{'en': 'Free freestyle sensor allergy', 'es': 'Alergia sensor FreeStyle Libre'} Image

Free freestyle sensor allergy

Anaisabel's profile photo   01/14/2016 9:15 p.m.

Hello!

When I carry the free sensor I pica (you can endure) and when I remove it I have a small rash that goes with the days.

I read in the forum that someone put some dress in the skin before placing the sensor, but I can't find the thread.

Can anyone tell me if it happens and what does it do?

Thank you!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/14/2016 9:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have seen on Facebook that some people put themselves attached to the skin and patch on top, make the small hole to enter

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/15/2016 9:22 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

And if you get Nobecuta, that makes a cape on the very fine skin, I think the sensor will transfer you without problems.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/15/2016 11:59 a.m.

Let's see if I find something that works for me.Today I run out of the sensor, I will be a few days without putting another one.
Thank you

Anaisabel
01/15/2016 1:30 p.m.

@jconegar, I just saw a video in which they make a hole.In the Dexcom it is easy, but with the free do so I see it very complicated since you do not see the needle to transluz.
The spray I think the needle would pass it.Has anyone used it?

Anaisabel
01/15/2016 6:30 p.m.

Sorry @anaisabel, so far I have not had skin problems and I have been selling.I touch wood.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/15/2016 6:41 p.m.

I have removed the room a while ago and a fatal ufff everything that the red sensor occupies with rash and to make up hungry.He has stung only in recent days, and I didn't expect so much eruption.Let's see if I can manage with something because I wouldn't like to stop using it.
Greetings @joseludi

Anaisabel
01/15/2016 6:50 p.m.

Hi @anaisabel!The sensor also produces me allergy, I have been using them biweekly and despite the fact that the former did not leave a trace after it began to leave the rash and I had a reddish mark that was not removed in many days; I think they have changed somethingIn the adhesive because now it produces much less allergy.I have used nobecuta and also Askina Barrier Film.amos are spray plastic dressings, the layer that leaves is very fine. The sensor can be perfectly put on top. Yes I would recommend that you give you several layers letting the previous application dry well.The allergy minimized but they do not last the fifteen days of the sensor, they degrade right away. A greeting!

beti's profile photo
beti
01/15/2016 6:57 p.m.

Thanks, @beti.I will try spray to see if it works.

Anaisabel
01/15/2016 7:29 p.m.

Hi there.
The same thing happened to me in my last sensor, I leave you the link to see if the wound looks. Link

All the best

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
01/18/2016 5:29 p.m.

Yes, that same aspect.I got a little, there was no pain.I have given myself cream (lexeme) two days at night and now it is as if I had a morura.
Yesterday I put on a new sensor I used the spray recommended by @beti

Anaisabel
01/18/2016 6:43 p.m.

Fuck, how bad it has the photo, it looks like a herpes !!
The only thing I noticed slightly in the previous sensor was a very small inflammation in the area where the needle is nailed and I washed with hydrogen per zone in question, avoiding putting the next in the same place.
In the end you have to keep in mind that you carry a skewer stuck in the skin for 14 days (such as the spine of a plant) and I think that is why the sensor is deactivated at this time, I do not think it is a matter of battery orExpiration, I think that for safety and hygiene it could take it more days could generate as you have said, sweat infections, water etc. Taking into account the time that is the closed, wet, wet and others ..

@lemurdiabetic are you protected (the sensor) with something ...?I protect it from day one.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/18/2016 6:44 p.m.

To me the triantibiotic cream was wonderful to me and I was not branded, tomorrow the new sensor arrives.I will tell you.

lemurdiabético
01/18/2016 6:46 p.m.

I do not protect it with anything.But the problem is created in the area only from the sensor so protecting it or does not help.Well, serve if you have problems if you take off.

Anaisabel
01/18/2016 6:47 p.m.

Signed is the cream @lemurdiabetico.Thank you

Anaisabel
01/18/2016 6:49 p.m.

I usually protect it with an op.I do not cover that sensor at any time, luckily healing quite well and I heal quickly.

lemurdiabético
01/18/2016 6:50 p.m.

In the end you do not know if it is better to protect it with dressings or leave it in the air because when you wet or sweat and do not dry it well (the dressing) can create the infection and if you do not protect it with anything you run the risk of taking off.When I am in the gym's locker room or playing paddle tennis, after the shower I give him a little with the costume dryer ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/18/2016 7:25 p.m.

My son for a while I put the nobecuta and the pump needle very similar to that of the sensor passed perfectly.

For the gym, I carry a kind of doll, one more or less bandage on the sensor thus absorbs sweat and the patch is more subject.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/20/2016 10:51 a.m.

@lemurdiabetic, have you already put the sensor?
I put the sensor on Sunday night and itchs almost from the beginning.I put three layers of Nobecuta and the needle passed, but the problem does not solve it.If you keep like this I will have to take it out: (((

Anaisabel
01/21/2016 10:06 a.m.

Have you tried underneath a aposty of the type of those who put the fisios making the hole where the needle passes that?
And the freestyle sticks on this

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/21/2016 11:14 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.