{'en': 'Glucoangel, Freestyle continuous reader', 'es': 'GlucoAngel, lector continuo Freestyle'} Image

Glucoangel, Freestyle continuous reader

Ilicitano's profile photo   06/13/2017 6:34 p.m.

Hello,

If I put my son with his mobile, can it be configured so that I also remotely receive the data on my phone with the FreeLinkup application?

I have read that a second phone can be configured, but do you receive by BT as the first or 3G through it?

Does it affect the use of the original free freeyle reader?

Greetings,

11th child father with db1 des of the 4 and Celiaquia from 10

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 9:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,
I have not received it yet, but the application if you install it lets you put an alternative phone number.
When I have everything installed, I tell you in case I can help you.
Greetings.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/22/2017 9:48 a.m.

I will thank you because for children remote monitoring benefits by a third party are very important.

acinco said:
hello, Hello,
I have not received it yet, but the application if you install it lets you put an alternative phone number.
When I have everything installed, I tell you in case I can help you.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/22/2017 12:09 p.m.

Hello,
Until next week I will not be able to look at what Agust was asked since today they have called me that this week's orders were sent by ordinary and not urgent emails.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/23/2017 11:41 a.m.

Good afternoon
I received the glucoangel we asked for on Friday.As with Acinco they contacted me to tell me that they had a problem with the shipments last week.I have been able to try little.Reading is not identical to that of the freestyle, it varies in 3 points in all the checks I made, if it is true that it is always the same variation so it is not something that worries me.In our case, my father -in -law takes it, has the mobile in the same room that is the one who makes the readings and keeps the history, we have put my mobile so that I let us know in case you go up or down the account.He only warns the second eléphone with a call in case any of the levels I have configured.
The treatment they have is very much appreciated, they explain everything enough and because of the Men in my case they have been interested during all this time.As I say it works very well for what I need it, so I'm happy.

Ilicitano's profile photo
Ilicitano
06/26/2017 1:40 p.m.

Good afternoon
I keep waiting, on Friday I go on a trip and for what Llicitano tells me perfect.I hope I get there soon, anyway today they called me again and to go on insurance they make another shipping without cost, so that I can have it better on Friday.The truth is that very friendly.What you say about the difference in 3 points is not at all a problem as you say.Greetings.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/26/2017 5:19 p.m.

Hello I already have the Gluco Angel but it does not work as expected, I will contact them, in the official ABBOTT 90 reader and in the Glucoangel 120 app a very large difference.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/27/2017 12:50 p.m.

A silly question, on Friday I went out with the bomb on, the nurse told me that if I wanted it to happen to me on Monday for the change of catheter, in the end I did it without major complication, except for something time, that it took me something more than whatnormal,
Well to the subject if there are three days the change should have been on Tuesday, right?
If I did it on Monday at seven in the morning, it should be on Thursday at seven in the morning or so, right?

Thank you

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/27/2017 7:33 p.m.

Hello ilicitano, can you confirm that you continue with a variation only of 3 points of difference between the Abbott meter and the glucoangel?Thank you.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/27/2017 7:47 p.m.

acinco said:
hello ilicitano can you confirm that you continue with a variation only 3 points of difference between the Abbott meter and the glucoangel?Thank you.

Hello acinco, yes, I confirm that the variation in the measures we have made is 3 points.If it is true that when the difference is up or down it is greater (when you eat, it is punctured, etc.), it also passed us in reverse when we go to freestyle.When this stable is the difference.We have it only to let us know if you get out of "the established."
When we changed to Freestyle, it gave us such differences, but reading and asking we concluded that the Abbott's reader makes an average and does not give the value of the moment.I don't think I remember that they were differences as great as the one you say.I hope they give you a solution, we are doing well and we are happy for the moment.
All the best

Ilicitano
06/28/2017 11:05 a.m.

Thanks for answering,
This morning that I am stable and the difference is 36 points is a lot of free 71 and angel 107. I have talked to them and I told me the same thing that you said Llicitano I will continue to try thanks greetings.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/28/2017 11:35 a.m.

Uffffffff much seems to me a lot.I do not know if it can be the sensor itself or it is the bracelet failure.I don't know if someone else from the forum can make their difference and so you have more info.I would give me contact with them anyway and see if they can clarify something.
I hope you solutions.All the best

Ilicitano
06/28/2017 11:14 p.m.

If the difference is a barbarity, I have spoken with them and they tell me that it can be the sensor but the truth is that I do not know what to think I am now a little lost if they call them to change my glucoangel.
Greetings

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/29/2017 10:28 a.m.

I have spoken with them again the truth is very friendly and they send me another to try to solve the problem in case it is from the bracelet since it is not normal so much difference.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/29/2017 11:57 a.m.

acinco said:
I have spoken with them again the truth and they send me another to try to solve the problem in case it is from the bracelet since it is not normal so much difference.

Hello acinco
Sorry for not answering before.I tell you:
The first sensor was perfect, the readings were almost identical.
On Monday I had to change sensor, and readings are not as identical as at the beginning.When it is stable there is usually a difference of between 10 and 12 points.But always stable, when the difference is increased or down it is greater.
We ask them and apparently these differences are normal, from one sensor to another the readings can vary.As I tell you in our case the difference is stable, we change the maximums and the minimums and it is already.They also told us that in future updates a function will add in the app so we can calibrate the sensor when this happens.
For the rest everything remains well and happy with the little pot.I hope you solve it soon.
All the best

oeste's profile photo
oeste
06/29/2017 2:43 p.m.

Thanks West,
If something happens with my sensor or the bracelet is not normal tomorrow they send me another and if the data is the same the fault belongs to the sensor that I have and I go on a trip this weekend I hope it works me we will see.
Thanks greetings.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/29/2017 6:23 p.m.

In the end they sent me another, it has arrived in one day, the truth is that they are incredible people.
The equal results 40 points of difference, it has to be the sensor there is no other, today it changed it thanks to all.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
06/30/2017 10:27 a.m.

A question to those who have the glucoangel.Is it necessary to buy Freestyle reader?I explain myself: if the data reaches the mobile through the sensor, with buying the sensors, is enough, or do you have to buy the entire kit?
And if someone who bought it (the glucoangel) can put the purchase link, it would be perfect, because I can't find it.
Thank you so much

morgana's profile photo
morgana
07/12/2017 8:56 a.m.

Hi Morgana, we previously had the Abott reader and we continued to use it.I don't think it is necessary to have it if you use the bracelet.We since we use it have changed the sensor and we have used the Abott reader to calibrate it.So I suppose that you have the sensors will be enough, the reader will always be in time to buy it.Link is this Link
We are doing well and we are happy.I hope it is useful to you, Acinco had a problem and I don't know that it was.All the best

oeste's profile photo
oeste
07/12/2017 1:04 p.m.

I am interested in this topic.I am thinking of buying it for my 4 -year -old girl.How is it size?As you have that little little little girl I don't know what to wear half an arm covered with the bracelet especially now in summer.It moves easily?At night we tried with the gluconightwatch application and it was a roll since with the phone attached to the arm, we moved it continuously and we had to lift a thousand times because it failed.We have also tried the Sony S3 and I don't know if why but from the beginning it has not been very good.I stopped measuring after a few hours, now it seems that it has distrusted ... come on, that if this is going well and I do not have to know any technology would be great since I am fed up with the S3.Sorry for the roll.Thank you

marilagu's profile photo
marilagu
07/13/2017 12:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.