{'en': 'How much did you enter sugar when you debuted as diabetics?', 'es': '¿Con cuanto ingresasteis de azucar cuando debutasteis como diabeticos?'} Image

How much did you enter sugar when you debuted as diabetics?

sokratoon's profile photo   05/03/2016 6:48 p.m.

As always, I am the winner.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/05/2016 12:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ainssss hahaha, if you neglect you have to buy new machines to analyze, hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/05/2016 8:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

340 On an empty stomach, I went to analytics because since most I lost a lot of weight (I love it :)), I drank my sources and puddles, a voracious hunger and decided to go to the doctor.

The hospital nurse entered me without options and left myThey waited for me to arrive on time .... I was a weekly.I asked for volunteer ... I can't stand at home without doing anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 9:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

260 On an empty stomach for an analytical that made me a year for hypothyroidism .. the head doctor called me, to see him, and I remember that in capillary and in the analytics I had 260. He asked me for appointment the next day withThe endocrine, and that day he sent me for home, he drinks a lot of water and no hydrates ... They did not get to enter with almost 14 hemoglobin.
It was the summer of 2010, the World Cup, passed the afternoons drinking Coca Cola, Fanta and more Coca Cola ... At that time the Light did not even know what existed ... with the bathroom always next to the side, every 20 mines a visit a visit, I spent months and months with symptoms, an extreme exhaustion, I had horrible cramps at night I woke up 5 and 6 times running to stretch twins pq they rode me ... uff if I had not done the analysis, I put my hairstabbing
My brother instead, as it came to me before, as soon as we detected a couple of symptoms I made hair and there was that beautiful "hi" ... he had 590mg/dl and 10 days of income

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
05/05/2016 2:26 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

Since we are, how how much have you got to lose weight (it is understood that in the debut)?With an approximate figure it is enough, that asking the weight is something very rude.

My standard is usually over 63-64 Normopese but I have weigh 54 kg.For someone of 1.80 it was a good time to appear in The Walking Dead.

pike's profile photo
pike
05/05/2016 5:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

My daughter in her average debut 1.71 and stayed with 47 kg.
Now, as my daughter is not bothering me to say it, it measures 1.76 and weighs 51 kg.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/05/2016 5:43 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well 940 - 960 of debut emergency, 3 days in the ICU I don't want you to overcome it to me, you don't even match it a lot of loss of weight, thirst, etc.

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
05/05/2016 7:30 p.m.

I weighed about 62k and I reached 51k.Average 1.69 and I think I don't shrink: D
The Walking Dead My Favorite Series :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/05/2016 9:04 p.m.

artories said:
as always, I am the winner.

@Arotorias this time @alfonso45 surpasses you !!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
05/05/2016 9:11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I with 385. After losing 7 kg of weight and going several times to the doctor they said that it would be a "stressed teenager." I was the gym at that time and I had to remove because I could not lift a 5 kg weight. My girl with410 and butt ketones, but I only remember seeing her drink a lot and a weight loss of 2 kg that I attributed to what would be growing, thankfully we did not illuminate and did it control ...

beti's profile photo
beti
05/05/2016 9:26 p.m.

What is cool when your first analysis with reactive strips and the glucometer puts "hi" (high = high), which means that your glucose is greater than 500.

The faces of the nurses are priceless, it is a good advance of the misera that awaits you.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/06/2016 3:45 p.m.

Well, with 400 they called me from the laboratory so that I would be of emergencies and in the emergency room they sent me home without even seeing me to go through the header consulting.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2016 5:47 p.m.

I lost about 10 kg in two months or so, but I have recovered 3 that I don't take off in any way :(

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/13/2016 9:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I debuted 1 month and a half ago with 445 mg.
The symptoms were several, I drank a lot of water, I went a lot to the bathroom, I lost 5kg in two and a half weeks, very tired, dizzy and blurred vision, summarizing dead in life!hahaha

lauriitaa209's profile photo
lauriitaa209
05/17/2016 2:25 a.m.

Hello, after Christmas we saw that Julia had lost weight, she was thin thin.But of course I could be making the change or a stretched or I don't know, everything but diabetes.
One Sunday morning we did glycemics (his father TB is diabetic type I) and gave 232. That Sunday everyone at home diet ... Let's see if he went down by magic.
On Monday another control and another 232 so they entered 4 days.We caught it quite in time, I do not enter Cetosis did not have any demallo or anything.

And there we are telling rations and calculating doses.

Elena and Julia

Elejulia's profile photo
Elejulia
05/19/2016 1:13 p.m.

artories said:
what is cool when your first analysis with reactive strips and the glucometer puts "hi" (from high = high), which means that your glucose is greater than 500.
@Hola @Artorias, how are you ???Did you read my message in private ???Thank you and that you remain well, "family" !!!!
: -H

ani's profile photo
ani
05/23/2016 9:27 a.m.

With 360, I was very thirsty and alerted by my friends I went to the pharmacy to take the test, the pharmacist made a note and told me to go directly to the emergency room.Once there they put me insulin, they lowered it to 30 and then they had to give me bread and juice to upload it :) I left there with 150. That was in June and I am still waiting for the endocrine to visit me, I have an appointment in November.Long live health!

minucoti's profile photo
minucoti
09/01/2019 1:29 a.m.

I with 380 and glycosilada in 14. I stopped in hospital
At two months controlled and without insulins
Metformin 500 twice a day
Diabetes 2
HMG 5.7.
Sports active and as of all

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
09/08/2019 3:17 p.m.

Hello, I entered with 497, ketoacidosis, 11% of hemo, I lost about 9kilos in a month and only drank liquid and practically did not ate anything, the day before my income until the water vomited and between Krusman's breathing (I think IWrite like this 😬), Total a picture, and 4 days after being at the ICU they sent me to the plant and another 5 days in the hospital.
I hardly tell it but here I am giving war😂😂, after 1 year and 9 months, I have been very well controlled and with 5.4 of Hemo.
Courage to all- all 😉🤗

Conchi's profile photo
Conchi
09/11/2019 8:32 p.m.

700, a lot of thirst, tiredness and slept practically next to the bathEmergencies already knowing what I had but I didn't want to hear that confirmation of "you have type 1 diabetes" my diabetological education was always very poor, I just had to learn practically everything, reading, researching, etc. I did not have educators, nurses, nothing.Only an endocrinologist who at the time hospitalized 7 days and from there I left only against the world.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
09/12/2019 3:28 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.