{'en': 'How much did you enter sugar when you debuted as diabetics?', 'es': '¿Con cuanto ingresasteis de azucar cuando debutasteis como diabeticos?'} Image

How much did you enter sugar when you debuted as diabetics?

sokratoon's profile photo   05/03/2016 6:48 p.m.

The typical, a lot to go to the bathroom, a lot of thirst, tiredness and loss of 10 kg in a month.My header made me analysis and it came out at that time in blood and a hemo of 9'7.They did not enter me and I had to go to the educator every day, 2 times in the morning and other 2 in the afternoon, until they "controlled it."

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
09/12/2019 9:53 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

nachemi said:
350 mg/dl of glucose
620 cholesterol
5750 triglycerides

I keep the results of the analysis with love.
Like everyone, the nights passed them from bed to the bathroom and bathroom to bed, drinking water without stopping.Weight loss, extreme tiredness.I remember going to make me the analysis to the health center, which was a few 200 meters from my house, and return as if I had finished a triathlon.
At the hour and a half they called home to tell us to take me to emergency running.I took the car keys and my mother almost gave a Patatús, are you crazy, how are you going to drive?
I spent a while in the emergency room and from there they took me to the UVI because they feared I would be stiff in a heart attack.The funny thing was when in the UVI they wanted to change my stretcher and I see four people who prepare to move from one bed to another.I told them that it was easier if they let me get up and pass from one to another.They stayed with a fool's face and they told me: Ah, but can you get up?
Three days in the UVI and another week in plant.That's almost 17 years ago.

Seriously 5000+ triglycerids?Won't 500?Because 200 is already high ... the most that the cardiologist has seen is 800 and that is cardiovascular urgency.Triglycerides show how "thick" is blood.More than 500 is a serious problem

matrix's profile photo
matrix
09/16/2019 7:48 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

He debuts with almost 400 glucose, 19 of blood pressure, quite high cholesterol, the moglobin to 12, I was fatal, a lot thirst, super tired and with a lot of sleep, my head was hurt and dizzy, I had the feeling of falling, inPart of the body my skin hair, I suppose that because of deshydration, weight loss in a short time, when I went to the doctor to do analysis I already suspected that I would have diabetes, because my brother was and knew the symptoms, but when they confirmed it to meI denied to accept it, I knew what the disease is and that I would change my life, have spent 16 years and I have been well, without complications

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
09/17/2019 1:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I entered with 350 mg/dl and my symptoms were: drinking a lot of water, urinating everything I drank, noticing continuous tiredness on my legs, eating a lot and slimming in 3 months about 9 kilos.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2019 10:30 a.m.

With 8 years I was entered with 300 in August of 96, I drank a lotMy mother says that I arrived at 900 (I don't remember this) but come on, that the hospital where I live is the worst in Spain ...

Arikasplay's profile photo
Arikasplay
09/23/2019 2:03 p.m.

Friend Sokratoon: depending on what I read in Spain and I imagine that in the whole world, the diabetics do not love us according to the comments;To me the company's doctor saw the exam where he said he had 370 glycemía and said yes this is Dábetes, take care and nothing else, then I went to an endocrine and he told me I would have immediately hospital.I sweated that the pillow had to take it out in the sun the next day, urinated as a goat, and drank water by gallons;Then you will change your vision, do not change your lenses until it stabilizes, you will give you some horrible pain in your legs, drink a lot of water that helps lower the glycemia, take care of your doctor.Greetings from Venezuela Alfredo.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
09/24/2019 8:50 p.m.

@Arikasplay, I can't believe that in that hospital they almost kill you.What barbarity!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/25/2019 8:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I started losing weight for no reason and was very thirsty.In 2 months it goes from 72 to 62 kilos.As I have a nephew with diabetes and a friend realized that something was going very badly.
A Saturday I bought an action at the pharmacy and was in 300. On Sunday I repeated and was in 260. I went to the emergency room.And I play an imbecil doctor, with enough look, and he told me that that was not urgent and that it was an endocrine (the German healers is quite collapsed and has its probes!).
On Monday I went to an endocrine (q is the same that I maintain now) and it seemed incredible to the Emergency Hospital.He made a recognition and tests and called her directly to another hospital of her trust and they immediately entered the Diabetic Unit.Of course, with ketoacedosis and a 12%HBA.
Two weeks of training and courses.The problem is that in March 2018 there was a great influenza epidemic in Germany, and of course it extended throughout my plant and I cai.Awful.All crap factors.The doctor told me: Take it easy and look at the good side: you have learned to control the insulin with flu.And then they put the Abbott sensor, and just the first one frog came out.Errors of more than 50!With what I had to click continuously because I didn't trust.
What memories!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/26/2019 2:51 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel, do the G6 subsidize in Germany?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/26/2019 10:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

If the doctor sends you with recipe, the insurance has to accept and pay.There is a regulation since 2016 that considers that MCG are necessary and effective for diabetics.
Normally the boxes (here work by boxes) recipe abbott.As a great allergy gave me, the endocrine happened to prescribe Dexcom.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/26/2019 10:19 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Me with 400

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2019 5:11 p.m.

@Regina yes ... This hospital is reputed to do things wrong ... It is not the first time they almost kill or kill someone.There was a case of a diabetic child who fainted in the street and for not looking for his history or something put a glucose serum and killed him ... I?I fear me to faint and put something to me for these ignorant ...

Arikasplay
09/28/2019 6:01 p.m.

@Arikasplay, I don't want to defend any hospital, but nobody dies from a glucose serum (whether or not diabetes).Give more information.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
09/28/2019 9:05 p.m.

@Mamarvazq what they told me is that when putting a glucose serum to the child he entered into a diabetic coma and died, my mother told me that when I was almost fell into a coma ... it is what they told me is what youtale ;)

Arikasplay
09/28/2019 9:08 p.m.

The diabetic coma can be by hiccups (you can die) or by hyper (it does not die).
Glucose alone, I repeat, only produces hyper.

mamarvazq
09/28/2019 9:14 p.m.

They called me after a company analysis and giving 275 the previous year had given 185

I will not forget the doctor's comment, this is Diabetis I had no idea of ​​the sick only what one reads in the newspapers every day

GIORGINO DIEBTINO's profile photo
GIORGINO DIEBTINO
09/29/2019 1:33 p.m.

Diabético tipo dos desde hace 5 años
Medicación Actual: Metformina 1.0 gr x2 (1 mañana y 1 noche) + 850 gr x1 (mediodía)
Hemoglobina glicosilada:
Octubre 2017: 8.00 ;Diciembre 2017: 6.01
Febrero 2018: 6.30; Junio 2018: 7.30, Próximo análisis Septiembre 2018

@Mamarvazq, of course, severe hyperglycemia can produce a coma due to ketoacidosis.It is what happens if it does not put insulin.That is why I cannot understand how they can put glucose serum in a hospital without checking the glucose level before.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2019 2:43 p.m.

@Regina, glucose serum should not be put without checking glycemia, but those who do excuse themselves by saying that the number of people with diabetes is minimal with respect to the general population (14.6% in Spain).And in addition, it is usually more "easy" to correct hyperglycemia than hypoglycemia (it is easier because the patient suffers, externally, less).

mamarvazq
09/29/2019 6:20 p.m.

I debuted at 7 years and glucose at 400. I was peppers in bed and drank water continuously.Almost 3 weeks I was admitted, that's 36 years ago

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/01/2019 3:35 p.m.

Jotabono's profile photo
Jotabono
10/04/2019 2:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.