{'en': 'A new drug could cure type 1 diabetes', 'es': 'Un nuevo fármaco podría curar la diabetes tipo 1'} Image

A new drug could cure type 1 diabetes

fer's profile photo   12/02/2016 6:51 p.m.

Well, I am 44 years old and surely the cure will not arrive for me.With luck I hope I will get a decent life to live many years.I hope it's never worse than today.
But the cure will arrive, as has come for so many other diseases.Each research is an opportunity for a better future.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
04/01/2018 11:09 a.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

@"Felipe" and everyone in general, I recommend reading.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/01/2018 3:52 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

False advertising, but do you really believe that diabetes can't be cured?I think they are not interested in cureing it, do you know how much money this pathology moves?And how many people are diabetics of one type or another?Everything is commerce, how much a possible solution appears to remove it from Enmedio, they prohibit their sale ... whatever is necessary not to cure it, the business would end and in this life everything is business.They take out junk food so that people get sick, pollute food to generate trade and new diseases ... Enough of such shit!But yes, from time to time they launch certain experimental information so that we continue to hope, because we are not going to die of sorrow ... the MMS, a miraculous mineral supplement that according to studies allows the body to heal itself, itssale is prohibited here, do you know why?Because it can be a possible solution even the cure for some people.It is fine, we have diabetes but we are not idiots, this is a world turned into a market for those that are above, at least we are aware and do the best we can for ourselves, the solutions will not come until they are not interested.

lulu72's profile photo
lulu72
04/01/2018 6:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hopefully it is true once he cures, because there are so many news of priests but never goes out, sincerely do you think that pharmacists would be interested in something a cure for diabetes?Not even what they care is to fill their pockets at the expense of the disease, and those people have a lotFor man threatened to death and also tried to fuck his work, it is very strong but in this world what he commands is money, those scourge of the pharmaceuticalI have become the idea that this disease accompanied me until the day of my death.

S3foz97's profile photo
S3foz97
04/01/2018 8:49 p.m.

s3foz97 said:
I hope it is true that it cures, because there are so many news of priests but never goes out, sincerely do you think that pharmacists would be interested in something a cure for diabetes?Not even what they care is to fill their pockets at the expense of the disease, and those people have a lotFor man threatened to death and also tried to fuck his work, it is very strong but in this world what he commands is money, those scourge of the pharmaceuticalI have become the idea that this disease accompanied me until the day of my death.

It totally agrees, if 50% of the money in R&D that the pharmaceutical industry invests in intelligent insulins, continuous measurement devices, pumps of all colors, etc., invested in healing the disease would have advances in a few years.But of course, that investment does not return and what is worse, makes them lose one of their greatest sources of present and future income.For them the millions of diabetics are a gold mine to which they will not give up unless they force them.

What is progressing in the cure is thanks to research with public financing or contributions by NGOs or associations, which is very little.And being undeadingly progresses very very slowly and if there are advances they face great pressures (for example, stem cell research) until they are nothing.Or we press the states to investigate in what is really important or there will be no cure.

Pabl8's profile photo
Pabl8
04/02/2018 5:37 p.m.

Dear companions:

On the one hand, we have to stop autoimmunity: how!Because lowering digestive permeability that allows entire proteins to pass to the circulatory torrent and cause autoimmune reactions.
In normal conditions, proteins are degraded to aminoćidos that do not cause immune reaction, so I have understood: I can make mistakes.
On the other hand, a product derived from the Artemisa plant that increases the production of beta cells has appeared, basically.

Then an idea would be to reduce intestinal permeability avoiding radically fructose and lactose, on the one hand.On the other, increase beta cell production with artemisa capsules.

Pros and cons of this approach?
For me, vuuestra opinion is extremely valuable.What is your opinion?

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
04/02/2018 6:27 p.m.

The big pharmaceuticals are to blame for any of these possible solutions to come to light .. When one of them evolves and is proved to help people, the pharmaceutical chief arrives with a lot of money, he buys them the investigation to 'continueadvancing 'but as always, they block it because they are not interested !!

But it is clear that the cure of type I diabetes exists, and many years ago ... maybe one day, someone with money will advance to something that comes to us ... maybe

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
04/03/2018 1:25 a.m.

Very good to everyone.
And I do not believe it, for me many of the bulos that appear practically every year.
Diabetes generates thousands of millions to many companies and will create a medicine to eradicate it, because it does not.
It is very simple, if the sensor does not even give social security, they will give us the cure of diabetes?.
It is not negativity, they are the years listening to their nonsense.
Greetings to everyone.

xara's profile photo
xara
04/03/2018 8:27 a.m.

fer said:
@"felipe" and everyone in general, I recommend reading.

Link

Estimated Fer:

Could you pass me the reference related to the Austrian scientific study on the use of artemisinine to stimulate the production of pancreatic beta cells, please?

Thank you very much for your help.

ISMA.

Ismael Forcada Bagant
04/03/2018 8 p.m.

fer said:

Link

Dear companions:

According to the study, "Glucagon is essential for alpha Cell Transdifferentiation and Beta Cell Neogenesis" It is necessary that glucagon works for there to be a transformation of alpha cells (glucagon producers) to beta cells (insulin producers).Therefore my question is as follows: can we give the opportunity for glucagon to work properly with the insulinization guidelines that we are currently following?
Forgive my ignorance: I ask a stupid question.

fer said:

Link

Ismael Forcada Bagant
04/07/2018 11:23 a.m.

xara said:
to see, I do not understand you sincerely, what is the difference between a healthy person and another with type 1 diabetes, which is put insulin, because often problems, there are people who take medicationsDaily, this well -careful disease does not kill anyone, I understand that novel people are "afraid", but do not be scared, you can do what you like is the guy, yesterday, I learned that Nacho Defense of Real Madrid is a dapetic1 Since he was 12 years old and there he is, in one of the largest teams in the world and he is great.
Regarding the drug, do not fool yourself, ID counting as many times as you read or listen to this news.
COMIC@s encourage to@s and keep throwing.

Montsevn's profile photo
Montsevn
04/11/2018 5:57 p.m.

Hello, I have been in this forum for some time and I like to read it but I do not usually participate.I just want to say that the hope in which they meet a cure is the last thing we have to lose but Xara you cannot tell me that diabetes is the same as any disease, I have been with diabetes for 22 years, and I have 52, before I practiced mountaineering, climbing, climbing,Crossing ski and a long etc of sports and I currently practice them but not the same, I do not enjoy it the same because I am at all times thinking that it is happening with my glucose and stop doing things because I do not dare and say it from experience, I have hadIncredible low sugar drops in shelters during 6 -day crossings, and in many places and I am a very responsible person with my diabetes but it doesn't matter.The same thing happens to me when I practice yoga, I have drops that I don't understand.I have depressions because I can't do what I really like, I host what I like.Of course there are worse diseases, of course, but I feel very bad that it is said that with diabetes you can lead a normal life, it is not true, at least what I understand as my normal life.

Montsevn's profile photo
Montsevn
04/11/2018 6:54 p.m.

Link

It will be the definitive or other economic advertising bluff to continue investigating ...?I have heard it about 20 times on the radio and they have sent me another 20 WhatsApps.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/17/2018 8:35 a.m.

Whatever, continue.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/17/2018 4:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"SIGSAUER" I believe it, it looks good

piruha's profile photo
piruha
04/17/2018 5:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Taken today from the Herald of Aragon & lt; IMG src =

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/18/2018 5:17 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I don't know if it's difficult or almost impossible to find a solution, because it never comes ...

For now, the only thing they advance and in a quite slow way (despite the great potential of consumers to get the dogs) is in continuous measurement and measurement systems;They are not even able to bring to the market an artificial pancreas minimally in conditions, so much technology so that ... and while waiting, what we have left is hope.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
04/23/2018 11:59 p.m.

More would be worth that when they take a story, it was a certain 100% instead of getting so many false news

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/03/2018 7:15 p.m.

It is that if they do not advertise, they do not get funds to continue investigating ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/03/2018 9:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

This is like saying that the cure is to go to Lourdes.It turns out that if you take a mere eye, you find that 9 out of 10 diabetes news are aimed at type 2, campaigns, promotions, events, etc. of health are aimed at preventing type 2 diabetes, investigations go inThe line of improving type 2 diabetes and is even attemptsDiabetes, funny thing on the other hand.Type 1 diabetics have become, that last piece (that of shame) that remains on the plate and nobody wants.So selling smoke for your benefit is very simple.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/04/2018 1:17 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.