{'en': 'New insulin "Fiasp" by Novo Nordisk', 'es': 'Nueva insulina "Fiasp" de Novo Nordisk'} Image

New insulin "Fiasp" by Novo Nordisk

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/09/2017 11:49 a.m.

sigsauer said:
Eating I think it's very good, in fact, I imagine that if you get a little fair to food and eat some slow absorption, you will have to click after eating so I imagine that apart from prescribing it, they will have to give a small explanation or minicourse not to cause hypoglycemia and will not be prescribed to all people without a minimum of training.Above all I see it positive for the topic of correcting high glycemias that with the current insulins you can take 3 hours to correct .-

Totally agree on what you say.We must be very clear that you have to receive some real training not what the prospects say that their experience have not been good, let's put the case of "flat" insulins type Lantus.Being very clear that if the first meals where we use it, they are out of home have a normal Coca Coca or a gel and the glycometer nearby, rehearsal-error as always in our lives because each we are a world and diabetes is not a bookmathematical

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/13/2017 11:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In addition, for pump users, in front of a hypo, the stop the pump will be controlled faster, in addition to being able to play with normal, square or dual bolus depending on the type of HC and how it affects each one.I wait for her.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
10/13/2017 2:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Dr. Raquel Barrio and Dr. Patricia Enes have published a post analyzing this new insulin, in case of your interest: Link

Clínica Dialibre's profile photo
Clínica Dialibre
10/13/2017 2:55 p.m.

Controla tu diabetes y vive plenamente !
Clinica de Diabetes especializada en tratamiento para Diabetes Tipo 1
Creando metas para nuestros pacientes, mejorando la calidad de vida

I see it "well" but I see it more difficult to drive for those who make low -down peaks.The same with a bomb in my case would be to use it with a square child and be useful when correcting before.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
10/13/2017 3:34 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Papajesus1 said:
I see it "well" but I see it more difficult to drive for those who make peaks down at meals.The same with a bomb in my case would be to use it with a square child and be useful when correcting before.

With this insulin, meals away from home have to be controlled a lot, and put one several punctures for the delays that are usually suffered between dish and dish in these meals.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/13/2017 5:30 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Yes, the complicated thing will be with meals away from home, which are usually very long.But there you can use the now .. or two punctures of this new ... there is to try ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/14/2017 1:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello!Everything you say in relation to this new insulin seems very interesting.In my case, I think it would serve me as they said above to correct hyperglycemia that currently take two or three hours to correct.
I use the apidra and I put it just before eating or half of the food, so I don't know if the fiasp would help me for all the intakes x hiccup risk .. (or I would have to always click later...
We will see!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
10/15/2017 5:46 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Last week I had consultation with the endocrine and I completely forgot to ask him about the FIASP, some@ who have prescribed it or is trying it ...?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/18/2017 9:06 p.m.

sigsauer said:
last week I had consult with the endocrine and I was completely forgotten asking him about the fiasp, some@ who have prescribed it or is trying it ...?

Good is it already in the Spanish market?

Fco_Javier_8888
12/18/2017 10:38 p.m.

fco_javier_8888 said:
sigsauer said:
last week I had consult with the endocrine and I forgot completely asking him about the fiasp, some@ thatThey have prescribed or being testing it ...?

Good is already in the Spanish market?

No

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/18/2017 11:43 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I tell the endocrine 15 days ago and had no news.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/18/2017 11:47 p.m.

In September was the official presentation in Madrid to all official agencies, what I do not know is the time that passes from the presentation to the launch and medical recipe.-

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/19/2017 9:05 a.m.

Hello, I live in England and here they have already included it in the treatment of DB.The nurse who has been easy because the cost is the same as the novorapid told me.

I have been with her for 1 week and I have to say that the impressions are very good.Picos of the postpandracials are much better.I have gone from 70% of having the levels in the target to 85%, set the freestyle.

It is true that I am not very demanding with the objective and I have NTRE 70 and 180, because what I try is to live with the diabtes and not for diabetes.

In summary, the FIASP highly recommended and there should not be many obstacles to include it in the Spanish system since the price is practically the same.

Greetings

pramtru's profile photo
pramtru
02/04/2018 1:44 p.m.

DB1 desde 2001
Tresiba 22 ud por la noche y Fiasp 4-5-5
Freestyle libre desde 2016
Ultima hemo 6.0

@"PRAMTR" How is the duration of insulin .. ??That is, it is faster and shorter than the current ones or is faster but it has the same duration ..?3-4 hours.If it is as fast to act as they say if you arrive in good values ​​and you will eat some slow absorption can be put between or after the food ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/05/2018 8:57 a.m.

Does anyone know when the new fast insulin will arrive in Spain?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/28/2018 7:39 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"pramru" what is the duration of insulin .. ??That is, it is faster and shorter than the current ones or is faster but it has the same duration ..?3-4 hours.If it is as fast to act as they say if you arrive in good values ​​and you will eat some slow absorption can be put between or after the food ...
>

What should be done is to reduce waiting time.If before with 100 you waited 15 minutes to eat since you put the insulin, you can probably now start eating directly ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/29/2018 7:55 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

For what I understand is that this insulin and other analogs of other commercial houses that are in the phase of clinical trials, where they act faster it is to control the glucose that our liver returns to the bloodstream, in terms of the ingested hydrates, do notYou have evidence that you improve your performance.What may if for example we ingest 50 gr of HC and our liver is providing us with for example 15 gr of glucose (which makes us upload the blood glucose instantaneously) avoid the effect of the sum of both.In fact, in these new trials they are not even accompanied by curves to see how the glycemia curve behaves when ingesting a certain number of HC.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888
03/29/2018 4:10 p.m.

I have also started using Fiasp.
At the moment I am with the verification of bowling and I have not had to modify any.
I had no peaks on meals with the novorapid unless I ate fruit and if I have avoided them with the FIASP.
The sensitivity factor I did not have to modify, yes, like @"jconegar" I thought this insulin was going to lower blood glucose in less time and I have noticed no, it takes the same as the novorapid.
I have not eaten at this time meals with fats, so I cannot contribute any experience with corrections to this type of meals.
I have also not felt discomfort to put the bolus of meals.
Tomorrow I have a catheter change and I will put it in the insulin pump.I will tell you the experience with the basal.
What the endocrine told me is that having faster alomejor effect would have to reduce the basal of the meals.
I will tell you.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
10/29/2018 3:54 p.m.

Good afternoon, I have also started using FIASP a month ago, in its pen version.
The truth is that I am still in the test/error phase.But I can say that above all it has helped me with the insulin resistance of the mornings.With Novorapid I had to administer the insulin minimum one hour before.With Fiasp I do it 10 minutes before breakfast and I don't have such a pronounced peak (maximums of 160).In general I have noticed that it takes less to cut peaks.I usually wear an average of 10-15 minutes before ingesting the HC.
In general, I have not modified insulin/ration ratios.
Nor have I noticed discomfort by injecting her unlike Novorapid.
The truth is that I am happy with the change.

MireiaB's profile photo
MireiaB
10/29/2018 4:07 p.m.

@jedi

mireiab said:
good afternoon, I have also started using fiasp a month ago, in its pen version.
The truth is that I am still in the test/error phase.But I can say that above all it has helped me with the insulin resistance of the mornings.With Novorapid I had to administer the insulin minimum one hour before.With Fiasp I do it 10 minutes before breakfast and I don't have such a pronounced peak (maximums of 160).In general I have noticed that it takes less to cut peaks.I usually wear an average of 10-15 minutes before ingesting the HC.
In general, I have not modified insulin/ration ratios.
Nor have I noticed discomfort by injecting her unlike Novorapid.
The truth is that I am happy with the change.

Does the issue lower glycemia or start eating being for example in 140/150 have you seen that to lower cost and not so fast?And then to start eating but are you at a good level and you don't wait a long time to peak you?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/30/2018 7:19 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.