{'en': 'Cover Freestyle Bathroom patch', 'es': 'Cubrir parche de freestyle para baño'} Image

Cover Freestyle Bathroom patch

mjjm1's profile photo   06/20/2016 2:37 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Let's see if you can give me a hand, I would like to bathe on the beach and I don't know how to cover the patch, I have been told a piece of neoprene, but I can't find any anywhere.

Where could you find patches for freestyle?.

Put please.

Thank you!

mjjm1's profile photo
mjjm1
06/20/2016 2:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the case of my daughter we have protected him with transparent fixomull.But I know many people who have bought Decathlon bracelets.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/20/2016 3:19 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I also put a fixomull and I took a neoprene doll by Amazon, which I use as a bracelet but I have not used it yet

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/20/2016 4:03 p.m.

I put a bracelet to my son and had no problem

Marisa's profile photo
Marisa
06/20/2016 4:13 p.m.

What type of bracelet do you use?Can you put any image?

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/20/2016 5:52 p.m.

In case you can serve you for summer for swimming pools and beach for your kids, the last sensor I have put it in the upper gluteThe swimsuit and bracelet would do not need, without counting that it is not seen ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/20/2016 7:55 p.m.

Thanks @Sigsauer the next we will try in that area, because but everyone asks (although my daughter says that a sticker and so panchas stays

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/20/2016 11 p.m.

My daughter takes him as Sigsauer, he didn't even want to respond to people's gossip and did not want him to stay.

RocioLlinares
06/21/2016 9:42 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I just returned from being a week on the beach and I have not covered it with anything, in fact walking along the shore I crossed with another girl who also wore it and did not take it covered either.It is also true that 33 -week pregnant I do not do the goat playing with the waves or anything like that :)

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
06/21/2016 12:43 p.m.

Well, yesterday in my third and last day of the beach began to take off and ended up in a pharmacy buying tape.(I also hurt the needle).I have hit it in a bracelet plan and not sing ... yes ... the brunette suffers from marks to pieces.But the tape showed "m" black in a peak.

I will look at the Decathlon, I had already thought about looking at dolls or something to hold it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/21/2016 12:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello again,
I always carry what they call him neuromuscular bandage, I hit him on the Sendor, he has never given me reaction and use the same during the 14 days, when I go to the beach or swimming pool I hit him through the entire arm like a bracelet, andNever, I have never taken off, considering that I am in the water like a fish ... and I have a lot of activity.

MarMourenza's profile photo
MarMourenza
06/21/2016 2:05 p.m.

@Marmourenza then remove it. Does the sensor take?Is it adhesive?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/21/2016 3:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Rociollinares today I have put the sensor with the Silesse spray before putting it because the last 2 sensors gave me irritation, casually they have been the following to one that took off and changed me immediately, I wonder if they will have 2 types of adhesives in theSensors, one for those who have never taken off and another for those who, in the first 10 sensors I had no brand.Or that or my body has made me allergy to a product of the adhesive as the dermatologist told me ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/21/2016 7:39 p.m.

@sigsauer, my daughter also put it on Saturday when we changed a sensor, the previous one left a wound only in the insertion zone, we will see in this.You tell me how it has gone ... and I hope you do well.

RocioLlinares
06/21/2016 8:52 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares do not worry that if it is a wound in the central part it will be a small infection of the filament, keep in mind that it is involved 14 days in the skin with sweat, water, heat etc. My thing is different, it has meleft a perfect irritated circle just in the part of the ahesive, in the central insertion that does not have an adhesive I have nothing.I hope the Silesse works if there will be no crafts ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/21/2016 10:03 p.m.

My last sensor 9 days (it has literally palma) and left me a circle of the brunette with a red lump in the arm that does not hurt.

This time I have followed the wise advice of @sigsauer and I have put it in the buttock and for the moment it goes well.At first it cost him.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/22/2016 11:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I copy here a comment from @albertot that I think is of your interest, I have recently bought in the store that he comments and the offer of patches for children is bruuuutal!;)

Here link to the store: Link

Here link to the original theme: Link

Albertot said:
Hello, I have bought is this oval model with dexcom cut.When asking for it with the cut, it comes with perfect hole to leave the transmitter out:
Link

It is material is elastic, type the strips that the physiotherapists put.I have already left OPSITE, Tegardem etc On the side and use this.I really like it.For perfect water.Now I put the Skin Tac hunts on the skin, then the sensor and then the grip is on top.Maybe it's a coincidence ... but the sensors were lasting 20 days on average and the latter, with the grip, yesterday he did the 6 week and continues to measure perfectly.Maybe it's a coincidence ... and I've been lucky.Of course, a few days ago I trimmed with a fine scissors the edges of the grip, which were getting up, and put a new one on top.I mean now I have 3 layers: sensor + grip trimmed edges + new grip on.It is very important to cut as much as possible the edges of the previous grip that is being lifted before putting a new one on top, because if the new grip does not take clean skin to paste, we will not do anything to us.

Maybe the cheapest is to buy a physio grip roll, and cut it manually.But look for 1 $ grip, I don't complicate myself and buy it already cut and ready to put.But I think the material is the same.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/22/2016 11:54 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Ruthbia do not worry, the red that of the medium is because of the filament, I came out in each sensor but it leaves in 3 days, until the 12-14 sensor I was the same except with the last 2 that the circle isFully red and irritated even if nothing puts anything at all, I do not know if it will be irritation, allergy or that I have chicken skin .. ;;)

At first it will happen to you, that you will spend the reader or mobile by the arm and surely it will not read anything because you will not remember where you have the sensor, it is a matter of getting used to it ..: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/22/2016 7:05 p.m.

@sigsauer another similar to Silesse is Nobecuta.
The last thing I have taken is an adhesive spray of Hansaplast.The Fixomull gave me allergy and this according to me, you could put it both under and above the sensor adhesive so that it does not release, has anyone used it?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/22/2016 11:19 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello good,
I use an elastic decathlon band, it is something that runners use to be seen, I am great, I make obstacle races, triathlons, I sail with it and I have not had any problem!

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
06/23/2016 9:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.