{'en': 'Where to put free freestyle?', 'es': '¿Dónde poner el FreeStyle Libre?'} Image

Where to put free freestyle?

Remegc's profile photo   03/29/2016 8:47 p.m.

Hello friends!

The heat is already noticeable and with it the sensor also.Everyone touches me and wants to tear it away by asking what do you have there?

I would like to know if someone has tried to put it in another place other than the arm, because summer is approaching and I would not like to be teaching the arm and sensor.

Thank you very much sweets!

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
03/29/2016 8:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@REMEGC, I have tried to put it in my thigh.There are people who have put it in the belly aside.

Personally the safest site is undoubtedly the arm, in the thigh I have to shave and in the belly I have not tried it because I am afraid to take it out when I took it out or put on a shirt or shirt

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/29/2016 9:40 p.m.

They told me that you could only put on the arm I asked directly to Eyos

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/29/2016 10:24 p.m.

If they recommend arm, it will be because the product is outlined in this way and does not guarantee the operation if it is placed elsewhere.
Putting it in place already how it goes ... Imagine yourself changing

mogi's profile photo
mogi
03/30/2016 9:03 a.m.

In the arm, because if you do not work you, your guarantee will not cover you and they will not replace it, and as they say if it still does not do very well, I do not tell you anything if you put it where it is not .....
I told me Tb, he told me that he had to put it on his arm.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/30/2016 9:38 a.m.

I put one in the gut and did not work very well.He took it for three days, I had to remove it for allergy problems.I was replaced by the sensor, but I didn't say that I had put it in the gut.
I have taken few, but for me the safest place is the arm.In the gut it was M amazed.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/30/2016 9:47 a.m.

Let's see how they will know where have you put it on?There I leave the comment, the sensor does not know where it has been put.
The guarantee will always cover

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/30/2016 12:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

At the moment in the arm but when the solete arrives and you already notice the heat "that is not yet my case", ha, I do intend to try it in the upper part of the buttock, that although protected with dressing, Skin tacAnd others not to take the first wave on the beach ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/30/2016 1:04 p.m.

jconegar said:
to see how they will know where you have put it?There I leave the comment, the sensor does not know where it has been put.
The guarantee will always cover

I totally agree, we all put them in the arm. What did I not find out that someone puts it in another place!
:))

DiabetesForo
03/30/2016 1:45 p.m.

siga said:

You will look small when you spend the reader, hahaha

Already comment @sigsauer how it is going to you even though I think it will not be good for me

:) & GT;-

DiabetesForo
03/30/2016 1:48 p.m.

When do you call for claiming, where have you put it?WHAT QUESTION MOST SOUNT !!!Well, it's the arm: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/30/2016 1:57 p.m.

anaisabel said:
When you call to claim you ask you where has it put it?WHAT QUESTION MOST SOUNT !!!Well, it's the arm: D

I see that you have taken @ana Isabel, hehe

DiabetesForo
03/30/2016 2 p.m.

@joseludi ha ha, they will think that I am a pervert, all day touching my ass !!!:))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/30/2016 3 p.m.

And why not in the belly, can you tear it out?I had it thought, the bomb on one side and the sensor on another ... If I have to call this sensor in my arm: D

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/30/2016 3:06 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I carry it in my arm and I don't care.In the subway I see worse things ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/30/2016 4:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ruthbia I thought about it not only because I will see, maybe in my case it is not so important, I say it because in the arm in summer giving the sun all day and sweating I think it will take off more easily.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/30/2016 5:27 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

That is why I said it @gemater, because it is not long giving him the solazo and the truth is that I think it is more comfortable in the upper part of the buttock also also for what @joseludi has said for the theme of the hairof the gut and others, hair removal, Skin tac, itching etc, etc.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/30/2016 7:10 p.m.

I turn little.My problem is to remove the capsule when putting it without dragging the sensor.My boyfriend pulls the capsule and I hold the sensor so that it does not go.
I have been told that it is rare but the encapsulated is very prieto.

gemater said:
@ruthbia I thought about it not only because I will see, perhaps in my case it is not so important, I say it because in the arm in summer giving the sun all day andSuding I think it will take off more easily.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/30/2016 7:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I smoke little.My problem is to remove the capsule when putting it without dragging the sensor.My boyfriend pulls the capsule and I hold the sensor so that it does not go.
I have been told that it is rare but the encapsulated is very prieto.

gemater said:
@ruthbia I thought about it not only because I will see, perhaps in my case it is not so important, I say it because in the arm in summer giving the sun all day andSuding I think it will take off more easily.

Has the sensor once taken off when applying it?It seems to me that it is the feeling you have, as if withdrawing the applicator, the sensor also goes with him.I always have that feeling but reality is not like that, the sensor stays on the skin

DiabetesForo
03/30/2016 7:55 p.m.

My doctor (who has participated in the investigation of Free Style Libre) tells me that he has a patient who puts him in the thigh and in the back in the lower part where his back loses the name hehehe and works well for them, it is true that this thisRecommended to carry it in the arm but facing summer it can be a fattening.
Already carrying it in your arm you have to give explanations now that it is taken covered then imagine in summer.

DiabetesForo
03/30/2016 8:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.