70-90 to theNext without correcting ... it is really complicated sometimes, because if I already correct I go up to the roller coaster and it is horrible haha
In spite of everything I do not abuse but one day I am luxurious to climb something more and ready.The perfection that they ask for pregnancies becomes sometimes insane at the psychological level, so one day we have to dismembered a little;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/28/2016 1:49 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Staying in such tight figures is almost impossible, the human body is not programmable as a machine and many external things influence diabetes, the fruit, I do not know, each one is a world.But if you want to be moms, exercise is an obligatory necessity, so before doing that exercise a fruit does not come badly, satisfy, cool and provide the necessary carbohydrates for that exercise.I don't know, I'm not an expert either, but I consume, in addition to half or half or half morning if it is third.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/28/2016 2:03 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.