{'en': 'Glucoangel, Freestyle continuous reader', 'es': 'GlucoAngel, lector continuo Freestyle'} Image

Glucoangel, Freestyle continuous reader

Ilicitano's profile photo   06/13/2017 6:34 p.m.

Hello, is it possible to associate the Freestyle reader, the Glucoangel and in the same mobile the freeLink app?That would give the ability to decide to use one or the other.Since the freeLink app transmits the value to several associated mobiles, as a father and a mother to control her son.Thank you.

TomSugar's profile photo
TomSugar
07/13/2017 1:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

acinco said:
if it is how they paint it that is a good purchase, just because of the peaceglucose level on a smartwatch and a luxury.
We already tell how the invention is going greetings.

ilicitano said:
I have also decided to buy one.It fits quite a lot to what I want.Like the fellow Acinco they have confirmed that he will arrive this week.
Thank you all for your answers

Hello!I am very interested!I have mounted on the continuous measurement CGM:
Free Freestyle + Sony 3 + Mobile watch

But I have problems with some readings, configuration of the app and endure the clock on top of the reader ..

Those who have tried the glucoangel ... How will it be at doing sports?For example, running, football, skating, etc.

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
07/16/2017 3:26 p.m.

To those who have it how much the battery lasts without loading it?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
07/18/2017 6:49 p.m.

mrasra said:
acinco said:
if it is how they paint it that is a good purchase, only for the peace of mind of knowing that they have alarms one is oneHe goes to sleep quieter and if they update it and we can see our glucose level in a smartwatch and a luxury.

ilicitano said:
I have also decided to buy one.It fits quite a lot to what I want.Like the fellow Acinco they have confirmed that he will arrive this week.

But I have problems with some readings, configuration of the app and endure the clock on top of the reader ..

Those who have tried the glucoangel ... How will it be at doing sports?For example, running, football, skating, etc.

For the MCG you have mounted, you use the Glimp program, right?
Installing this program at Sony 3, can you read the freestyle without the need for a mobile?@"mrasra"

JPR's profile photo
JPR
07/19/2017 8:21 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

jpr said:
mrasra said:
acinco said:
acinco said:
if they paint it the truth that is a good oneBuy, only for the peace of mind of knowing that they have alarms one goes to sleep quieter and if they update it and we can see our glucose level in a smartwatch and a luxury.

ilicitano said:
ilicitano said:

For the MCG you have mounted, you use the Glimp program, right?
Installing this program at Sony 3, can you read the freestyle without the need for a mobile?@"mrasra"

That is!!Glimp is a very good program that can be on the mobile and/or clock, it is the easiest way !!Can you read it with or without mobile, but it is uncomfortable to read the mobile subject fits from the sensor, right?If you want more detail, ask me.

But another option that is used a lot is the freeAlarm program in Sony 3 + [xDrip + Nightscout] on mobile

I wonder if the Glucoangel mobile program is also allowed at Sony 3, since I have placed an order to Glucoangel and it comes tomorrow.

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
07/19/2017 6:41 p.m.

Hello !!
For those of you who have "kids", I just read on the Glucoangel website, which we have the option to choose Barzalete's size.
For adults, or for children

aquiestoysentao's profile photo
aquiestoysentao
07/28/2017 5:41 p.m.

Hello.Someone who bought it, the glucoangel, can you say your impressions?Thank you.All the best

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
08/27/2017 7:08 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I have bought it but a defective one has come so I can't say great things about my experience.It gives me values ​​with a 40-50 difference with respect to Free Style most of the time although it has ever given me similar values ​​(less than 5 of difference).I wrote to the email that they support on their website and they told me that this behavior was not normal, that it would have a problem.They will send me a new one to see if it is already going well.They have been very friendly and have given me a choice to a new or return of the money.With regard to customer service I am very happy.
I will comment how it goes when I receive the new one.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/28/2017 10:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Finally I bought the Glucoangel and I have been with him for a few hours and at the moment everything perfect.Readings just like freestyle.Above all, I am interested in the nights and when I am going to do some sport, since the absence of alarms in Freestyle is the main lack of this system.At the moment, everything is perfect!

JPR's profile photo
JPR
09/05/2017 5:15 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

I'm glad @jpr, the new one has not yet arrived.They told me that they sent it to me in early September because in Agoste they were having problems with the shipments with the messaging company.I will give you a few days and write to you again if I do not receive it.Thanks for sharing the experience.
I want it too for the nights in case it goes down or gets a lot.For the day I have it controlled but at night I am afraid when I'm still going to sleep with a fast influence.

Yessica_A
09/05/2017 6:49 p.m.

I already have the new device and I have been able to try it 3 nights and it's going very well.Sometimes it has a small difference with the free but within the normal they indicate.Especially when the free indicates up or down the values ​​are different but this is normal.They already warn you in the manual that Glucoangel reads the "raw" data and the free applies an algorithm to get the value.In any case, the differences are small (less than 10) so to detect hyper or hyper is perfect.
I have also been able to verify that the alerts are going well.I have put these nights much more adjusted (80-150) to see if I detected and sounded for a 160 hyper so it goes well.It gives option to make vibration and/or sound when you are out of range (the range is configured too).It can also be noted if it is disconnected (because your bracelet is moved and cannot read the data or whatever).In my case I have not moved all night and I have had no problem although I tried that I warned moving it to see if it detects it.It also has an option to send alerts by SMS or call a number by phone but I have not tried this.
One thing that I realized while trying it is that you have to block the app on the mobile so that it does not close it.I don't know if it happens in all mobile phones but I closed it after a while in Backgron.Blocked the app so that it does not close it automatically is already perfect.
The bracelet is comfortable to sleep, I put it over the pajamas and I don't find out that I have it.It does not bother and does not move.For the day I see it more uncomfortable and not very discreet but I have only put it at home for some time to play with the alarms.

Yessica_A
09/18/2017 12:37 p.m.

I see that they are out of stock.Let's see if they report when they will have again.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
11/22/2017 11:59 p.m.

They do not answer me to the phone, to the mail or the form on its website.Does anyone know if they are still active or if they have any problem?

siulgonzalez
11/23/2017 12:01 a.m.

They still do not give signs of life.Anyone who knows if they continue to work?

siulgonzalez
12/09/2017 11:10 p.m.

Hello, I would like to compare the glucoangel and I have seen that as of January 26 they are already available.Before doing it I have called a few times to the contact number that is on the website but tells me that they have full mailbox and there is no way to talk to them.Does anyone know anything?

saraheredia98's profile photo
saraheredia98
01/30/2018 noon

I have tried by phone, and the purchase does not leave me either.Does anyone know what happens?At the moment I bought a blucon.

angeloc's profile photo
angeloc
02/05/2018 5:32 p.m.

Having been lost, they finally sent me an email saying that they had had supply problems.Frankly I think they have to improve their communication with the client.
In any case, on January 16 they had available again, I bought it and I just received it.I think they were going to have a limited number of units.
I have not yet been able to try it (I am traveling).I will tell you how it goes when I try it.

siulgonzalez
02/05/2018 8 p.m.

Hello I have 2 new devices, if someone is interested in the half greetings.

acinco's profile photo
acinco
02/15/2018 6:01 p.m.

I am no longer free of free freeyle and have a new glucoangel, practically unused.In case someone could interest ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
05/14/2018 5:22 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

acinco said:
hello I have 2 new devices, if someone is interested they sell in half greetings.
jpr said:
I have not been free of free freeyle for a long time and I have a new glucoangel, practically unused.In case someone could interest ...

Very interested in the glucoangel that you indicate, are they still available? Thank you.

Jesús María's profile photo
Jesús María
06/09/2018 11:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.