{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

Looking at the EBAY sports frogs for 1.99, there are two pockets and you can put a pump and gels or whatever.
I always go with the clamp less when I bicycle.
The truth is that I do not care, in that we are each one and I understand perfectly.The catheter are usually well glued, I have once hanging on me when dressing and getting up and has not left, but of course it is a very strange sensation.
And to the tuby pulls.You will see how you don't even notice it over time.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/19/2016 4:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have bought this one, it takes a month to arrive but they are going very well and very good price
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/19/2016 4:34 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Thanks Jorge @jconegar, I will ask for one of these insurance, it seems super practice.
I take this opportunity to congratulate you for that half marathon, thank you and especially the graphs that are very helpful to me.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/19/2016 6:48 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

I'm here again.Today I have gone through the Dechatlon and the truth is that there are many practical things, but after a few laps with familyto be the ideal.And surprise I found a perfect, it has a lot of protection, double zipper to put the catheter without problem, for belt and strap to hang out of the neck.At a ridiculous price € 2.95 !!!!.
I attach photos for you to value yourself.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/20/2016 12:47 p.m.

Thanks @chimo

Another question ... After taking off the reservoir with serum, it has ended up running out ... and I want to continue practicing with the pump without insulin or serum ... but without reservoir I cannot put any wizard bolus or anything and is constantly whistling.Any solution?

Vitrichenko's profile photo
Vitrichenko
03/24/2016 7:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@vitrichere there is a form, cheating the pump, I explain: you just have to introduce a ball in the reservoir hole, when you ask you to purges a little pressure, the pump detects it and you can fill the cannula.This is how they taught me.With slight pressure it is sufficient.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/24/2016 7:40 p.m.

ChimoThey have been putting the 640 throughout Spain.My child in Granada was put in January, along with 2 others. It was change from the old to the new model.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/26/2016 10:14 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

@Papajesus1 Thank you very much for the information.How are you cam with the pump?Account all please !!!!!

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/26/2016 1:48 p.m.

Thank you very much, @chimo you took me out of trouble ... I'm already playing again with the bomb.It happened to me to tell you anything.When do they put it to you?

A hug.

Vitrichenko
03/26/2016 2:42 p.m.

@Vitrichenco nothing, for we are.On April 26 it is supposed.You can't get an idea of ​​the desire I have, well, sure if you do jijijiji

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/26/2016 5:03 p.m.

@Chimo a lot of patience at the beginning when you are calculating ratios and basal, but when that is no longer hesitated that you have changed life.
Much encouragement when you have it because you will play a lot with the temporal basals to do everything, from a simple walk to a serious competition.
The 640 g is also aquatic so you will not have to disconnect ever but you want.They are a pass the pumps, if a wonder are aquatic.
The issue of eating for rations as you carry it?Have you already given the formation of the pump?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/26/2016 7:47 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar thanks for the spirits, the rations taught me at the beginning of my illness, calculation quite well, although I imagine that like everyone else, before mesual meals I doubt a little and always throwing down.The formation is completed, I am aware of a government authorization.But they have told me that the 26 put it yes or yes.Being aquatic is a joy, aquatic sports have always liked, although I live in Madrid and as the song says there is no beach "I'm getting old" whenever I can escape to see the puddle.
I thank you again and here they have a friend.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/26/2016 9:01 p.m.

They put it to me on April and, for the moment, I am practicing with the rations and the Bolus Wizard.But also wishing to put it on me ... and at the same time, fearful.They are varied sensations, in the face of impatience, the uncertainty of something new ... Let's see how I do it ... if I do sports, but ... if I have a night -day work, if not ... etc.... the thousands of variables that you already know.

Ah, the case has come to me, hehehe.The commercial on the web and two days at home registered me.

Edito: PD: It helps me a lot.You are great support.I have never been talking to people with the same problem or going to meetings from the inside or anything ... but now, at least with the forum, it is serving me a lot.

Vitrichenko
03/27/2016 11:58 a.m.

@Vitrichenko for sports theme, do not worry anything The bomb is the best thing there is, if you want to look at my blog where there are several running and bicycle tests both by Mountain Bike and Road.
On swimming theme, I started Saturday, since the aquatic bomb is the animas vibe just like yours did not disconnect, Puffff true is that like all sport, I have not swam in life and I have to start from scratch.
To have freedom of schedules the pump is impressive.
Do not stop telling how it goes, and as I always say a lot of patience at the beginning to get the good ratios and basal.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/27/2016 3:10 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I am new in this forum, not in the world of diabetes.I'm going to ask me to change the paradigm for 640 now in April for my 6 -year -old son, who has been in this.
Thank you.

belenest's profile photo
belenest
03/28/2016 12:18 p.m.

Could someone tell me what the initial and continuous expense of MCG sensors for this pump would be?

I have been proposed to change to this bomb for that subject, and I don't know if I could pay for them or finance them.If someone who uses them told me how orders, payment methods, real time that lasts each sensor, place of insertion, I know there are many questions is last but I am undecided and I do not know what to do.

On the page it lasts 6 days maximum, which would be a disadvantage with respect to the DEXCOM, but in terms of functionality between bomb and MCG system it would be more complete with the 640g.

The place of insertion of the sensor ... in all the places where I look for information is always in the abdomen, so carrying a pump and sensor would be too much, I would have to change the place of the pump so as not to have the two cannulas in the same place.

How long would the transmitter last and what would be its replacement cost?

I hope someone can give me their opinion or experience and help me decide.
Thank you.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/28/2016 4:41 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

I understand that MCG of Medtronic that goes with this bomb comes around € 200-300 per month ... I can't afford it, hahaha.So neither goes through my head nor can I give information about it.

Vitrichenko
03/28/2016 5:01 p.m.

Thanks for answering @vitrichenko.I understand that, but I don't know if you have to pay a start kit like Dexcom and then apart the sensors, or it is a monthly fee alone, ... Let's see if someone who uses them can tell me something else.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/28/2016 5:08 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@irenemv Medtronic offers a € 200 € VAT contract for a year including the sender.Be careful with this contract, read the small print because you are missing sensors to finish the year, ask what the sensor box is worth and others take out the calculations.
Surely a forum partner can tell you better.If you call Medtronic by phone, they are pleasant, ask them but be careful what I tell you about the sensors, to tell you those who take the contract, which lasts each sensor and then what they cost to reach the end of the year.
The sensors can be put in a belly, arms, back, rear, be the official located whatever, if you move through the forums that exist on every place placed.Do not leave it if you can, life will change you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 5:48 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I have called but he told me that the girl who carries the subject has had to leave today soon and call tomorrow, so ... Toca wait.Being about € 220 per month, the Dexcom comes out better, but the idea that the pump goes out and resumes before hypos is a good advantage, although looking at it on the other hand, in the dexcom I can put an alarm before it arrives or needsStop the bomb ...

What a difficult decision, not only for the investment (which is) but for quality of life.Two Saturdays ago I gave me a severe glucose drop with seizures, the thing is that it was in 127 and I put the insulin to snack, did not pass 5 minutes and everything was triggered, if it supposedly had no active insulin (according to the pump) orI could take effect the bolus I had put on, how did this hypoglycemia?

That fear that I have now, not to feel a hiccup or that is going down quickly and putting insulin ... I guess they will be the typical fears after such a situation, but now, being below 120 I am already bad, it will bePsychological too, I do not discuss it, but the sensation, sweat, dizziness, everything ... is the same.All this is happening to me in a root of an abortion that I have had a month ago, that insulin needs are going down since I was 5 months and put something else.But since then I put the insulin, even if it is only 1 unit ... and in a few minutes it is already going down, I am more sensitive to its effect.

I am only well being 170 up and I don't want that because I was almost a year preparing pregnancy and if everything goes well, I would like to start as soon as I can.

Anyway, you don't see that I have released Rollazo, but this is a bit desperate sometimes.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/28/2016 6:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.