Continuous sugar meters

aranzazuleg's profile photo   11/25/2015 12:51 p.m.

I never remove it and if I want discretion I put it in vibration and point,
What advantage I have regarding the free that if I want them I have them with the free impossible and something else, I do not give the note in a meeting passing the reader by the arm or working with patients like me.I am not aware, it's like the mobile, if it sounds or vibrates you look at him, if you don't pass him.
But that I personally do not matter if No Novalab does not pay, I have chosen the Dexcom because it convinces me more, who is not, to take free or continue with the glucometer, it would be more.
I only say the advantages that I think you have, you also pay it clear, if you gave it to anyone, you put you peeled?
The truth is that this debate always makes me funny because he still did not read anyone who uses the Dexcom to put on him to have alarms or overwhelm the alarms or do not put them having them, only say those who do not have him, thancurious....
But what each one is said is and know what suits him and we close the derby?Because between them we think we are tired: -h: -h

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/28/2015 4:34 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala to me if the alarms overwhelm me but that of the alarm at 6.45 hahahaha.The Dexcom never overwhelms me but the funniest thing is that anyone from home overwhelms the alarm of the Dexcom and that of the alarm to everyone hahahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/28/2015 10:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

gala said:
and if you don't scan you every hour or couple of hours at least, it is useful to know last bull how you have been if you can no longer correct yourself?
I explain myself, if I look at 2:00 p.m.do anything to correct it?
I understand that you have to pass the reader at least every hour to be able to correct if you need.Or to the setbacks, I do not perceive the hypoglycemia, if I do not warn the Dexcom I can throw myself 2 hours in 55 and I still do things, untilIt gives me a bounce of the milk and I put in 400 or I fall round.What is it useful to know when it has happened to me?
With the Dexcom when I have the alarms if I see that you can spend hours without looking at it but with the free I do not see it feasible, at least every hour a pass, unless you are super stable.
I was with the Free to give you above all in the afternoons that is when my sugar clamp is most about and nights that are many hours, for sugar because to sleep they fall short;)

And what am I going to spend much more money if I notice the hypoglycemia and I do not care to get the reader out of the pocket and make a gesture like the one that "frightens a fly" I see how I am

The truth is that that idea that Dexcom is the best and free is an incomplete thing.If my utility does not have bluetooth and I do not need my car worse than another than if I have the Bluetooth?

The best system is the one that covers the personal needs of each one.It can be perfectly better a 60 euro pot than one of 200 if you meet your expectations

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/28/2015 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

gala said:
I never take it off and if I want discretion I put it in vibration and point,
What advantage I have regarding the free that if I want them I have them with the free impossible and something else, I do not give the note in a meeting passing the reader by the arm or working with patients like me.I am not aware, it's like the mobile, if it sounds or vibrates you look at him, if you don't pass him.
But that I personally do not matter if No Novalab does not pay, I have chosen the Dexcom because it convinces me more, who is not, to take free or continue with the glucometer, it would be more.
I only say the advantages that I think you have, you also pay it clear, if you gave it to anyone, you put you peeled?
The truth is that this debate always makes me funny.Those who do not have him, how curious ...
But what each one is said is and know what suits him and we close the derby?Because between them I think we are Mu Cannsinos: -H: -H
>

Nor would you have heard those who use the free complaint of not having the alarms.If you need to buy the Dexcom and all happy.I don't work for Abbot either

DiabetesForo
11/28/2015 12:55 p.m.

Joseludi that the Spanish Dexcom does not wear bluetooth hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/28/2015 1:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

What matters most to me is the reliability of glycemia, in the case of buying any ..
Do you have lowered the hemo with the continuous meter?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2015 1:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

That is the important @regina, we carry Dexcom or Free, which we get our objectives with your help.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/28/2015 1:34 p.m.

@joseludi, that you have not heard anyone complain that the Free has no alarms, you say it, right?Because you put all the threads to read ... you also ask the parents, especially if they are babies.And if not or buy the Dexcom it is because they cannot not because they want to be what happens to the majority ...
In addition, if the Dexcom does not convince you or it is not necessary.Do not put it on, continue with your free and that you save you and point but that does not mean that the Dexcom has its advantages

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/28/2015 1:37 p.m.

I am not even a user of any, although I am looking for the one who can adapt the most to my needs, which in the end each we carry the disease with our peculiarities.

I think the free in my case, that I notice the hypos, could be fine.In other words, alarms is not something that puts priorities, I suppose that seeing the trend could correct in time, both with one and the other.But if I think of seeing results, graphics etc ... taking into account the glucometer that I have an accouck, where I can see graphs of 8-12-24-48h before, the main advantage of the free is that I would not have to prick, I make aaverage of 14 daily glycemia to adjust perfect before pregnancy.

The dexcom or that of Medtronic and without already having alarms, or precision that I cannot talk about what I have not tried, for my case, I think they are another step.I think that not only could I see graphics and take off my punctures, I could get an exact idea of ​​how my blood glucose uploads when I just eat, at what exact moment it goes down or how the insulin that I carry, as a hypoglycemmia is done ...etcThat without the need to be aware of more.
Necessary??Well, maybe not a priori, but that talking about me.Here it already enters as each one carries its controls, the X files we have, the result that is sought, and what each one wants and can be paid, that all these devices are an economic sacrifice.

I already say that I still do not use any, I expose some of the things I think to take my decision and I do not give any of the three.I think these things are very subjective.

What I say openly is that we should all be able to carry one if we want, but that is another debate haha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/28/2015 1:37 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Regina, I went down from 10.9 to 5.6 the hemo that I think is a remarkable improvement.
By not noticing nas descent was bouncing all day like a roller coaster, descent, 300 and peak bouncing, corriges, descent, bounce and so on.
To me the dexcom has changed my life a lot

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/28/2015 1:40 p.m.

gala said:
@Joseludi, that you have not heard anyone complain that the free does not have alarms, you say it, right?Because you put all the threads to read ... you also ask the parents, especially if they are babies.And if not or buy the Dexcom it is because they cannot not because they want to be what happens to the majority ...
In addition, if the Dexcom does not convince you or it is not necessary.Do not put it on, continue with your free and that you save and point but that does not mean that the Dexcom has its advantages

Well, what I am saying, to those parents the good, perfect and complete product is the Dexcom.

And the "advantages" that Dexcom has to me does not give me absolutely anything.The only thing they give me are more expenses.

Free is not a lower product at all, it is focused on another type of customer

DiabetesForo
11/28/2015 2:04 p.m.

If that is true, it is focused on the one who cannot or does not want to pay another more complete because it costs more (than in quotes because in the long run it leaves € 10 plus batato or more a month, that the accounts are thrown with transmitter and flask but ofblow is more disbursement) and with that it is formed.
Surely if they give the 2, there would be more people to choose the Deccom than the Free.If they pay it clear.
That the free covers most of the needs?Okay, but the Dexcom covers some more, since you compensate or not

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/28/2015 2:35 p.m.

Gala, what a decrease in hemo!
Now you are perfect!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/28/2015 2:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If that is true, it is focused on the one who cannot or does not want to pay another more complete because it costs more (than in quotes because in the long run it leaves € 10 plus batato or more a month, that the accounts are thrown with transmitter and flask but ofcoup is more desalbolso) and with that it is formed.
Surely if they give the 2, there would be more people to choose the Deccom than the Free.If they pay it clear.
That the free covers most of the needs?Okay, but the Dexcom covers some more, since you compensate or not

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/28/2015 2:57 p.m.

Gala, a further than remarkable hem drop!Did you take a long time to lower it?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/28/2015 3:14 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

What I do not understand is, if the free is able to keep how you have been ... how difficult/expensive it is to put a sensor to greater than when it is below x or above and throw a beep?Wow, I don't know, like the watches and the alarm that whistles at an hour that has been existing from the digital age.I will be losing something I guess ...

Without going into debates, for MI the Dexcom has no comparison with the Free, but the initial investment I cannot afford it.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/28/2015 3:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

jconegar said:
Joseludi that the Spanish dexcom does not carry bluetooth hahahaha

I was not referring to Dexcom, I was making a comparison between a car with Bluetooth and another without :-)

DiabetesForo
11/28/2015 3:34 p.m.

Congratulations on that descent of hemo @gala, to see if I get it :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/28/2015 3:34 p.m.

@Davidt1, is that in order you can have the alarm, you have to continually transmit the data that is what the free does not do and for this you need a transmitter that is what enters it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/28/2015 3:35 p.m.

@Gemater, in 3 months, a month of Dexcom was already at 7.3, at 2 at 6.3, at 3 in 6. As soon as I controlled the hypo, that yes, I took about 4 kilos when the hemo went down

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/28/2015 3:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.