{'en': 'Where to put free freestyle?', 'es': '¿Dónde poner el FreeStyle Libre?'} Image

Where to put free freestyle?

Remegc's profile photo   03/29/2016 8:47 p.m.

@ruthbia I now when I put it sometimes I will start it, but that it is going, as @joseludi says you can stretch that recently does not go out.Now, when I put the fixomull on top and change it a week, more, it costs me horrors to take out the old fixomull and that if I am afraid, if the sensor begins to be taken off, if I do what you, I hold andMy husband throws.
In summer in my case, I think that if something of the pool and the sport I do, it is not excessive, I do not know if it endures well, and more with the beach

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/30/2016 9:12 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Joseludi
If the sensor took off and called my boyfriend to help me.I even saw the blood that made the needle.I pressed it well and there it continues.The encapsulated is very hard.Maybe it is only in these 2 for a defect of tolerances.
In the lower back it seems great to me but surely I would bother my jeans or tight clothes

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 7:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also thought to put it on the lower back for summer.But I am afraid because just the sensor before this I put it in my arm but more attract, near the armpit and it was very fatal ... I don't know if in another place it will go as well as I do now in thearm .... but somehow I have to cover it ... Apart from work for the public and I don't want them to ask me every two for three ...

gha's profile photo
gha
04/01/2016 4:12 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Can anyone tell me what is the measure that is good for freestylelibre using Fixomull and the price it costs?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
09/13/2016 1:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Fer123, the price I do not remember, I bought it before the summer.Widthly what I have is 10 cm, we cut a piece of about 8 squares, I suppose it will be about 8 cm, and what we do is that we round the tips, it seems that it endures better.
If you are looking online, you will find it and you can guide the price.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/13/2016 4 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello good,

I carry 3 in a row in the belly, on the left side because "I play" Padel the right forearm passes very close to the belly and I can touch it.At the moment (it is only my case), much greater adhesion, when I retire sensor is more brand than in the arm and lasts the red point of the needle more.More stable results, with less oscillation but somewhat more inaccurate.Of course, if it fails 15 above, failure of 15 the 14 days.It is my case and it may be due only to the sensors that have touched me and not to the change of area.In the arm I have taken them a year and a half, I will continue in the belly to see if it happens with everyone who puts me...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2016 4:50 p.m.

@kraken, in the belly at what height ???My daughter takes them since the beginning of summer in the culete and we are great, when I went to the long sleeve, I thought about putting it in the arm to rest the area, but in the arm they were worse ... so I don't know ..... I am about to propose the belly like you, the 15 of difference that you say you can also give you a capillary so you can do well .... it is everything to try.Thank you!!!

RocioLlinares
09/13/2016 5:44 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares, the barriga advantage is not to touch your pants.I carry it a little below the Ombligo line, and so when I feel and I have a pants fastened the sensor adhesive does not suffer from the Michelin fold.

As for the accuracy to me in my arm, approximately 10 below the capillary, in the belly (at least so far) it gives me about 15 below average, but since that difference is very stable subtracting from headI trust the reading a lot and I do few capillary controls.

I have won in adherence because the skin of the belly is finer and less exposed to the outside than that of the arm, I do not snore with the doors frames, I take away sweat t -shirts to pull without fear, and the colleagues can already continue giving mepalmated and grabbing the arm without the fishing of the neck ...

DiabetesForo
09/13/2016 6:32 p.m.

@kraken and the hairs ... ??: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/13/2016 7:06 p.m.

I am not northern chicarrón like others @sigsauer !!ha ha ha

There is something but not for that area, so I do not shave to put it on or depile (I'm an old) hahahaha!

DiabetesForo
09/13/2016 7:17 p.m.

@kraken, thank you !!!!!I think we will try ...

RocioLlinares
09/13/2016 10:15 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I take it in my arm and I do well but of course, it is the first one I wear (the second actually but the first one does not count because it lasted four days) then according to what I am reading I will try :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/14/2016 9:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I almost always put it in my arm.I have tried several sensors in my thigh and without problems, yes, I had to shave the area leaving enough space in case I have to pull the tegaderm.Only the first sensor in my thigh was taken away from me, the rest perfect in adherence and perfect in measurements.In the belly I have not tried it, maybe I decide one day.

I have not had problems with the doors, hehehe that is why almost everyone goes in the arm

DiabetesForo
09/14/2016 11:19 a.m.

I have tried arm, thigh and buttocks, the one that has given me the worst result was that of the thigh, I do not know if it was a coincidence or not but after having to shave a leg of the leg I did not give me good results, in gluteus and arms almost allPerfectThe next the same I put it on a side without hairs of the belly like @kraken to see how such to be able to think with knowledge.
By the way, today I have protected it for the first time with the flesh -colored kinesiotope tapes that are also elastic to see how it goes, for the moment, it is comfortable and very discreet.Before I used meporas or tegaderm.The results, the same was just the sensation and was not real.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/14/2016 12:40 p.m.

Bis

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/14/2016 12:40 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I have tried arm, thigh and buttocks, the one that has given me the worst result was that of the thigh, I do not know if it was a coincidence or not but after having to shave a hill ofHe did not give me good results, in buttocks and arms almost all perfect.The next the same I put it on a side without hairs of the belly like @kraken to see how such to be able to think with knowledge.
By the way, today I have protected it for the first time with the flesh -colored kinesiotope tapes that are also elastic to see how it goes, for the moment, it is comfortable and very discreet.Before I used meporas or tegaderm.The results, the same was just the sensation and was not real.

Yes, @sigsauer, I with the tegaderm sometimes last 2 or 3 days, but I know that humidity is its weakness.When one shower is gradually losing adherence, going to the pool and bathing is still worse.What you have put on are the tapes used by the fisios, right?You will say how they go to you in case you have to sign up for a swimming course that I have totally forgotten

DiabetesForo
09/14/2016 1:43 p.m.

The fixomull is impermeable.My daughter has endured perfectly this summer, beach, pool, sand, showers ...

RocioLlinares
09/14/2016 1:50 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
I have tried arm, thigh and buttocks, the one that has given me the worst result was that of the thigh, I do not know ifIt was chance or not but after having to shave a leg of leg I did not give me good results, in buttocks and arms almost all perfect.The next the same I put it on a side without hairs of the belly like @kraken to see how such to be able to think with knowledge.

Yes, @sigsauer, I with the tegaderm sometimes last 2 or 3 days, but I know that humidity is its weakness.When one shower is gradually losing adherence, going to the pool and bathing is still worse.What you have put on are the tapes used by the fisios, right?You will say how they go to you in case you have to sign up for a swimming course that I have totally forgotten

To us using those ribbons and putting the sensor in the upper part of the ass under the swimsuit has saved us summer, we used to use hydrophilm, but the tapes being flexible last much more.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
09/14/2016 3:55 p.m.

Hello!!Iago after trying in the arm, he was encouraged to try at the top of the ass.The first one we put, that worked well, but stopped working alone.The one we put later goes wonderfully, nailing glycemias.Yesterday I marked 60 and told me that I did not feel hypo, we made hair glycemia and marked 57 @-), we gave him actimel and cookies and it was perfect all night ....:

Enma's profile photo
Enma
09/15/2016 12:24 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

I try my daughter in summer to put it on the upper part of the culete and there were more differences in measurements with the capillary, so in the end we decided to rest from a sensor ... Then we put it on the arm again at the end of August andThe sensor came fatally, so my conclusion was that what "spoils" the sensor is the water, moisture (she carries it with fixomull and then tapo it with spadrapo color to hide). The last one that we have put itWell (it doesn't get so much wet xq closed the Pisci)

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
09/16/2016 7:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.