{'en': 'What bread is better to eat with diabetes?', 'es': '¿Qué pan es mejor comer con diabetes?'} Image

What bread is better to eat with diabetes?

quenio's profile photo   10/18/2016 9:57 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
casssie said:
nigiri said:
nigiri said:
counts rations and put more insulin when you want to eat a snack.

But how much more insulin?That is what I do not control .... If it tells me 6, I click 7 or 8, to tuntún?How long do you take to control these things?

Weigh the bread.Half are hydrates, with what you already know the rations.
On the other hand, I do not like white bread because it makes me a very fast peak.I have to prick the insulin a long time before so that the PAN Pico coincides with the action of insulin (for example my brother does not happen ...).
Proof.First look how rations the bread has.Without they are 80 grams are 40 of hydrates, 4 portions (more what you put to carry hydrates).If it turns you and then it goes down very quickly, it has risen you before insulin, then try to put the insulin more in advance.This is rehearsal-error and each one is different.
It is a roll and I would not eat a sandwich every day but at least be able to give you a luxury from time to time ...

>

Thanks Isabelbota!I see that here you control a lot ... I still very green ... It is not that I am going to eat a sandwich every day, but one every 2 months or so, it would enjoy a barbarity;But I do not dare, I ate a little one in the birthday of a friend and it was of cereal bread with serrano ham, and I got a barbarity, I felt so guilty that I did not compensate for the disgust (I used the visual method) obviously I did not weighNothing, but I didn't know that rule of 3.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/07/2022 9:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

casssie said:
Isabelbota said:
cassie said:
cassie said:
nigiri said:
nigiri said:
nigiri said:
nigiri said:
Account rations and put more insulin when you want to eat a snack.

But how much more insulin?That is what I do not control .... If it tells me 6, I click 7 or 8, to tuntún?How long do you take to control these things?

Weigh the bread.Half are hydrates, with what you already know the rations.
On the other hand, I do not like white bread because it makes me a very fast peak.I have to prick the insulin a long time before so that the PAN Pico coincides with the action of insulin (for example my brother does not happen ...).
Proof.First look how rations the bread has.Without they are 80 grams are 40 of hydrates, 4 portions (more what you put to carry hydrates).If it turns you and then it goes down very quickly, it has risen you before insulin, then try to put the insulin more in advance.This is rehearsal-error and each one is different.
It is a roll and I would not eat a sandwich every day but at least be able to give you a luxury from time to time ...

>

Thanks Isabelbota!I see that here you control a lot ... I still very green ... It is not that I am going to eat a sandwich every day, but one every 2 months or so, it would enjoy a barbarity;But I do not dare, I ate a little one in the birthday of a friend and it was of cereal bread with serrano ham, and I got a barbarity, I felt so guilty that I did not compensate for the disgust (I used the visual method) obviously I did not weighNothing, but I didn't know that rule of 3.

I am still learning, this is rehearsal-error.
I forgot to tell you that TB greatly influences the exercise.When I give myself a "luxury" I do it after having beaten to walk and there is usually no problem to control it.If I do the same without having exercised ... insured drama.
Or what you throw to the bread.I have been having toasted tuna, hard egg and avocado for some time (a lot of protein) because I can puncture and breakfast in 10/15 minutes.With other things I have to wait longer because they go up faster.
After many evidence of a half bun of a seed bread from the Mercadona that really, I can control it and it is very good.(I hated the protein bread) White bread in the uncontrollable morning.I had to click an hour before and I went to fear of giving me a hiccup.
That said, essay-error ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/07/2022 10:07 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Exactly, I made a snack when I go on the path and I burn it totally, I even wear a dulcecillo or an orange Porsi does not arrive the sandwich

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/07/2022 10:31 a.m.

The normal plan is easy to control, every 2 fingers of a 250g bar is a rapid "rapid" carbohydrates.
I take Aldi protein bread, as I catch me away, I buy the 8 in 8 packages because they expire very late.
Only once I ate a snack without insulin, I had made 30km of bike in port and then I also played to return by port.
I do not take bread for the rest of the day, only breakfast with ligth soybean drink that has 1g of HC per 100ml, the milk (whole or skimmed) rises very quickly.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/07/2022 10:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I made some white bread flutes with tomato and acorn ham that flips and put 20 units but with what happened to the subject to know how much I put on sugar, and with plenty and hot cheese, bufff were beautiful breakfasts

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
08/07/2022 1 p.m.

rogerix said:
I made some white bread flutes with a tomato and acorn ham that flips and put 20 units but what happened to the subject to know how much I put me from sugar, andWith sobrasada and hot cheese, bufff were beautiful breakfasts

@Ruthbia hahahaha I buy them from 5 in 5 for the same reason .... I have that super a bit retired;I also do one of the Drasanvi brand, who sell on Amazon, how bad it is exhausted on the web very fast and is more expensive.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/07/2022 1:44 p.m.

anaisabel said:
what does not nourish?Flour, water, yeast and salt is what carries bread and with only these ingredients it provides phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iodine, zinc, etc. and is an important source of HC. And it has very few fats.And Group's proteins and vitamins so don't say it doesn't nourish because it is a very nutritious food.

If you eat several kilos of bread, you will find some of that iron, magnesium .......
The bread is made with flours generally very refined, even if it plays that it has no sugar, even if it is integral, the glycemic load is high.
If you are not well controlled, I do not recommend eating bread, and without these diet less, because that poor nutrient food will move to any other much better.
I would treat bread as "vice" do not eat it every day, although occasionally we all allow a vice.
For Diario you can try a home bread, but homemade.
Let's see if I find the recipe of the last one I did and put it here

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
08/08/2022 7:24 a.m.

Keto bread
Gluten without lactose, Low Carb.

GRAMS INGREDIENTS:
-Coco 56
-Shindra 50
-Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata) 25
-Ajo powder 2
-Proyal Levadura (1 over) 12gr
-Clara egg between 8 and 10 (depending on size, I use a boat of 9 light landowners)
-Oliva V.E 45
-Pre Apple Veinage 30
-The hot water 65
-Sal (to taste)

We heat the oven to 180 °
In a bowl we mix the dry ingredients well, then add the whites and mix.
Then vinegar and oil and mix.
And finally we add the water

Salt to taste, not to pass that garlic gives it a salty touch

Garlic is optional, you can change for another spice but it looks good.
For the clear I use a 9 -whipboat of Mercadona.

Mix well, put in the mold and bake at 180 ° between time and 10 and an hour and a half until a good scab is formed on the outside

I use a cake mold and it is more elongated and fine, I suppose that a shorter mold will rise more bread

Spread the mold with butter or something so that it does not stick when we unmold

Keto bread macros:
Fat 6g
4G proteins
Net car.1.76g
Calories 107
(I can't assure all this)

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
08/08/2022 7:29 a.m.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
08/08/2022 7:33 a.m.

anaisabel said:
@isma first: bread does not carry sugar and the second: eat bread does not get the disease.
You have to know that you eat and how our body reacts.

Generally if he has added sugar, but even if he does not have sugar, already in his mouth when he joined the saliva he breaks down and before reaching the stomach part of that bread has become glucose, so young children like so much to suck thebread, because suddenly it becomes sweet in the mouth !!!!!!!
And I do not say that eating it worsens the disease, but if you are not well controlled it will help you very little in your goals.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
08/08/2022 8:07 a.m.

@Cassie Drasanvi I have not tried it, but there are many brands, according to your economy.In the rest of the supermarkets I have not seen protein bread.
@Otabol looks good the bread you have made, but boy, for not pilgrimage to find the ingredients I prefer to buy it in addition to the heat that the oven gives.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2022 8:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Cassie Drasanvi I have not tried it, but there are many brands, according to your economy.In the rest of the supermarkets I have not seen protein bread.
@Otabol looks good the bread you have made, but boy, for not pilgrimage to find the ingredients I prefer to buy it in addition to the heat that the oven gives.

@Otabol.I will try to do it.I have everything but coconut flour that ended and clear.I will buy when I return (I am traveling) and I will do it, to see how.The pint is very good.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/08/2022 9:45 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Today I have made a super fast bread for breakfast and it surprised me a lot.
I have put in a glass tupper 1 egg, 30g of almond flour, 2 tablespoons of water, 1/2 teaspoon of yeast, seeds and a little salt.I have mixed everything well and I got it 2 '15' 'in the micro.Then I have roasted it in the toaster and filled it with turkey and cheese.Incredibly it was good and 0 peak.
I say incredibly because it is the first time I do something like that.
I normally breakfast (if breakfast) two rice cakes with scrambled egg or some turkey and at most get to 130 but I wanted to try something different and I saw this recipe on Instagram and not so bad.

Regarding the bread, in my case, I left the bread and refined flours years ago in general and I could not do anything better, I control the diabetes much better.It is true that I am not radical either and if I go out outside I adapt to what there is even if for example, pasta is something that has not for years.If I feel like pasta I make it lentils, rice or soybeans that now in Aldi there are soybeans that do not upload glucose and are very successful.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/10/2022 11:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
today I have made a super fast bread for breakfast and has surprised me a lot.
I have put in a glass tupper 1 egg, 30g of almond flour, 2 tablespoons of water, 1/2 teaspoon of yeast, seeds and a little salt.I have mixed everything well and I got it 2 '15' 'in the micro.Then I have roasted it in the toaster and filled it with turkey and cheese.Incredibly it was good and 0 peak.
I say incredibly because it is the first time I do something like that.
I normally breakfast (if breakfast) two rice cakes with scrambled egg or some turkey and at most get to 130 but I wanted to try something different and I saw this recipe on Instagram and not so bad.

Regarding the bread, in my case, I left the bread and refined flours years ago in general and I could not do anything better, I control the diabetes much better.It is true that I am not radical either and if I go out outside I adapt to what there is even if for example, pasta is something that has not for years.If I feel like pasta I make it lentils, rice or soybeans that now in Aldi there are soybeans that do not upload glucose and are very successful.

I also do it sometimes and it's great.Above all I like to do it for dinners.

I will see that soy paste that you say, I do not usually eat, when I do it for my husband what I do is to do it and put a little to do and now, if that is achieved and it is going well, I will try it.

From bread now how the regulations changed, before the bread told you that it was integral and what they did was mix it with savings that gave it the dark tone, now when they label 100% integral it is really supposed to be.So I usually take it at breakfast and sometimes at dinner, but I don't take a lot because I manage diabetes with food, so I try to eat few amounts

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/15/2022 1:55 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

ruthbia said:

Low carb protein bread are in Aldi as they have said, and TB in Carrefour and C English.
I buy the one from the Aldi PQ it is edible and cheaper than the others, I have ever done it but in the end for lack of time, I buy it.This one of the Aldi is 6 g per 100 and each slice weighs 25 g, I usually take two slices, no more, so that Realm Volume 3 g of HC, plus the coffee with little milk, (proven q cut of milk barely meGo up), I get 1 u quickly and well, even sometimes it goes down, it also depends on the moment of the cycle and a thousand more things.
When I go for breakfast out I wear much more insulin but I never hit the key, I get a barbarity, even three or four hours later.
I have proven that you usually eat a few HC, the one you spend a little, it takes a long time to be in rank again.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/16/2022 1:10 p.m.

The truth is that it takes time to cook, but the npann that hos I have put to you for a few days, and really that is well

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
08/16/2022 1:16 p.m.

@Otabol The amounts of liquid is in ml or gr?Thank you!!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/16/2022 1:32 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

All in grams, do not pass with the liquid

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
08/16/2022 2:40 p.m.

Thank you.When I return from the holidays I try it for sure!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/16/2022 11:33 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@nigiri Hello.That bread you have made, don't you have to bake or anything?If you do so fast and you say it's good, I'm going to dare to do it.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
08/18/2022 11 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.