{'en': 'How much did you enter sugar when you debuted as diabetics?', 'es': '¿Con cuanto ingresasteis de azucar cuando debutasteis como diabeticos?'} Image

How much did you enter sugar when you debuted as diabetics?

sokratoon's profile photo   05/03/2016 6:48 p.m.

Hello, I would like to know how much sugar they had when they entered.I enter with 413.

I also want them to tell me symptoms.

I drank a lot and urinated a lot.

Thank you very much to everyone: ... & GT;-

sokratoon's profile photo
sokratoon
05/03/2016 6:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With 314 mg/dl, I had been slimming without explanation for a few months, I went to the WC every 1 or 2 hours to urinate, it did not stop drinking juices, water, cocacolas, whatever ... an insatiable thirst!, And a continuous tiredness...

The curious fact is that when the symptoms began I went to the doctor and told me that I had a combination of spring allergy and abstemia (or something similar) ...

You should have seen his face when after 2 or 3 months I returned with the diagnosis of diabetes by emergencies ... The man got red for not having detected it ... I have never seen a doctor issue insulin recipes with a faster speed!!!, I think it gave me for a whole year!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

fer's profile photo
fer
05/03/2016 7:07 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I was very small, but because of what I know and I remember entering 12? .. I don't remember exactly, but it wasn't much.I faint in school for a loss of sugar.

They diagnosed my sister a year earlier and they did me with blood shortly after, to rule out I suppose, in that analysis I already had more than 100 on an empty stomach, so they told my mother to watch.They told me that I was more tired than normal and did not gain weight, but nothing exaggerated because it also ate!... I suppose that after falling round and another analysis there is no doubt

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/03/2016 8:25 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/03/2016 9:41 p.m.

I had almost 400, I do not remember exactly how much because it was the last century but what I do remember is that like @Fer at first they diagnosed me badly.I had the typical symptoms, tiredness, threw it a lot, urinated a lot too and did not stop drinking water ... My head doctor told us that I had gastroenteritis, after two weeks of soft diet (logically the sugar levels lowered me) and afterFind me better, I was discharged, and at the time I started to eat normal, again discomfort.I remember that the climax was a day when I went to the cinema with a friend and her mother and she bought us chucheías, as soon as I started eating I got fatal and that was when they took me home and from there to the emergency room.Fortunately, for issues that do not come to mind, I had a good endocrine about the family and quickly put me into treatment and I didn't have to be admitted.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/03/2016 11:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Me with 450!I also had a couple of weeks super tired, which I blamed the stress, I drank too much, and I did not stop going to the bathroom, I had already asked for an appointment at the head doctor to do some analysis, but I did not give me time.I went for the emergency room to a center of continuous attention because I had fungi or urine infection, and when I did the urine analysis, Acetona has already appeared, so they sent me directly to the hospital!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
05/03/2016 11:54 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

I was a coincidence, I started with 410, I detected my mother at home, my father is diabetic and one day my mother wanted to control all those at home (she, my sister and me) ... Imgina were her face when she leftIn glucometer 410 !!I do not remember previous symptoms although there would be.
I have flipped with the 840 of @Artorias !!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
05/04/2016 1:27 a.m.

My daughter with 325 on June 5 of last year with 13 years.After losing 3 kg in a month, drinking more than 3 liters of water a day, eating what I had ever eaten, tired .... We associate everything to tired for time of exams and heat.When the exams ended and during a training we realized that this fatigue was no longer normal, we thought of an anemia.The next day to his pediatrician, who before the symptom already warned us, and to the following analysis and direct income.The luck that neither ketone bodies nor decompensation of any kind, only dehydration for not being able to drink that night waiting for the analytics.It was our first contact with diabetes.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/04/2016 10:18 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Me with 620 mg and four + acetone.
They spent almost six months dizzy with evidence and not a fucking analysis.
I still keep everything, and when I see it he burned me.With a fucking analysis it would have come out.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/04/2016 10:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

350 mg/dl of glucose
620 cholesterol
5750 triglycerides

I keep the results of the analysis with love.
Like everyone, the nights passed them from bed to the bathroom and bathroom to bed, drinking water without stopping.Weight loss, extreme tiredness.I remember going to make me the analysis to the health center, which was a few 200 meters from my house, and return as if I had finished a triathlon.
At the hour and a half they called home to tell us to take me to emergency running.I took the car keys and my mother almost gave a Patatús, are you crazy, how are you going to drive?
I spent a while in the emergency room and from there they took me to the UVI because they feared I would be stiff in a heart attack.The funny thing was when in the UVI they wanted to change my stretcher and I see four people who prepare to move from one bed to another.I told them that it was easier if they let me get up and pass from one to another.They stayed with a fool's face and they told me: Ah, but can you get up?
Three days in the UVI and another week in plant.That's almost 17 years ago.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
05/04/2016 11:19 a.m.

@jconegar with a fucking analysis, with a fucking hair glycemia of the header doctor that is how it happened to me, the figure does not remember her and the symptoms that you have put all here and with almost 10 kilos less ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/04/2016 11:37 a.m.

I think how @sigsauer, with a capillaWe called, and at nine he entered, and we did not do it before because we wait to leave our other little ones in the school.I think about it and still cry ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/04/2016 11:50 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Iago with 360 glucose in the endocrine consultation, which was after detecting an altered basal hemoglobin in an analytical.The analytics made the pediatrician after recommending us in the World Diabetes Day Tent that the pediatrician who saw some somewhat high values ​​took him.
And it was the following year in September in the review he had with the endocrine when he met the 360 ​​glucose.The truth is that looking back I realize that this summer ate and I drink a lot but I did not think about it as something strange, I was 9 years old, (fulfilled 10 in September) and after an afternoon of beach and game to whom to whomCan you miss a child devoured dinner ???He had symptoms of eating a lot and drinking a little more than normal, nothing more ...

Enma's profile photo
Enma
05/04/2016 11:57 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

I around 600 ... I stuck a month and a half with the symptoms you all know, but of course ... it entered with 14 years, a difficult age, and I was very big head ... until my motherHe did not really see me, he could not take me to the hospital ... and until today 0 physical complications, although increasingly fear ... the truth

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/04/2016 12:42 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

It would seem a bit ridiculous but I brought about 175 in blood that day, I had several months with symptoms I did not explain why I went out with that value

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/04/2016 2:09 p.m.

About 320, with its usual symptoms, in an analytics performed almost by accident.

pike's profile photo
pike
05/04/2016 4:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Well, what else to add symptoms?All very equal to mine and with a week in bed because vomiting and perspiration, urinating and dizziness (which I fell several times), at night I spent in coma diabetc several hours (I don't know how many) and with 530 glucose I wasImmediately admitted !!!!!!!!!Of these "bitter" Moments, more than 54ans have passed and I have learned the lesson !!!!With diabetes it is not played and you have to respect it because otherwise it gives you a very strong "kick" that makes serious wear in us!;): D

ani's profile photo
ani
05/04/2016 5:30 p.m.

280, my daughter, we caught her in time. I took her to the doctor thinking about a urine infection, because she was very pee.I was 5 years old.Urine and hospital pull

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/04/2016 8:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I went to the header because I drank a lot of water, urinated a lot, ate a lot (ayss what memories of buns with Nocilla) and every day I was thinner.They made my analysis and I call the doctor to go to his consultation and that afternoon they already put me insulin.I do not enter and I do not remember how much I had glycemia.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/04/2016 10:24 p.m.

Me with 500 and fasting.I spent a few days in Granada eating and giving up, and I came home and ate a veal without peeling :)) :))
The symptoms like everyone, I am thin, weight 75kg and I measure 1.87m, at that time I stayed in 60 and a few kilos, I was sorry to see me.

nacho's profile photo
nacho
05/04/2016 10:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.