{'en': 'Free freestyle sensor allergy', 'es': 'Alergia sensor FreeStyle Libre'} Image

Free freestyle sensor allergy

Anaisabel's profile photo   01/14/2016 9:15 p.m.

Joseludi said:

I think that the ideal in case of reacting is to change the areas.That is, for example, start in the left arm, gut left side, left thigh, right thigh, right side gut, right arm ...
Fortunately I have no reaction although I play wood.

According to the allergologist (and our experience), if it is a case of allergy, changing the area is useless.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
02/07/2016 8:36 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

But there are always more sensitive areas than others, for example I have a sweater that wears silver threads and on the back, arms and abdomen nothing happens to me but in my chest-you do not stand it, it fills me with granites and a itching thatHow do I get rid of

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/07/2016 8:53 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

For giving him another chance, I don't lose anything.At the moment it is as if nothing will carry.The measurements are not going fine at some nails, but others are difference.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/07/2016 9:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, as soon as I just removed the sensor I put on Saturday.It started chopping in the afternoon and I just removed it.What a pity it gives me, but what cannot be because it cannot be :(

Anaisabel
02/08/2016 10:44 p.m.

@Anaisabel then go !!But as you say what cannot be, it cannot be.It was as red as the last time?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/08/2016 10:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Anaisabel, what a shame.If you have other sensor you would no longer have another to try in a thigh or in the belly.Total, do not lose anything.If you see no, maybe it would be a good idea that they let you try the Dexcom

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2016 10:55 p.m.

I put it in the belly.Red is, but that goes immediately what it takes to leave is the rash.

Anaisabel
02/08/2016 11:33 p.m.

Hello everyone, a while ago I commented that one of the sensors had given me allergy, I just removed the new sensor.Not to hang the photo here I leave the link for those who may interest you!All the best

Link

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
02/11/2016 11:44 a.m.

Excellent!I'm glad you were doing so well.
I continue with my three beautiful brands.

Anaisabel
02/11/2016 11:53 a.m.

@Anaisabel what a bad paw!The truth is that the new one has not left anything at all, and had luck.I hope you are lucky and go to you too, !!!

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
02/11/2016 12:19 p.m.

@anaisabel If the remedies for now are not worth you, there is one that has not been named and is to use the competed patches.You put the competition and the patch on top, you will have to make the hole.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/11/2016 10:30 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, with Hydrofilm is also worth or tegaderm

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/12/2016 12:52 a.m.

If it shows but in case this hit more, or I had less problems with allergies.
Here I lose myself

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/12/2016 1 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have to try some dressing to see if I decide and buy any.The hydrophilm sold it in pharmacy?
Thanks for your proposals.

Anaisabel
02/12/2016 11:36 a.m.

If @anaisabel, there is in rolls of different widths and in individual apostites.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/12/2016 1:52 p.m.

OK thanks.

Anaisabel
02/12/2016 2:57 p.m.

Let's see if you are lucky @anaisabel especially now that you have started with the Tresiba would be fine to see how the trend is.
On the other hand tomorrow, the 14 days of the free sensor and I have managed to hold 2 weeks with 1 mepore (dressing) attached with liquid skin tac without barely detached with varied sport and how many showers ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2016 6:10 p.m.

Problem that I don't have me, they endure me without any protection, 14 days.
What I see difficult is to make the hole in the dressing.There is little margin of error.In the middle of the sensor is the needle and there is a little piece that does not carry glue.It's like the lock of a door, but the needle is in the corner you don't know how the rest will fall.I will try to do it with the Hydrofilm dressing that is what I can get in the pharmacy.
@sigsauer, the Meopore dressing is all transparent?Or does it have gauze in the middle?

Anaisabel
02/12/2016 9:44 p.m.

The mepore is with gauze in the middle, it is like a white shit of different sizes but if it lasts the 14 days without protecting it, olé .. I do not trust when I sleep, my movements, sport, friends touches etc, etc.With this, I know that even if I stumble or give me something, the sensor from there does not move ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2016 10:34 p.m.

@Anaisabel do not have any sensor used to direct the shape directly or make a template?I don't know if I explain myself

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/12/2016 11:22 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.