{'en': 'Free freestyle sensor allergy', 'es': 'Alergia sensor FreeStyle Libre'} Image

Free freestyle sensor allergy

Anaisabel's profile photo   01/14/2016 9:15 p.m.

It is not so easy.As I said the needle is in the middle, and there is little margin of error.There is a little more without glue, but you don't know which side it will fall.
@gemater, I don't have any.Claim sensor and I have already sent the used.I had to have studied it better.: -S

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/13/2016 4:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel I have 5 used sensors that I have to throw the container of batteries or electronic devices, if you want to do the test you send me your address and I send you one in an envelope, it costs me anything ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/13/2016 6:28 p.m.

Thank you very much, @sigsauer.When I decide to make the hole if I need to see one used and I do not have any I will remember your offer.The first thing I want to do is buy the dressing and see if it does not produce allergy, because I think I have read that it can produce it.

Anaisabel
02/13/2016 9:26 p.m.

I have already hit a little hydrophilm in my arm and thus see if it causes me allergy.When cutting a little I have realized that it will be difficult for me to make the hole.I continue in my effort and try.How have I seen that it is so fine and if I transfer it with the needle?

Anaisabel
02/25/2016 3:13 p.m.

I would try, some say here that let's see if you are going to put a piece of plastic inside, but it is very rare that that happens.Nurses in hospitals do it many times to take roads

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/25/2016 6:36 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks, @gala.I will continue informing .... :)

Anaisabel
02/25/2016 8:37 p.m.

@Anaisabel I can think that you could put the sensor face up on a table, paste the apartment to the sensor and then all put it on your arm.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/27/2016 7:56 a.m.

Hello!I am new in the forum.
I found you looking for information about the reaction of Freestyle patches.I call them complaining of the last 2 and they have sent me 2 free but of course the problem there is ...
I will try the sprays that you comment because I no longer knew what to do.Before they did not reaction to me, it has suddenly been.

morci's profile photo
morci
04/13/2016 7:56 p.m.

@Morci I do not carry the free but there are people who in addition to the spray what it does is place apos between the skin and the free and thus prevent the free glue from entering the skin.
Let's see if you are doing well.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/13/2016 8:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

With me with the spray I did not solve and with a dressing between skin and sensor I have not tried.
The allergy was little to not be able to wear the sensor in three days.
I think it was at the end of January when the last one takes off.I put it in the gut and very very bad.The previous one takes it on the arm also three or four days.I got a lot and I got a lot of rashes.It happened to me, but about two weeks ago the rash without wearing a sensor sprouted again.
I should try but my desire has been removed.

Anaisabel
04/13/2016 11:37 p.m.

I was wearing a position right now, on the fourth day I believed that I had to remove it from the itching but in later days he was referring.When I take it I don't know what I will find .... Of course I will try the spray and dressings if necessary ... with what they charge they could already make them hypoallergenic ...

morci's profile photo
morci
04/14/2016 7:05 p.m.

I protect the sensor from the first day with Tegaderm ... between the showers and others it seems to me that it gives more reliable results ... at least in my case.All the best.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
04/17/2016 10:24 a.m.

Hello, I'm new here.I have been Free S. for more than a year. Three weeks ago I discovered a reaction to that of Lemurdiabetico.Test another sensor and endured a week.Today I have gone to my doctor and has recommended not to try until after a few weeks and consult my endocrine.It has diagnosed me allergic contact reaction.I send you photo.

Michel032's profile photo
Michel032
01/02/2019 6 p.m.

I am not able to hang the photo.Can anyone help me?I have it in the gallery of my mobile.But it doesn't come out

Michel032's profile photo
Michel032
01/02/2019 6:08 p.m.

Hi Ana Isabel, how about partner.I am allergic to good silver not to the silver silver of silver Ura with silver patches, the sensor pile is silver silicon I have only suffered a strong rash when I have placed it in a venula or capillary vessel which is automatically fired by thebody and very uncontrolled my g glycosuria.The sensor placement zone is the back of the arms talking to the company I have told you that I put it in the biceps part and they told me that I was not tested there but instead watching my data, and the gameThat he took each sensor, they have told me that forward there must always be someone who does it for the first time is very easy to place it there, too and I do not want me to invite me before placing the clean sensor well the area with soap and water eatsVery well and applied me alcoholic chlorhexidine yet 8 alcohol 94 degrees two chlorhexidine what a small film makes and avoids infection in the hole that I make in the interstitial fluid.The company told me that they did not advise it now after seeing and reading my data and checking how it worked tell me to go ahead.Everyone who carries should feel what I feel nailed the small stinging sensor I must maintain for 30 seconds pressure so that it is not taken from the perfect artificial skin sticker Easy to take off some area I put a piece of cloth tape.Sensor by placing a mordeer squad and many times it causes error, it tells you that it is not in perfect skin contact. The antiseptic that I place is made for the pH of my body and multiplies by 4 the inheritance of the glue of the leather stickerartificial.I don't know if this companion comment is of something, but well I think I have responded to what you ask, we are talking about Ana Isabel.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/24/2020 8:57 p.m.

K5288pn25.

@2piuviato1frts, that happened to me in 2015 and stop using them.
Now, in November, I put the freestyle again and I have already carried the fifth sensor and at the moment there is no allergy, perhaps they have changed the glue.

Anaisabel
01/06/2021 2:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.