{'en': 'Glucoangel, Freestyle continuous reader', 'es': 'GlucoAngel, lector continuo Freestyle'} Image

Glucoangel, Freestyle continuous reader

Ilicitano's profile photo   06/13/2017 6:34 p.m.

I update information after 5 months of use.

In summary: our quality of life has improved, although it is a product that still needs to mature.

Positive:
- We don't have to wake up several times at night (at least the nights that are stable).This is an improvement of huge quality of life.
- It can be used during the day so as not to have to be aware of the reader.
- You can put upper and lower limits for alert, and call another phone or notify your own.
- If the sensor tends to be diverted in its values, the data in the application can be calibrated.

To improve:
- It took months to get me to answer me and provide me with one.
- It doesn't say how much battery is left, only when it ends.It is an annoyance in the middle of the night.
- The scope is not very good, just from one room to another.But this is Bluetooth's fault.
- As it comes, there is no way to get the electronics for example to wash the neoprene, and it is very difficult to put the load cable.My mother had to make a seamstress and expand the window.
- The corners of the electronic circuit are picudas.They will end up breaking the fabric.
- An important one: 3 smartphones at home we only manage to work in one.
- Once it fails: stay hung, not warn or notify without apparent reason.
- When you get out of rank, keep alerting every 5 min.You should have a "we have already taken measures button, stop tinning for a while until they take effect"

Together even if there are issues to polish.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
06/26/2018 11:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, we have been using the bracelet for a week and the truth is that we are very disappointed.Measurement with respect to the freestyle meter can vary along day.
Going from being early in the morning -70 (Brazalet 126 Freestyle 196) at an hour later -+34 (Bracelet 342 Freestyle 308).To give an example.

Thus it is impossible to keep control.In fact, one day I had a 60 hypoglycemia in the freestyle and the bracelet marked 120 ......
I have sent several questions written to the page that sells the glucoangel and I am waiting for your answer, but made of less a phone to call ...
Let's see what is the answer ...

carlosfraile's profile photo
carlosfraile
11/27/2018 10:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.