{'en': 'New insulin "Fiasp" by Novo Nordisk', 'es': 'Nueva insulina "Fiasp" de Novo Nordisk'} Image

New insulin "Fiasp" by Novo Nordisk

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/09/2017 11:49 a.m.

Well @diabestico Type 2 strangeThey have the shot and glucose through the clouds, although most end up in urgencies with a picture of ketoacidosis and a hyperglycemia of 500, I at age 13 I discovered it by an analytical because I did not stop drinking water and urinating like a possessed

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/23/2023 1:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
rogerix said:
@meginer than life more gastronomically speaking we have lived to live, and do not release the "I like everything"That is not so and you know it, but it is the unfair price that we have to pay so as not to have complications.Anyway, glyds in type 1 diabetics of 5.7% are of a very strict diet and you have margin because I think up to 6.2% are the normal levels in healthy people from 4.7 to 6.2 I think it varies according to laboratory, I from 6.2 I have never loweredIn these 2 years that I have strict control, I was always between 7 and 8, now I have never gone from 6.7 in these 2 years

Well, as you see it, I really enjoy life, not eating sweets or paste or rice or white bread, I don't care too much, I don't suffer for it, I've never been a candy, I enjoy a chuleton, a good ham, prawns, prawns, prawns, Fish of the great that we have in Andalusia, a good dry white wine, some tomatoes from the Sierra de Aracena ...
All of that can be eaten without having peaks, and it is a matter of knowing you and having a lotWhat no.

meginer said:
rogerix said:
@meginer than life more gastronomically speaking we have lived to live, and do not release the "I like everything"That is not so and you know it, but it is the unfair price that we have to pay so as not to have complications.Anyway, glyds in type 1 diabetics of 5.7% are of a very strict diet and you have margin because I think up to 6.2% are the normal levels in healthy people from 4.7 to 6.2 I think it varies according to laboratory, I from 6.2 I have never loweredIn these 2 years that I have strict control, I was always between 7 and 8, now I have never gone from 6.7 in these 2 years

Well, as you see it, I really enjoy life, not eating sweets or paste or rice or white bread, I don't care too much, I don't suffer for it, I've never been a candy, I enjoy a chuleton, a good ham, prawns, prawns, prawns, Fish of the great that we have in Andalusia, a good dry white wine, some tomatoes from the Sierra de Aracena ...
All of that can be eaten without having peaks, and it is a matter of knowing you and having a lotWhat no.

rogerix said:
good @diabestico type 2 by strange that it seems is the one that entails the most complications, I suppose it is because many people do not realize that they have type 2 diabetes until years after suffering itAnd they are with constant hyperglycemia, they make a check, and they have the shot and glucose by the clouds, although most end in the emergency room with a picture of ketoacidosis and a hyperglycemia of 500, I at the age of 13 I discovered it by aAnalytics because it did not stop drinking water and urinating like a posses

But do not fool yourself, more than 6 glyds constantly, it is high, although the ADA considers it good control, it doesn't matter if it is type 1 or 2, what havches it is the maintained hyperglycemia.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/23/2023 9:43 a.m.

Hello, I use the use a year ago and if it is a faster pelin but the breakfast peaks there is no insulin that removes them.Well if you have breakfast fried eggs with nuts there is no beak but my sandwich for breakfast I don't forgive it.🤪

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
07/23/2023 11:28 a.m.

I neither breakfast @yaizaj like this if I get up at 130 reached the food at 90-100 mg/dl, I asked for the FIASP but the endocrine told me no

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/23/2023 12:56 p.m.

I have a lot of peaks and I changed to the FIASP without problems I have peaks but my gly had dropped from 7 to 6.5.I have been with this for 40 years and I have no complications I always do spikes and I still have good that if as a little and I exercise.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
07/23/2023 5:54 p.m.

@meginer What do you think of this line Link style = "max-Width: 300px;

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/24/2023 12:34 p.m.

rogerix said:
@meginer what do you think this line

Is quite good, very stable

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/24/2023 6:55 p.m.

@ROGERIX: What do you eat to have that line?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/24/2023 8:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@rogerix: What do you eat to have that line?

Man, he says not breakfast ... (despite which he goes up 🤔)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/24/2023 10:05 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is acceptable, at that time I put 2 units and reached food at 116

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/24/2023 10:38 p.m.

antonimar said:
good,

The news that is going to market the new faster and more stable insulin has come out, I don't know if there is someone who has already tried it and can tell us how such?

greetings.

I have been using the FIASH for more than a year, I don't know if it will be a new version.
Because I like humalog more

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
07/25/2023 2:26 p.m.

rogerix said:
is acceptable, at that time I put 2 units and reach the food at 116

Can you miss slow?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/25/2023 2:33 p.m.

The post that started this thread is 6 years ago.Now the "FIASP" label has a red background.
I have been consuming Fiasp for three years and I am doing well.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
07/30/2023 8:42 p.m.

My son has been using it for 6 months, we have noticed much difference, especially at breakfast, which is when the insulin takes effect.
With FIASP we have reduced the waiting times, practically click and eat, we do not expect.

cristinarustic's profile photo
cristinarustic
08/17/2023 3:47 p.m.

Buense days, change to this insulin last month because I have a lotThe pump.Practically as soon as I went to the beach, although then I left it in a fridge, it broke down and I had to stop using it, at least in summer, I have returned to Wikpen

It has happened to someone else?

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
08/21/2023 11:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.