{'en': 'What bread is better to eat with diabetes?', 'es': '¿Qué pan es mejor comer con diabetes?'} Image

What bread is better to eat with diabetes?

quenio's profile photo   10/18/2016 9:57 p.m.

ruthbia said:
lies good and each one its palate :)
I love the village bread.Real bread, in firewood but .... go up and upload and go up ... it is a temptation every time I am going to see my parents.

My first problem, the ingredients, impossible to find ground linen, so I have bought it whole and I will grind it with the coffee grinder.I will tell you if I get a churro or that, the pastry makes me great but I have never done bread.

If you have a chopper there you can chop well (the ones that come with the whippers)

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/19/2022 8:51 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@isabelbota I don't take it badly, I suppose it is when writing that communication nuances are lost and the intention can be misunderstood.
I do the tuna bread without yeast and the consistency remains as in the links, I suppose that the yeast gives it a little more fluffy and it will be better.The recipe saw her in a recipe book keto and I was quite surprised too.I usually use salmon or mackerel instead of tuna for mercury, as I am giving breastfeeding I have to be careful with the amounts of large fish and I prefer to avoid it but with everyone it is similar, it only changes the taste.
The salmon (natural can) is very well filled with cream cheese and avocado because it combines well with the taste of salmon.And the mackerel the taste is similar to tuna and goes well with tomato and cheese.
When putting protein and fat in the bread because then the filling attempts to put vegetables to make a single dish.I do it a lot of breakfast.Already if the toast is sure to be much better, I do it with the hurry as basic as possible.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/29/2022 8:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Have you tried any of those from micro to toast it later and see if it holds a long time?To take it to work, for example and eat it in mid -morning

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/29/2022 9:35 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Yesssica_a said:
@Isabelbota I do not take it badly, I suppose it is when writing that communication nuances are lost and the intention can be misunderstood.
I do the tuna bread without yeast and the consistency remains as in the links, I suppose that the yeast gives it a little more fluffy and it will be better.The recipe saw her in a recipe book keto and I was quite surprised too.I usually use salmon or mackerel instead of tuna for mercury, as I am giving breastfeeding I have to be careful with the amounts of large fish and I prefer to avoid it but with everyone it is similar, it only changes the taste.
The salmon (natural can) is very well filled with cream cheese and avocado because it combines well with the taste of salmon.And the mackerel the taste is similar to tuna and goes well with tomato and cheese.
When putting protein and fat in the bread because then the filling attempts to put vegetables to make a single dish.I do it a lot of breakfast.Already if the toast is sure to be much better, I do it with the hurry as basic as possible.

Well, I did it and it was like a bread, but I didn't like it because I knew tuna omelette.It was a very rare feeling because you saw bread and ate omelette ...
I will try salmon to see how.
It is clear that I never laugh at anyone, it was only missing.Another thing is that something makes me funny but all ideas are welcome.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/29/2022 10:14 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

isabelbota
08/29/2022 10:15 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have not tried it, @nila

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/29/2022 11:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Isabelbota said:
class =

How good it looks !!!!!!!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/29/2022 1:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nila said:
have you tried any of those micro to toast it later and see if it holds a long time done?To take it to work, for example and eat it in mid -morning

I have not tried them but I do do them at night and how in the morning.The only thing that remains wet when saving it in the Tuper in the fridge.It depends a little on the texture you are looking for.It gives me a little the same, while I get close to fill it and eat it with my hands and that if it endures it.
But surely if you take it from moisture and it is better to keep it.

@isabelBota The taste is the bad, the fish is that it has a strong flavor.That is why he said that the filling has to be according to the taste of fish.It is as if you eat a sandwich with normal tuna stuffed bread but here the tuna flavor already has it in the bread.With salmon it will happen to you, look for some filling that you would put in a sandwich with smoked salmon and you like it.I said cream cheese and avocado because that with smoked salmon is going well but I have put everything, even sobrasada with goat cheese.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/30/2022 10:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
nila said:
have you tried some of those of micro to toast it later and see if it holds a long time done?To take it to work, for example and eat it in mid -morning

I have not tried them but I do do them at night and how in the morning.The only thing that remains wet when saving it in the Tuper in the fridge.It depends a little on the texture you are looking for.It gives me a little the same, while I get close to fill it and eat it with my hands and that if it endures it.
But surely if you take it from moisture and it is better to keep it.

@isabelBota The taste is the bad, the fish is that it has a strong flavor.That is why he said that the filling has to be according to the taste of fish.It is as if you eat a sandwich with normal tuna stuffed bread but here the tuna flavor already has it in the bread.With salmon it will happen to you, look for some filling that you would put in a sandwich with smoked salmon and you like it.I said cream cheese and avocado because that with smoked salmon is going well but I have put everything, even sobrasada with goat cheese.

Yes, I think it will endure, I do it with ground almond, what I will do will be to fill it and put it in sandwichera and I take it

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/30/2022 12:14 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

The Bon Area bread is the one that goes best ... it goes up slowly and little compared to all the others!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
09/05/2022 11:35 a.m.

Protein bread contains only 6% HDC compared to the approximate 50% that has normal, and a bit roasted is very similar.It is ideal

PeterNut's profile photo
PeterNut
09/10/2022 12:41 a.m.

Let's see, if the test is done (for example at breakfast, as a slice of bread) and see what goes up and the amount of insulin you need (4 to 6) sincerely does not compensate for me.There will be people who feel comfortable with any amount of insulin.I don't .When there are the end of the twentieth century they tried to sell that 6 punctures were better than 2, for me it seemed like a tease.As it seems that regardless of HC intake, it does not increase (by age) but insulin, I have decided to eat the most balanced and effective way to use the least amount of insulin and bread, is one of those comments that I try to useThe least possible (almost ever)

Pablus's profile photo
Pablus
09/11/2022 7:08 p.m.

pablus said:
to see, if the test is done (for example at breakfast, as a slice of bread) and see what goes up and the amount of insulin you need (4 to 6) Sincerely does not compensate for me.There will be people who feel comfortable with any amount of insulin.I don't .When there are the end of the twentieth century they tried to sell that 6 punctures were better than 2, for me it seemed like a tease.As it seems that regardless of HC intake, it does not increase (by age) but insulin, I have decided to eat the most balanced and effective way to use the least amount of insulin and bread, is one of those comments that I try to useThe least possible (almost ever)

I agree, to the question that bread is the best for a diabetic? ... my answer is ... none

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/11/2022 7:18 p.m.

mariammm said:
black rye bread is better than white bread.You can also make your own bread at home without adding sugar.

Is that sugar in bread is the least.Or it does not carry or carries little.What goes up is the flour that quickly transforms into glucose.

isabelbota
09/14/2022 10:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.