{'en': 'What bread is better to eat with diabetes?', 'es': '¿Qué pan es mejor comer con diabetes?'} Image

What bread is better to eat with diabetes?

quenio's profile photo   10/18/2016 9:57 p.m.

carussa said:
@nigiri hello.That bread you have made, don't you have to bake or anything?If you do this fast and you say it's good, I'm going to dare to do it.

It is done in the microwave !!It does not wear flours, it carries ground almond.

When I do it too, because Tostadito is very good and is great with smoked salmon.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/18/2022 11:33 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I do 30gr almonds, egg, a little baking powder, spices to taste and a tablespoon of oil.About 90 seconds on the micro

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/18/2022 11:34 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

If it carries almond, egg and oil is not bread, but cake.I leave it there.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
08/18/2022 3:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We already started with the nonsense ... Does the Apaño do and is good?Is it really ... Is there any contribution that you can make of real bread or super bread?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/18/2022 3:23 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

I just saw one on Instagram:
6 egg whites to the point of snow with 1 cup of ground linen, all well beaten and in the oven at 180ºC 1 hour and something.You click to see if it is done.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2022 5:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have done it with linen, but with the whole egg and in the microwave.
My husband likes my nothing.
If egg is put for me it is no longer bread, it is cake.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/18/2022 9:03 p.m.

nila said:
We start with the nonsense ... does the Apaño and is good?Is that really ... there is some contribution that you can make of a real bread or super bread?
I am well used for saying shredded: D
Even so, I understand that this flour has more fat and proteins than wheat, without counting egg proteins.Personally, in my bakery they make rustic bread ("Payés") integral at a very good price, I've been consuming it for a few years and I have no complaints.It is true that they are usually much more expensive than normal flour, but little by little they have in most sites.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
08/19/2022 8:24 a.m.

I sometimes make one in a bimbo plan that is 1 egg per 1 can of tuna, salmon or mackerel of the small ones (eggs can be increased if it is a larger can).It beats everything, puts on the microwave in a tuper square until it sets.Then it is cut and stuffed, it can also roas a little in the pan or toaster.It is to fill with the savory for the flavor that the fish gives.Salmon is much more neutral.
It could also be done with chicken breast (I do that for pizza base, 1 egg for each breast or some more egg and a little almond flour).

The bread is fine for a fast breakfast with a little cheese and ham or putting vegetarian since you have the protein in the bread or spread with a pate.I also like sobrasada.It is done in 5 minutes and is quite good if you like the taste of fish.

I almost ever normal bread as well as glucose for gluten that is the worst for those of us who have autoimmune in addition to not contributing anything interesting and less the breads that are made today.If it is still a bread of slow fermentation dough with without modifying or from another cereal, it has some more interest to occasionally eaten it every day they seem empty and too gluten calorie that in the end gives problems to problems tothose that have a predisposition to autoimmune diseases.
I don't like protein bread either because they carry gluten.

I sometimes buy in impossiblebakers that have bread and sweets Keto with good ingredients and freezing them in slices and then put them to the toaster directly from the freezer.They are quite accomplished although they are somewhat expensive but from time to time they are fine.

@12mas37 The fats of these flours are healthy and necessary fats for the body, we must not be afraid of good fats and the same to proteins, they are essential.In addition, these flours have other interesting nutrients.Refined wheat flour practically has nothing other than starches.We have been very afraid with the fats but only modified fats are harmful (margarines, refined oils, which usually put in the defendants ...).Coconut fat or almond is good.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/19/2022 9:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
I sometimes make one in a bimbo plan that is 1 egg per 1 can of tuna, salmon or mackerel of the small ones (the eggs can be increased if it is a larger can).It beats everything, puts on the microwave in a tuper square until it sets.Then it is cut and stuffed, it can also roas a little in the pan or toaster.It is to fill with the savory for the flavor that the fish gives.Salmon is much more neutral.
It could also be done with chicken breast (I do that for pizza base, 1 egg for each breast or some more egg and a little almond flour).

The bread is fine for a fast breakfast with a little cheese and ham or putting vegetarian since you have the protein in the bread or spread with a pate.I also like sobrasada.It is done in 5 minutes and is quite good if you like the taste of fish.

I almost ever normal bread as well as glucose for gluten that is the worst for those of us who have autoimmune in addition to not contributing anything interesting and less the breads that are made today.If it is still a bread of slow fermentation dough with without modifying or from another cereal, it has some more interest to occasionally eaten it every day they seem empty and too gluten calorie that in the end gives problems to problems tothose that have a predisposition to autoimmune diseases.
I don't like protein bread either because they carry gluten.

I sometimes buy in impossiblebakers that have bread and sweets Keto with good ingredients and freezing them in slices and then put them to the toaster directly from the freezer.They are quite accomplished although they are somewhat expensive but from time to time they are fine.

@12mas37 The fats of these flours are healthy and necessary fats for the body, we must not be afraid of good fats and the same to proteins, they are essential.In addition, these flours have other interesting nutrients.Refined wheat flour practically has nothing other than starches.We have been very afraid with the fats but only modified fats are harmful (margarines, refined oils, which usually put in the defendants ...).Coconut fat or almond is good.

Well, I don't get into other flour breads are cake or bread but ... Egg with tuna ... bread, bread ... 🙄 It is a lifelong tuna tortilla ... 🤣🤣🤣

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/19/2022 9:48 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Either wheat bread, almonds, gluten without ... if you wear egg, tuna or salmon is not an alternative bread to use food with food, which is what I understand that it is sought in this thread, but a dish per se .Let's call him cake, focaccia, sandwich, mixed, bikini, pizza or coca of recapte , but it is no longer dry bread.

Taking into account extra proteins has a reason for being when you have a tendency to hyperproteinuria, as is my case.Carbohydrates should be weighed until the last gram, but our diet cannot be a protein festival, even outside the transformation of proteins and fats into carbohydrates that we all know well.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
08/19/2022 10:40 a.m.

@Carussa, that's, it is done in the mic and I also put it a bit.What I have stopped putting on the seeds because I do not digest them well, in return, I add spices that gives it a very rich touch.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/19/2022 12:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@isabelbota does not resemble an omelette at all even if the ingredients are the same as a tuna tortilla.It depends on the proportions of egg and tuna you put.This remains like the crumb of a bimbo bread although with another flavor (which does not know tuna tortilla).The appearance and consistency is very similar to a bimbo bread, not so spongy and elastic but it looks a lot.

It's like this:

Link
Link

On the other hand I do not see that it comes to laugh at what others publish without knowing or what it is.Just searching Google "tuna and egg bread" would have already seen that it is not an omelet.If you do not like it, it goes on the subject but equal to any of those who want to try alternatives to bread, it is good for them.
No bread without conventional flour is the same as conventional flour, not even gluten without other flours but that does not mean that it does not do the same service and is rich.That is already in taste and what you want to take care of yourself.I also like roasted traditional loaf bread but I prefer not to eat it and use other healthier alternatives and do not alter glucose and new recipes are always welcome.

Obviously it is not a bread to eat with sweet for the taste, but if you are going to make a salty sandwich because it is going very well, you just have to combine the filling with the fish flavor that the bread has.

@12mas37 In your case if you have to control proteins because I don't say anything, I speak in general for someone who does not have a pathology that requires limiting protein.

Yessica_A
08/19/2022 12:58 p.m.

Since we are putting another zucchini that I saw on Instagram and I usually do and it is also Bimbo Bread type.Although this already has more work.You can keep in the fridge several days and then toast it in the pan before eating it.

290gr of Curdo Calabacin
3 eggs
100gr of almond flour
10gr of pyllium
salt to taste

Everything is crushed, it extends on a baking sheet with baking paper and smeared with Aove and bakes about 20min at 180 degrees.It is cut in sandwich type portions and voila.

Then I fill it and put it in the pan with butter to give it a crunchy touch and the taste of the butter.It is super good with ham and cheese, very similar to a classic sandwich but with a touch of different flavor.Also with plenty and goat cheese is brutal.

Yessica_A
08/19/2022 1:09 p.m.

The psyllium where is you bought?In herbolisteria will there be?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/19/2022 1:15 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
the psyllium where is you bought?In herbolisteria will there be?

Surely yes.I buy it on different website as I agree when asking for other things.There are also and on many websites: planet garden, nuts & amp; me, bulk, naturitas ...

Yessica_A
08/19/2022 1:19 p.m.

Yesssica_a said:
@Isabelbota does not resemble an omelette although the ingredients are the same as a tuna tortilla.It depends on the proportions of egg and tuna you put.This remains like the crumb of a bimbo bread although with another flavor (which does not know tuna tortilla).The appearance and consistency is very similar to a bimbo bread, not so spongy and elastic but it looks a lot.

It's like this:

Link
Link

On the other hand I do not see that it comes to laugh at what others publish without knowing or what it is.Just searching Google "tuna and egg bread" would have already seen that it is not an omelet.If you do not like it, it goes on the subject but equal to any of those who want to try alternatives to bread, it is good for them.
No bread without conventional flour is the same as conventional flour, not even gluten without other flours but that does not mean that it does not do the same service and is rich.That is already in taste and what you want to take care of yourself.I also like roasted traditional loaf bread but I prefer not to eat it and use other healthier alternatives and do not alter glucose and new recipes are always welcome.

Obviously it is not a bread to eat with sweet for the taste, but if you are going to make a salty sandwich because it is going very well, you just have to combine the filling with the fish flavor that the bread has.

@12mas37 In your case if you have to control proteins because I don't say anything, I speak in general for someone who does not have a pathology that requires limiting protein.

I hope you have not taken it badly, I am open to anything that helps reduce hydrates and I have freaked out with the consistency that comes out in the attach you.I guess it will be for the yeast that you put, that you had not said.In fact I will try it, as I have tried so many things that I have seen because for trying nothing is lost.
But he understands that I have become very young tuna tortillas in the micro (I am a vague for cooking) and I assure you that none has come out with bread consistency.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/19/2022 1:48 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@nigiri I will make it safe.Thank you so much!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
08/19/2022 2:17 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Everything looks good and each one your palate :)
I love the village bread.Real bread, in firewood but .... go up and upload and go up ... it is a temptation every time I am going to see my parents.

My first problem, the ingredients, impossible to find ground linen, so I have bought it whole and I will grind it with the coffee grinder.I will tell you if I get a churro or that, the pastry makes me great but I have never done bread.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/19/2022 2:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

At home the linen we bought it in bulk in large quantities and at the beginning we did it in the coffee grinder carrying two.@Ruthbia, where it moves very well and in a few minutes it is in the glass blender.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/19/2022 2:32 p.m.

I take note.I use the grinder to make Glass sugar.

Thanks @anaisabel

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/19/2022 2:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.