{'en': 'What was your change since you diagnosed you diabetes?', 'es': 'Cual fue tu cambio desde que te diagnosticaron Diabetes?'} Image

What was your change since you diagnosed you diabetes?

ani's profile photo   07/27/2016 7:46 p.m.

Children are the ones who best adapt and have to learn from them, I was the only diabetic of my school and all my friends and please believe me that neither I felt different nor have I ever discriminated to me

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
10/10/2022 10:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am Luisa, I debuted almost a year ago with Lada, Insulina Tresiba and Fiasp of correction.The truth is that the first thing I thought is "good, it has treatment, it is not deadly", the day they diagnosed me I fulfilled the 58. Some days I felt that I dominated my life, but I set out not to let it be so.I live alone and this year I traveled to Rio de Janeiro 17 days, south of my country (Bariloche) 15 days, to a congress to Mar del Plata and at the end of the month I go to the Quebrada de Humahuaca.I love traveling alone and I wasn't going to allow my new "friend" to prevent me.This year my sister was diagnosed with cancer, and that made me reaffirm my first idea: mine at least controls a good routine and access to medications.I hope to retire to be able to have a better routine of physical activity and I hope to continue adapting to this new circumstance in my life.Cheer up!!!!I always read them and they are an indispensable help to learn !!!!!!!!!

Luisa63's profile photo
Luisa63
10/11/2022 3:12 p.m.

Luisa63 said:
Hi, I am Luisa, I debuted almost a year ago, Insulina Tresiba and Fiasp of correction.The truth is that the first thing I thought is "good, it has treatment, it is not deadly", the day they diagnosed me I fulfilled the 58. Some days I felt that I dominated my life, but I set out not to let it be so.I live alone and this year I traveled to Rio de Janeiro 17 days, south of my country (Bariloche) 15 days, to a congress to Mar del Plata and at the end of the month I go to the Quebrada de Humahuaca.I love traveling alone and I wasn't going to allow my new "friend" to prevent me.This year my sister was diagnosed with cancer, and that made me reaffirm my first idea: mine at least controls a good routine and access to medications.I hope to retire to be able to have a better routine of physical activity and I hope to continue adapting to this new circumstance in my life.Cheer up!!!!I always read them and they are an indispensable help to learn !!!!!!!!!

Welcome Luisa.
Good point of view, nothing should stop ... 😉😉

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/11/2022 4:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well here back.
I will not eat chicken in 1 month !!!
In the suitcase, as a diabetics, you can carry with you everything that is already needed for the round trip and the stay.
As a "normal" person everything except liquids and meat because of not transmitting diseases.On the website you have it.

He gave me the downturn the next day, I was in Hipo 2 days, then well and now in half hyper ... I ate what I could, hydrates in toast for breakfast with chicken soy drink, hamburger without a part of the bread, salad in Italiansand Greeks.No problems because it walks more than 12km daily and burns everything without increasing insulin.
In UK and use eating is a problem, there are only hamburgers, burritos, puppies, pizzas .... We are rightly the countries with the highest obesity rate.In all menus it puts the calories of each dish and the sugar envelopes have reduced them to 3-4 grams over (here are 7-8 grams)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/13/2022 9:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Well mood for everyone .... do not think what others do, if not what would you like to do and as more or less get to get it.
In feeding issues it is relatively easy, it is a matter of getting more insulin, now in sports challenges, it has more crumb the thing.

Yesterday I left comilona with glasses and everything.Great glycemia, flat curve, but I have a terrible hangover today ... They are no longer ages ... so @nila can do many things and enjoy friends is a matter of finding the right pattern at every moment.Do not limit your life and look forward.

And how did you do it?
Because I am great weekend, but when I get the weekend, if I go out of dinner or food and drink something, I get a lot out of control.
I follow a low food in hydrates, I think the same as you, and I think the body gets used to and as soon as you pass a little, it is super difficult to control and you get more insulin but it takes a long time to go down.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/16/2022 1:36 p.m.

Well, a little late, but I'm going to count the mine.
With just over 20 years I was operated from the Pàncreas while in Barcelona and they already told me that over time it would be diabetic. First I took pills but went down the street and saw "double" always waiting for the time to eat and nervous.The pills, but finally I was diagnosed and I had to put insulin.A Progress of the 80s and that I knew there were only strips to compare the colors in my urine. The truth is that my life did not change much perhaps for lack of lack ofand that also passed the matter. It was a young man and my life was as if I were not a bitabetic, (I was lucky).With those years and .... Despite making the "beast" in my youth, Garcias to God have no sequel to anything ... I play wood.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
10/16/2022 7:28 p.m.

@Meginer Well I get more insulin to eat and as soon as I see the arrow, I put more because it is true that it takes more to take effect.I rectify before what I would do in a "normal" meal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/16/2022 11:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer because I get more insulin to eat and as soon as I see the arrow up I put more because it is true that it takes longer to take effect.I rectify before what I would do in a "normal" meal.

When I have done that, then it gives me a tremendous downturn.I get on and get on, I can reach 300 and if I correct myself again, at four or five hours, down fat.I can't calculate it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/17/2022 2:57 a.m.

@meginer: I agree with you that on weekends it is easier to get out of the pull.Before a gun, I get more insulin and if the thing goes up only correctly when at least 3 hours have passed since the last injection.If I can, instead of correcting I take a good walk that usually makes the same effect.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/17/2022 1:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@meginer that that the body gets used to and then does not take effect, I don't think it is true, of course, it doesn't happen to me.I also have a low diet in HC and when I get out of the norm, I have no problem correcting.It also depends a lot on the type of food with which I leave my routine.It is not the same to eat a paella made by me than to eat one in a restaurant, and I no longer tell you if what I eat is Chinese food ... what is true is that what works for one works, for another it does not have why.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/17/2022 10:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@meginer that the body gets used to and then does not take effect, I do not think it is true, to me, of course, it does not happen to me.I also have a low diet in HC and when I get out of the norm, I have no problem correcting.It also depends a lot on the type of food with which I leave my routine.It is not the same to eat a paella made by me than to eat one in a restaurant, and I no longer tell you if what I eat is Chinese food ... what is true is that what works for one works, for another it does not have why.

Post I do notice, and it is something that happened to me several times, when I spend the weekend after having had a very stable week, I find it a lotThen, go down too much, and I threw myself in a roller coaster for a long time.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/17/2022 10:53 p.m.

@Maginer, I believe that when you start eating with hydrates, the slow one is also lowered ... and then, in occasional meals, although you put faster you have to counteract the slowly with faster after a few hours ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2022 midnight

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I did not touch her, I play with the quick and the times

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/18/2022 4:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.