Continuous sugar meters

aranzazuleg's profile photo   11/25/2015 12:51 p.m.

@Arotorias, yes, is cheaper than the first, if it is replacement 371 VAT inc and if you have a subscription it is cheaper I think they are € 350

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/29/2015 1:58 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Guay, thanks Gala, I'm going to change some calculations then.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/29/2015 2:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

gala said:
@Joseludi, @Arírtorias has answered you.
I have already been 3 years and I have matched the cost with the free.Apart from here Ne leaves € 10 cheaper than the free, taking out an average of 4 weeks that usually lasts to me, that some have lasted 5, bone cheaper.
The price is the same, but with the Dexcom you pay it in advance.
I have referred in general, reading the post, I wrote last night, in which I clearly say @sigsauer, this is not going for you, it is generally ", there are more people for the forum
And I the same, try to clarify exactly what Dexcom does and also clarify that alarms are no disadvantage as I have read in different threads, it is an addition
I also do not intend to create bad vault or bother anyone

"You have been lucky"

And I say that you have been lucky in quotes because if at 7 months something better and cheaper thing would have thrown out of your hair.

I specifically a few months before the free was interested in the Dexcom.In fact I consult them prices and they sent me an email with the data that artories puts.If I had decided immediately, I would be very pissed off because I would be in one way or another tied to Dexcom serving me free.

What you should admit is that free has "democratized" the continuous measurement system, which otherwise could not afford it.In a way and taking away from other expenses if I can pay the Dexcom, ... but to spend more for one thing that is not going to need?If one day I get to the situation of having unnoticed hypos if I exchange, but now not

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/29/2015 12:17 p.m.

@joseludi, or maybe not, if you had already had the dexcom, maybe when you compare you, you would have been very comfortable to have the dexcom, I tried free after having the dexcom and said, I stay with my thing, andWhat the free in the hospital were giving me free, I don't know each one has some needs ... My diabetes is very labil, it has sudden changes in a very short time and I cannot be working and continuously passing the reader.
That free has given more access to "continuous measurement", I have never denied it, in fact it seems to me a great step on the glucometer.
The only thing I have always said and I still say it is that the Dexcom is more complete, and more comfortable in the sense that it does things alone, does not require acts by one, one is active and the passive dexcom, nothing more

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/29/2015 12:43 p.m.

If you could make a thread explaining both meters and their prices, because you have opened my eyes a lot, since I thought they were all similar.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/30/2015 8:59 a.m.

@Aranzazuleg, there is an open thread comparing the prices of free and dexcom
Link

Look for the forum that there was another where I compared the operation, if I find it I put it on you but see what there is

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/30/2015 9:16 a.m.

:)>-

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/30/2015 9:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.